Reviews for The Warband of Wolves
Elder Sibling chapter 15 . 7/27

man, you are the most naive author here . .

simply look the world in 'white and black ' manner. Your Roland would be killed in reality thnks to his Super naivety

u suck
Pellaeon the 1st chapter 40 . 6/30
Great! I write this after an urge for a second reading, and after finishing, I really wish I hadn't.
Klutzybear chapter 4 . 5/12
I'm kinda disappointed honestly. I was hoping to see a tale of someone from the real world, being thrown in a medieval time, rising himself up from a humble college student to a warrior. Mentally maturing, coming up with quick schemes, saving other witches, winning and losing battles. I wanted to see Roland grow from a boy to a man. . .

But you skipped THREE whole years and ruined that chance.

I mean, it's still there. But the "how" and "why" he got to where he is, will probably remain a mystery, or worse, explained with a bunch of exposition. That kinda crap annoys me.

Anyway, I know I'm probably jumping the gun with my assumptions, but I couldn't help but write out my disappointment over your choice to avoid what should've been a huge of amount of character development for Roland and struggles he would've gone through when he was still weak.

At this point, you may as well have written it to be about a random person that lived in this world, instead of someone from the real world.

I'm still willing to give this story a shot. It may not have started the way I was hoping for, but it may still have something for me.
Kirito chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
DavidJ647 chapter 40 . 8/13/2014
Another great Chapter! It's good to see that you're not abandoning this story, as this story has me hooked. I read the first two chapters of Inquisition and I'm looking forward to the rest of it!

Keep up the great work
majored chapter 40 . 8/2/2014
nice long chapter this time. i like the meeting between haydee and arwa. i do think that you should have roland settle down but not in any one lords territory. just an idea i thought would be good. maybe put him in the 4 kingdoms wasteland or whatever you called it. lots of caravans and lords use that pass in the game to go from one place to another. just a thought. good luck in your writing.
artilyon-rand chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
POOR NORD WOMANi take on heart her pain
mpowers045 chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
i understand that
thepkrmgc chapter 40 . 8/1/2014
yay for the hero's reward! although im kind of surprised how bummed out the hero's are about the prophecy: who doesn't want to take over the world?

I'll check out that non canon fic: its bound to be a delightful read
kirito chapter 39 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story, you got me hooked on it. A little comment though, I wouldn't mind a little more detail. What armor they were wearing, what their faces looked liked, what weapons they used, etc. But overall it's a really nice story and I'm really enjoying in reading it. And am really excited to find out what that prophecy is.
WinLik3aBosS chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I like how you started this story, but i do have to say, i was a little disappointed around the prologue part 2 or 3 (i don't remember which one) where you introduced all your important characters at once (aka Ymira, Deshavi, Alayen, etc.) . And all of a sudden he has an army of seriously awesome troops with him? I just want to say that even though you introduced the characters later on, its just too much information for me to handle in the beginning. However, seeing that you've gone waaaayyy past these few chapters at the beginning of the story, i see that there is no reason to change it. Sorry, i just wanted to show my opinion on the story. Otherwise, good job! I can see you're a more dedicated author than i am (lol i seriously need to work on my stuff) and i congratulate you on your success with this story :)!
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 39 . 6/6/2014
actually, throughout the whole chapter i was questioning myself about francis
Camgoalie42 chapter 39 . 5/31/2014
Hahaha. Actually, I remembered Francis around a paragraph towards the end, when I thought about why they were taking it in the first place. Anyway, maybe next time, you can bring back some memories from the previous one? Because when this started out I had no idea what was happening. Thank you.
Keltiones chapter 39 . 5/30/2014
Hooray, it's back! I love this story, and I don't know why I've waited until now to review it. I have to admit, I did forget. I am indeed a heartless bugger. *Cough* it's not like I forgot because the gap between chapters was so huge *cough*. (Just kidding, of course ;) )

Still, the story is fantastic, and your ability to tell it and pull things out and drop them back in again is remarkable. The only issue is the occasionally confused grammar, which can be veeeery easily fixed with a read-through or two (not that I'm complaining so long as you're getting the chapters out...). But as I said, your ability to tell a story is really great. The whole premise of it, character development, twists and turns - it's all very enjoyable, and I'm glad you're keeping at it! Can't wait for the next chapter.