Reviews for A Love Bargain Outtakes
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Outstanding! I love that Edward turned into such a horny little perv. Great job, babe-very hot!
Nancy
ChefJayla chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Lemon pie anyone?
Delightful bb!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
OMFG! That chappie was quadruply delicious. Jasper...what a thoughtful hubby to provide his hubby with his fantasies...'come'pletely and utterly...'full'filled!

What a crack-assed-filled chappie...I was left...breathless!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
holy hell! Edward has a dirty mind doesn't he? and his hubs is more than accommodating. great addition hun xx
PinkLotus2 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow...that was hawt! How will I ever sleep after reading this?...just might need that cold shower LOL! :)
Mistydeb chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Wow that was very hot. It seems they had a very good christmas and not uneventful at all, it was so nice to hear from these boys again. Thks for the outake, Debbie
JXB Addicted chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Best outtakes ever! Lol! TTFN! JXB ;-}
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
wow! JUST WOW! I am kinda speechless, all I can say is that was HOT! :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Barely alive. That was hot! Now time for a very cold shower.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
*enters room still soaked from shower*

That was an awesome outtake. Wow, I love it!
twi-hard-twilight-addict chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
So after recovering from my nose bleed, it was wonderful and I enjoyed very much. Can't wait for your muse to grace with more for the boys!

PEACE *&* LOVE
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
OMG I just had a shower now I need another one, freezing this time! Man, was that hot! Writing poly scenes is difficult but you really pulled it off. They certainly had a happy Christmas.
FeelingBella chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I think I'm hot! :) No, actually I'm sure I'm hot! Damn! Amazing present ;)
35nanou chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Cet outtake est tout simplement phénoménal, torride comme on en fait plus, j'ai du mal à m'en remettre et je ne suis pas sûre que la douche froide soit suffisante! :)
Quel cadeau de noël hors du commun mais qui aura fait quatre garçons très cornés des plus heureux et satisfait sexuellement même si à l'origine Edward en était le bénéficiaire!
C'est à chaque fois un plaisir de retrouver Edward et Jasper évoluer dans leur vie d'adulte et je suis très impatiente, si tu l'écris, de les retrouver en temps que nouveaux parents!
Merci pour le partage et à bientôt.
bbbluez chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Damn girl! That was just... I don't even know what to say. Whew, it's negative degrees here yet I'm feeling the need for air conditioning. I really miss these boys, they're still one of my fave stories.