Reviews for Plus One
animeneko311 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
The best fan fiction I have ever read on this website and THAT'S the cliff hanger you leave me with? Oh man -_-
jimthebear2 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Amazing job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
On Long Hiatus chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I can honestly say this is one of the most beautifully and heart-warming fan fiction stories I have ever read. This is the first Dragon Ball FF I've read but it makes me want to scour the entire database in hopes of finding anything that is half as good as this. Despite the fact that I have a shit ton of work tomorrow I have spent the last 4 hours reading this, and I want to tell you honestly that this is simply amazing. I'm so glad that there are people like you who take time and write these wonderful stories. I really, really hope you update soon. Looking forward to it. Honestly can't wait.

P.S. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories, just another day.
JRecon chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
well she finally did it, she told him. Now will that mean gohan will tell her about his family or keep that a secret for now? great chapter keep it up.
Selias chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Ugh. This is going to end up with Videl thinking that Gohan is cheating on her, for a chapter or two, isn't it?
Shank-GxV chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
The story is great!
Esaria chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
...Cliffhanger *cries*

Absolutely love the fic so far though. You're all doing an incredible job. Keep up the good work! :D
chevyking chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Awesome can't wait for more
sortofbored chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Awesome! Excited for more.
ljhendo chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for more!
stuff chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I had to reread it love your story other than the fundraiser being on friday instead of Saturday on some chapters nothing really to critic
iHeartGohan chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
That's such a mean place to leave a Cliffy. XD loved this chapter! This story is so great!
Egxo chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Gohan nearly found out for himself soooo often it's a miricle he didn't know before this
SierraLarson chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I wrote these while in the middle of reading this:

I just knew Videl would start questioning her dad. Not literally a lot, but definitely in her head she is. Love it.

And that part with Gohan and Goku was just... I LOVED IT! I always love father-son things between them when Gohan's older. And the hug at the end just made it all the more better. I just... loved that whole scene so much.

I also really liked the Sharpner and Videl scene. Nice to see what caused them to not be close anymore. I hope they can really be friends again by the end of this story. Not to mention that this interaction wasn't just a "evil Sharpner" thing or a "Sharpner hits on Videl and she reacts" thing. I don't think I can remember them actually having a good conversation like this in a fanfic.

Goddangit, Gohan and Videl are so cute. I'm so glad they made up in this chapter and that it wasn't drawn out. Probably could've waited 'til the next day, but then again, Valentine's Day is tomorrow so I can see why they wanted to make up that night.

Oh god the lemon was great. I was just waiting for the time when the "M" rating-ness was used or whatever. And I love the way it was written. Especially when he went from not really wanting it to "I don't even care what happens anymore". I just loved it.

And AAAAAAAA SHE FINALLY SAID IT. IT'S OUT THERE. HOW'S HE GONNA REACT? I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOOOOW. Probably really surprised but then also maybe really apologetic? 'Cause he did insult her father. But STILL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Also, Gohan and Videl were just so cute in this chapter I swear to god. *heart symbol*
Guest Reviewer chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
The backstory of the feud with Sharpner is interesting. I ALMOST feel sorry for him because there was no malice in his introduction. Almost...because it's still a really lousy thing to knowingly set up a friend with someone that sleazy and then just hope that nothing would come of it.

I hope Gohan's "incorrect interpretation" of her police work doesn't cause Videl to doubt his forensic skills and dismiss those questions and doubts she was starting to have about Hercule's story.

I can't wait to see where you take this story next.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »