Reviews for Plus One
I'm loving Lime!
bigblukrew chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Cindi chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Totally awesome! This story is addicting; I stayed up all night reading it. Please finish it soon.
toooldforthissh chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Great story so far; I like the new take on how these characters met later in life. I would like to see the reaction to the different set of parents when their relationship is made public. I hope this gets updated soon!
Marocrache chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Honestly? This is the greatest fanfiction I have ever read. Please continue this story. I will cry if you don't. Oh my gosh. I'm smiling like an idiot youdontevenunderstandhowmuchilovethisfrigginstory

Woof.
Korval chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Fantastic Story! I'm a huge fan of both the DB and DBZ anime, but haven't seen much fan fiction that was worth reading...

Too much either rehashes the original series or over does the stupid anime cliches (sweat drop).

This was an *interesting* and original story with two very believable and interesting characters.

You even have some interesting character development for Goku's and Chi-Chi's relationship...

Extremely well done... My only real criticism is no update for awhile...

Thanks for sharing!
-Korval
Violet Ace chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
I love this story so much. You guys are so talented.
twiller23 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
I love this story, I really do, but I seriously feel like I'm going to grow old waiting for chapter 15 to be uploaded. Please update soon.
2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Update soon plz
Ethan Demas chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Love this Story, please update
Shank-GxV chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
This story is just simply great. Can't wait for the next chapter. This might be the best lemon I have ever read on ff. Boboleta and Gue22 should write more lemon : p
specs chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Im expecting an update valentines day lol
Updateman chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I must say... That is the best lemon I have ever read in my life. Well done! ;)
Mhilano chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
That below review was from me, didn't realise I wasn't signed in :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
This story is so well written - I just continuously read all 14 chapters in a row. A plot like this could've been written so poorly, but as someone else already said it below, this has been executed brilliantly.

Just finishing this chapter, and knowing that it was the last chapter at this point, I am so satisfied and relieved. Scene's like that can usually end up written awfully and be very cringeworthy. It was perfect.

Gohan and Videl's interactions are amazinggg. They're so realistic and that's what makes their relationship so great and enjoyable to read about cause you can feel like you relate to it at times.

Can't wait for the work function - all Gohan's colleagues finding out that Videl is his girlfirend. And when Videl finally meets Gohan's family, ahhh - should be hilarious!

Also, just thought I'd mention how relieved I am to know that there's now this Yamcha and Kirsty thing. Personally wouldn't have liked a Kirsty conflict with Gohan and Videl's relationship.

Sorry for rambling, but you guys deserve a longer review. Keep up the awesome work! I desperately hope you update soon. I'm so hooked.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »