Reviews for Plus One
shugokage chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Wow another truly impressive chapter good job!
smashbangfusion chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
This was a very enjoyable chapter! It had that nice mix of humor, dark foreboding, some drama, and that touch of sexiness that makes this story so great. That balance of wonderful things is, I think, one of this story's major hooks.

I enjoyed the build-up to Videl's...or, rather, Sleek's introduction to the party. I imagine Hazel and Sig will be feeling rather embarrassed in their costumes, provided Videl introduces herself under her full name.

I look forward to reading more! Seriously, this is one of the great stories out there. Please keep up the excellent work!
euroteres chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Hooray! It finally updated again! Love this story so much XD
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
don don DON!
LeMe chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Oh the dramatic irony Dx
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Oh I can't wait for the big reveal x)
Ben chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Cmon next chapter please
Nonbetter chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
This is a great story so far. Please keep it coming. An idea for a funny scene could be that lime follows through on her threat and takes gohan underwear shopping and they run into videl and ereasa at the same store. Just a thought but as long as there is more story, I'll be happy.
LeChick chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I'm usually more of a B/V dramedy type of gal but damnit, this is just good writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Ooooh Gohan getting smooth on us ;)
LeChick chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Oh this is soo cute x)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I'm not sure if I liked this chapter because it was adorable or if because Gohan was in his underwear for most of the second half
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I'm loving Lime!
bigblukrew chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Cindi chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Totally awesome! This story is addicting; I stayed up all night reading it. Please finish it soon.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »