Reviews for Plus One
Ben chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Next chapter! :)
emy9941 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I just reread this story and I literally can not wait for this story to update so PLEASE update this story really soon! Thank you keep up the good work :)
MRMenaMRM chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
So many words! It took forever to get up to here! 120k words! Team Dragon star is intense!:) Well I really am enjoying the story. This chpt was cute being that they relied completely on instinct and may or may not have known what they were doing! Fanfiction is crazy up in here! LolxD well honestly I WANT tons of new chpts and being that Valentines day is a few weeks away I hope you get a new update in;) Happy early V-day;P hahah!
gaul1 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Good chapter, keep up the good work. Byes
Guest Reviewer chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I just realized...with Videl actually questioning her father's story (both in her own mind and aloud), and her brief thrill at discovering the "tricks" are real...Videl is SOOOOO very close to figuring out the truth* on her own. :)

Though I wonder if Gohan will remember to come up with a cover story for the inevitable "How did you two meet" questions when people see his celebrity girlfriend at the ball...and if so, how he will explain the motive for his subterfuge to Videl, and/or convince her to go along with it?

Didn't Gohan call Yamcha (chapter 7) to find Videl and tell her he couldn't make it? That was less than a week ago...so Yamcha must have a really lousy memory, considering he not only already heard the name from Gohan himself, but repeated it when he passed it along to Kame House.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

*Well, at least about her Dad's role in the Cell Games, and maybe enough to notice Gohan would be the same age as "that blonde kid that took on Cell" [chapter 12] and can do some of the same "tricks"...though Saiyans and aliens might be too far-fetched a conclusion without some prior knowledge of those things.
Mally chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Wow not even a whole week of meeting her and he already had sex with her lol. Fast but cute couple.
khimru chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
"What was wrong with the female population of Mt. Paozu?" question really deserves "Nothing's wrong with my mom!" retort sometime in the future.
Anj3lik chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Absolutely adore this story. This idea was brilliantly executed. Will be looking out for an update!
Tanja88 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely love this fic! Except for the way they met, I love the fact that you remain cannon throughout the fic. Last chapter was finally getting juicy, hope they'll more of that in the near future! Hope she'll find out soon about the real savior soon!

Update!
emy9941 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
I love this story sooooo much. Another job well done on this current chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! :)
NiceNipps chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
I think I blushed a little in reading this chapter. It was well written ;)
fullhans1 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Great story.
nancy103 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
"What was wrong with the female population of Mt. Paozu?" LOL!
Such a great chapter! Loving, funny, intimate and oh so good to read. Thanks for updating!
MasenkoX chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Well... That was really hot
Dbzsuperworld chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I can't wait to read Erasa and Videl conversation about her night with Gohan lol. Soon they will have to meet each other's friends and families.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »