Reviews for Kiss With a Fist
battygirl123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow! I really didn't expect to like this as much as I did! I mean, I 100% ship Jade and Beck but this was something else. It was really nice watching the transformation of the characters in a way that wasn't completly unrealistic. I really enjoyed this story and your writing :)
Wolfbreed21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i like it write more jayder please
readingrainbows chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I'm very open-minded about the Ryder/Jade relationship, just because if things were a little different, I could actually see it happening. I really /liked/ this story, it was long enough to show the entire process of Jade moving on, of Ryder and herself really falling for each other in a very believable way.
I liked the way you called attention to Jade's life pre-Tori, because obviously she had been popular before Beck. I was also really surprised at the end by the idea that Beck had known she'd been acting all along.
The thing about this story is that at the the start, I enjoyed seeing a jealous Beck and a crafty Jade trying to get him back; I really wanted them to still be together. But by the end I was left rooting for Ryder, hoping he'd be the one to get Jade in the end, and that really says something about your writing.
The entire thing was really entertaining, the dialogue was witty, the Jade/Ryder relationship /cute/. I loved how many great mini-plots you had in there, like Cat and Jade meeting for frozen yogurt, and Jade's mother acknowledging that Beck was essentially the reason Jade had become so distant from her family.
I loved this, very, very much. You're an excellent writer and I can't believe I hadn't read it sooner.
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This story literally made me cry and laugh and holy cow I just love it so much! Thank you for this :)
pantherfan97 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was... fantastic! Awesome! :D You know what? This story managed to crack a tiny bit of my Bade-Obsession... ;) Well, if Ryder would really act this way, he would be better for Jade. It's so enjoyable to "see" a happy Jade, I love that cause I love her, she was always my favourite character :) I'm still a huge Bade-fan and all I hope is, that Beck finally begins to act like Ryder in this story after their reunion in "Tori saves Beck and Jade"...
HamishWH chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like, but why not BEEEEECK?
doll-diamond96 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
loved it
adored it
please do more more Jade/Ryder
I'm Infinite chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like Bade, but damn. You are just making me dislike Beck and love JadeRyder. Seriously. Your little background and personality for him are my headcanon now. You're a very gifted storyteller. I was just about on the edge of my seat. And usually with long stories like these, I give up about a third of the way through. But this was just so amazing. Some of the lines literally made me laugh out loud, and that's hard to do, so that's saying something. Make another one with them. Please.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is the best fanfiction ive ever read about anything! Please do more jade/ryder stuff. I ship them now purely because how amazing this story is.
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
awww cute fic, Ryder and Jade would be such a cute couple together, even though I love Bade, Ryder and Jade are now my second fave couple
RibbonsMakeBows chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved loved loved this story. So cute. Usually, fanfictions are poorly written but your was truly excellent. I feel like Ryder & Jade should be a couple on the show now! Because of this fic I ship them! Write a sequel! :)

OH, and I loved how all the characters stayed in character perfectly. Reading this felt like watching an episode. Job well done!
Nikky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Someone please TWEET this to Liz gillies so she might probably ship RYDE and make this one shot popular! Or better yet, tweet this to DAN SCHNEIDER to make this perfection into a reality!
Nikky chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Someone please TWEET this to Liz gillies so she might actuaally ship RYDE! :)))
Or better yet, tweet to Dan Schneider so this perfection will really be in the show!
But of course with the permission of the author. ;)
Kim chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
OHMYGOODNESS!
that was amazing! The best one shot I've read from you so far. Oh, I can't stop smiling in the end. I felt every emotion. The way you wrote Jade and Ryder's journey in their relationship was far from PERFECT, it was MEGA ULTRA EXCELLLENT FANTABULOUSLY PERFECT!
This is by far the first fanfic that made me feel so light and happy. Oh, Ryder was sooo cute and lovable! Thank you, thank you so much for sharing to us your talent in writing! May God bless you!
PS. Please write some more RyderxJade fics!
Hayyyy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is friggin amazing u have converted me to ryde I'm now trying to find more fanfic on them
Keep o writing these u have the amazing skills and I can write
Ex o ex o