Reviews for Kiss With a Fist
kylah joseph chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like this story I think ryder and jade makes a cute,adorable,perfect couple.
Jensen chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story is awesome! I love the interaction between Jase and Ryder! Sooooo adorable. It's sweet to see Cat, Tori and Andre happy for Jade.
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This story made me forget that Ryder is a minor character (your other Ryder-involved stories make me wish that we could pick him as a character from that list between Words and Status (because seriously, who cares about Russ?)).
What ever happened with Jennifer anyway? And wait, annual Sunday walks with her dad?
Seriously, this is good. I like the idea of Jade having other friends before Beck (and the group), and it was cool how Jade was/is actually much nicer/cooler/un-bitter without him rather than Beck mellowing her out. How he's the one totally losing his cool and flipping out. I also like how Beck saw through her act - even if it does make him an ass.
How Ryder has this kind of crush on her is cute, and it makes me wonder what he was like when they were friends in the past. Furthermore, I love that Jade stays in this firm denial of her enjoyment in their whole thing, and then it hits her like a sack of bricks. Plus I like that they didn't have mindless drunk sex as a grounds to keep this story afloat.
The comparisons between Beck and Ryder were grounded, consistent, and illuminating to the dynamics of their relationship. The way Jade was the weak one in Bade, but at least an equal to Ryder.
For a little bit at the end (and quite often before that), I was afraid Jade was going to go back to Beck and leave poor Ryder, so I'm really really glad she stuck it out with Ryder. Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
why you are so talented ?
ElisaCollette chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow. I was not expecting to like that - because I've always liked Jade and Beck - but that was beautifully crafted and compelling. I loved the parts with Jade and her family - and her friendships with Cat and Tori. Very well written - thanks for sharing!
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
We're happy to inform you that your fic Kiss With a Fist has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at this link:
forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I actually love this! I wasnt sure at first, but this was nice and long and flowed amazingly. The Catorade friendship was cute, and I loved how Jade was happier with Ryder than Beck.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this so much! Like actually this is amazing!
Crazichi123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I loved it. I did cry this time. Really great job.

Keep on Writing!
kinaabi chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
omg. i was like praying that bade wasn't endgame in this even though when i read the summary i was all for it. and thank the lawd because i loved this so much.

oh and waheyy!ryder and fuckyoubeck you are a royal douche.
thelovelykae chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Bro! This was amazing! Omg, im gonna go stalk your page and read all your other stories, if you have any. Lol. Omg, are you a beta? Beta my stories! I love you. I love your writing. Your amazingly amazing! Ok, buhbye. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Stop degrading yourself, as usual, this is amazing.
MARIA chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
ME GUSTO MUCHO TU HISTORIA ES DIFERENTE DE OTRAS QUE HE LEIDO, GRACIAS SIGUE ESCRIBIENDO,I LOVE VICTORIOUS,
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Stop it with the Ryde revolution.

By that I really mean MORE. OMG, I'm jumping ship soon...
battygirl123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow! I really didn't expect to like this as much as I did! I mean, I 100% ship Jade and Beck but this was something else. It was really nice watching the transformation of the characters in a way that wasn't completly unrealistic. I really enjoyed this story and your writing :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »