Reviews for Plus One
Zangetsu12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Great lemony chapter that I enjoyed reading. But honestly, I will say that I kept expecting Yamcha to just knock on the door and interrupt the whole thing to ruin the moment. I'm glad they got their nice, peaceful, orgasm filled valentines day. That's definitely how every year this should go. Anyways, great chapter and just great story.
windblade8 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
damn... just damn that was something im speechless
ArmyWife22079 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Yay they finnaily lost their vcards Lolz. And on valentines day no less haha. I just have to wonder how she will react to the half alien bit. An the fact he was the one to beat cell. Although if she has tapes of gohan's first tourney she would notice the tail and the transformation and ask about it right?
Aaron Leach chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Awesome chapter.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
...I'm confused, what's the premise of this story? Is the idea that Videl and Gohan never met in college or something? You used the term Buu, so this is post Buu-arc...not to mention Videl doesn't seem disenchanted with her fathers fame, so she still thinks her father is Cell's Killer, but I thought Hercule came clean about that after the Buu-arc as he was involved with the DBZ crew separately from Videl (because he tried to kill Buu, ended up befriending Buu, yadda yadda)...

I'm lost, plz help explain?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next part. Btw, Long Hiatus, you might wanna check out Misadventures of Videl and Gohan by CCSAngel00. Easily one of the best stories out there, but sadly it went unfinished. Hopefully this one will have a great ending.
MasenkoX chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Oh, of COURSE with my luck I would find this story and read every chapter so far and find a cliffy waiting for me at the end. Just my luck. Good story, though. Great story!
animeneko311 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
The best fan fiction I have ever read on this website and THAT'S the cliff hanger you leave me with? Oh man -_-
jimthebear2 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Amazing job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
On Long Hiatus chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I can honestly say this is one of the most beautifully and heart-warming fan fiction stories I have ever read. This is the first Dragon Ball FF I've read but it makes me want to scour the entire database in hopes of finding anything that is half as good as this. Despite the fact that I have a shit ton of work tomorrow I have spent the last 4 hours reading this, and I want to tell you honestly that this is simply amazing. I'm so glad that there are people like you who take time and write these wonderful stories. I really, really hope you update soon. Looking forward to it. Honestly can't wait.

P.S. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories, just another day.
JRecon chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
well she finally did it, she told him. Now will that mean gohan will tell her about his family or keep that a secret for now? great chapter keep it up.
Selias chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Ugh. This is going to end up with Videl thinking that Gohan is cheating on her, for a chapter or two, isn't it?
Shank-GxV chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
The story is great!
Esaria chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
...Cliffhanger *cries*

Absolutely love the fic so far though. You're all doing an incredible job. Keep up the good work! :D
chevyking chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Awesome can't wait for more
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »