Reviews for Find Our Way Back
Lovelylittlesqui chapter 33 . 3/22
Agh! So good, please please please update! And don't kill off chuck! 3, la ardilla
Kwrite1027 chapter 1 . 2/19
I am really hoping you will update son and have not abandoned such a great story!
vmp87 chapter 33 . 1/16
Wherever you are please continue their story. I'm enjoying the NJBC coming together and doing what they do best. Words cannot express my gratitude for keeping chuck and Blair alive, even if only through words.
bassempire chapter 33 . 12/6/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update, love this story and was worried it was abandoned :( I hope the next one us quicker and am really liking where the story is headed

So Carter killed his father, that was a good plot twist, and nice tie in to the Buckley's storyline. I am still curious who they are working for, the brains behind the operation and why they want Chuck Bass dead? Could it be Jack Bass, and that's why he wants to be invited to CB's wedding, to see if the job gets done. Although murder isn't really Jack's forte. He's more for social destruction.

I wonder why Jack Bass wants an invitation to Chuck and Blair's wedding. Clearly it is not to congratulate the future mr and Mrs Bass. There must be some kind of ulterior motive, as always with Jack. Loved the Jack and Rose, and the Bonnie and Clyde comment he made.

Wish there was more CB and NS in this chapter, but the other plots made up for it. Love how Chuck can make Blair feel better, just by his words. I also loved the blog post by Serena.

And ugh,I love how Jenny isn't putting up with Dan's antics and basically told him how she felt openly. She was his voice of reason. At least Dan is actually admitting he doesn't like who he's become and his mistakes. Something the show didn't do, so thank you for that.

Please update soon :)
Sparkleyangel chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
I like it :)
Moozanna chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
So glad to see an update. Would love to see more Chuck and Blair. But the Chuck/Blair and Serena/Nate scenes we got were sweet and adorable. Hope the next update comes very soon. :-)
LimosAndPeonies107 chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
I'm glad you updated this, it's such a great story :) And I love that this chapter is longer ! I feared you had abandonned this, but I'm glad to know you haven't!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!

Guest chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
Update! Pretty Please, Soon! Update! Pretty Please, Soon! Update! Pretty Please, Soon! Update! Pretty Please, Soon! Update! Pretty Please, Soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2013
Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon! Update! Please! Soon!
mish chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
Awww I loved the Nate and Serena part, they're so cute. Can't wait for more :D
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
Very short for you - but still sweet. I have to say I am just a tiny bit disappointed at the really long time without update (I don't mean for this to hurt your feelings) but still I am glad to see you are still at it.
Sparkleyangel chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
I like it :)
alyxoxo821 chapter 31 . 3/22/2013
great chapter! I suspected carter but never Georgina, I actually thought it was Raina! I can't wait to find out who's behind it because killing chuck doesn't help carter get Serena back so he must have some other plan. Chuck is so adorable, obviously, but especially in this chapter. One of my favorite scenes from season five of the show was him telling blair he'd love the baby as much as her. I hope he doesn't go all run away bass on her. Please update soon! I'm dying to know
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 31 . 3/20/2013