Reviews for Find Our Way Back
More! please! More!
more!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2014
Hey! LOVE THIS STORY! I cant handle not having closure maybe you could right an epilogue or something so i can get some sleep at night? LOL :) 3
Moonflower26 chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Oh dear, everything is so complicated. Who is that someone who wants Chuck dead that desperately? My bet is on Raina maybe she is as vengeful and crazy as her father. Please update asap!
Moonflower26 chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
You are pulling all stops there condensing all the drama of two seasons in one fic! By the way I've got confused about timeline. It started out in the beginning of S4 and now it should be December of 2010 when Blair just turned 20 and Chuck was still 19. In this chapter you mention that B is 21. How much time passed since the beginning of the story?
I like Serenate much more than Derena too!
Moonflower26 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
As far as I remember Chuck cashed out of Bass Industries when he decided to start his own business with buying the Empire hotel. BI had been run by Lily till the Thorpe incident, Chuck was not involved, that was why he didn't know about the situation in the company.
Moonflower26 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
General Waldorf and Private Bass, lol I can easily imagine how thay could turn it into a different kind of a role play. No doubt Chuck's career in this army will be very successful, he'll make a Colonel in no time.
Funny how Blair scorns Pretty Woman as a movie about a prostitute when her beloved Breakfast at Tiffany's is basically that. I would have pointed it out if I were Serena.
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Wonderful conversation between Lily and Chuck, though his holding her hand and imagining it was Blair's didn't sit well with me. Btw, how could Chuck shove his sweaty hands in his pockets when he still held one of the flutes? Sorry for being a nerd.
Moonflower26 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Finally started to read your story I thought it went AU from 4x09 but this way it's even more interesting with Eva just out of picture and the war not announced. Curious to find where you are heading with it.
GGRaina chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
sorry for the late reply but so glad you updated. can't wait to see what happens next.
Lola Charlie Ivy chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens next.
liz949 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Great Update :)
Moozanna chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
Yay! an update. I'm so happy you have not given up and are still writing. As always, great chapter. Glad to have you back. Hope the updates will be more frequent from this point onwards :-)
Bassward chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
So happy you updates, I had almost given up all hope. And man was this update worth it. For a minute I thought Carter had successes in shooting Chuck, only hoping that Chuck would survive, but was relieved when that didn't happen. So is Carter dead now? And if he is, is the threat over? Or is there someone else after Chuck and why?

Happy that Georgina grew a conscious and decided to help save Chuck's life by warning Blair. I could feel the panic in her, and I felt for her. Hope her and Chuck will survive.

I hope you update sooner next time, because I just love this story :)
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Just yesterday I contemplated starting to read your story, but after checking latest reviews decided against it as there are obviously some dramatic events with threat to Chuck's life going on and seeing that the fic was not updated since last year I decided to spare myself from another angsty story without any kind of resolution.
So it was pleasant coincidence that it was updated 12 hours after my decision. I will put it on my "to read" list.