Reviews for A Parent Trap
Sanctuary273 chapter 9 . 2/3
Love it love it love it ! Im begging you pleeeaasseee write the next chapter...
minderismeer chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I don't think the chapter was rubbish. I like the story and I think it is a brilliant idea.
sanctuaryrulze chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Hey! Dont beat your self up, your dooing great. And dont worry about the wait it only made me apreciate it more. :) keep going please!
Elizagoth chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
I've just recently found this story, and so far I'm loving it. I really do hope you decide to continue, it's finally starting to get to the good parts of the story. I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm really looking forward to the switch back. Overall it's well written and interesting. The chapters are a decent length and the characters are entertaining. I do hope you continue.
AnthropologistGirlInTheMaking chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Oh, I just can't wait until Helen and Nikola discover the switch. That is going to be one hell of a shocker.

On the note of the current chapter, however, it's good; I just wish it were longer.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
This chapter was not rubbbish. It was very fast paced though. Nice job, and I can't wait for more! Gotta love Maggie! ;)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Whohoo! Things are looking up! Things will be found out soon, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
agrainne24 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
No! You can't leave it there! I want to see how they react when they realise their parents are one and the same! Write more soon :) Very nicely written by the way :)
agrainne24 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Aha the Prank War! Loved it and Vana seemed very like Helen when she allowed the Sharons to enter the cabin knowing there'd be trouble for Kat! On to the next chapter...
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Oooh! Nice work 2BeautifulBrownEyes! Loved the prank war, you did a very good job with it! Now they're in the Isolation cabin. They'll find out a few things now won't they? ;)

Good job!
chartreuseian chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Hehehe, this will spiral out of control, won't it? :P Assuming these girls are anything like their parents, things are going to be interesting! Can't wait for more :)

Also, I'm on tumblr too! Same username as here. I don't post much but come follow me if you want. There is much Teslen :P
SJandDJ chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
This is a great story! Although maybe you could switch some things up, like who gets engages make the pranks different from the ones in the movie for example, just so it's not exactly like the movie. Other than that, this story is amazing and I love it!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Hey, for someone who said that she was having a problem with the scene, you did an excellent job. So... what happens next? The prank war I take it? Oh this is going to be good!

Here's a quote from the movie that you could've used for Ivana: "Fine. If that's the way you want it, let the games begin!"
minderismeer chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Really like your story. Wondering what happened. The last line was perfect. Made me really wonder what happened between her and Tesla.
sanctuaryrulze chapter 5 . 10/13/2012