Reviews for Sins of a Solar Empire: Synthesis
Svirfnoodly chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
oi vey, i wasn't expecting something readable under SoaSE, especially with how few submissions there are

i do hope ye take a mood to be updating it more frequently, i'd like to see the bits ye've been dropping to their completion
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Awesome story
Curbstompd chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Wow. This is, by far, the best SOSE fic I've read, especially considering that there are so few of them. It's wonderfully written!
Token Cylon chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Great
Onsholo chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
My interest is piqued.
Beyogi chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is really interesting so far. I wish to read more. What will this synthesis bring?

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Pariah Remnants chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm so glad to see this! I've been imagining what it'd be like for the TEC, Advent, and Vasari to ally together for some time now. The details of the genetic augmentations that you mentioned here are exactly what I had thought could happen. Using the Advent cybernetics and Psi tech with the Vasari genetic manipulation, cloning technology and nanobot mastery. The coming together of once bitter enemies is always a fascinating read for me.

If you have more planned, I look forward to reading it.
spittingfire chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wonderful, id love to see more
killroy225 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
intriguing start, please continue this.
CDOgren1997 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good make this be the best soase fic out there
VentXekart chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Interesting start to a story, I'd love to see a few more chapters to this.
Kevin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Update, really good story so far.
Azarune chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is absolutely fantastic, as a vasari fanboy I can't wait to see what happens, I hope to read more soon. Best wishes!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't share the same understanding of advent culture as you do. From my understanding the advent ARE the unity as the unity is the sum of their collective minds as one entity and while they have individual thought and action are part of this greater whole because of their telepathic communication to eacother. It just doesn't make sense to me for any of the advent to speak of the unity as if it were a separate entity. I also find the term 3 races to be inncorect in my opinion as the advent and the humans are the same it's just that the advent have made use of technology and looked passed soscial idiocies. I love the story though it's very interesting and detailed but I don't understand the references of "her" all the time
Sage of Seals chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very interesting! I can't say I've ever played the game, but this served as a good introduction to the world of SINS. The writing style was very enjoyable as well. Excellent work!