Reviews for Plus One
Loving the story. Time to let the secret out to Videl. Let's see what happens next.
Axccel chapter 7 . 4/5
When she was being rude he should have been like “Excuse you? Hating me for something that hasn’t happened? Is that the sort of person you are?”
Great story. Looking forward to the next part!
SuperReader3000 chapter 16 . 2/19
Loved this! It was great!
rainne.2000.16 chapter 16 . 2/17
I reread this story again and it is still one of my favourites. Really hope it gets updated soon.
Loving the story. You are saying it has been abandoned, but I an hoping some people in the collective will take it back on board. It would be sad for it to end like that considering it's really great.
TheJSmooth chapter 14 . 12/21/2020
A confession? It's a miracle! Good chapter.
TheJSmooth chapter 9 . 12/21/2020
Although I've enjoyed this story up to this point... I have the strong urge to slap Gohan upside the head. Lol moving on to the next chapter
Azrael.N chapter 16 . 12/8/2020
story is awesome hope it comes back soon
Rob chapter 16 . 10/16/2020
Great Story it must be the 4th time I have read it this month.

Please continue
Rastigo chapter 16 . 10/7/2020
wonderfull story 3 i love it. and im really exited what will happen at the party - will gohan save the day? xD PLSSS update the story, you cant leave us hanging at that point. plss
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2020
Really nice fanfic! Hopefully, we get to see how this ends soon.
konzfulj chapter 16 . 5/31/2020
It is sad to hear the collective separated. Maybe you will get back together in the future the same way music bands do; or maybe one of the remaining writer will finish this story as their own project?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2020
Certainly looking forward to the next part of the story. Great job everyone involved. Hope you are doing alright despite covid-19. Keep us posted.
srqbdyhk chapter 16 . 5/29/2020
Loving it. Can't wait to find out what happens next. )