Reviews for Distant Ruins
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It's sad it got removed... But As I said in my other review this ending is so much better than the first one, especially because it's a sasusaku oneshor not a narusaku one. This story is going right now in my faves! Again.
PrincessOfTheFallen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I would definitely read this story if you were to put it back up. I love it. At the end, I honestly was so disappointed and sad. I was hoping for more :( amazing job. *keeping fingers crossed for future chapters.
AnonymousPseudonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Dear SilverEcho,

I was looking for this story for almost a week and a half now. I truly understand what happened, because of this crappy "difference of M to MA" thing..

I enjoyed the story, lots of emotions in it, but I was hoping it would be a long chapter story instead of a one-shot. I know I'm requesting a lot from you, but please give it a try :)

Once again, thanks for trying to repost this story.

AnonymousPseudonymous

P.S. Reply?
Ruin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awww, beautiful... I love it...

So, Sasuke told Sakura to look at him as she was about to orgasm, meaning that he already had feeling for her?
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was pretty sad, but the open ending was hopeful. I would have liked more insight into why Sasuke wanted some respite through sex, and exactly why Sakura and Naruto were so poor, but I'm guessing that's not possible through the confines of a one-shot.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4