Reviews for Plus One
NiceNipps chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I have been waiting for that moment when Videl finally tells Gohan who she is and you go and leave it hanging again! I love it ;)
A reader chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
How do three of you do a single story ... Boboleta ... update A state of indifference soon ... eagerly waiting for it ... Awsome chapter by the way
aprilliarsv chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm sure Gohan will take the revelation well, I'm just curious on how it's all going to work out when she finally learns the truth... Anyways, keep it up!
nancy103 chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Another great chapter! So glad that everything is out in the open. But now, he has to tell her about his family. Also, the dance is coming up so that should be very exciting. Finally. I wanted to tell you that the paragraph describing Videl's jet landing in the grass was one of the best written paragraphs I have read in a long time. Thank you for the excellent writing!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Well one of the secrets are let out- the big ones anyway. I wonder how she will react when she is told who and what he is. I hope gohan take things in stride about the whole thing and warns her about his buddies and their letcherus ways. Although her reaction to him being goku son's eldest son should be interesting.
The Burning Heart chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Bloody Cliff Hangers :)
Aaron Leach chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Awesome chapter.
KaiserDruid chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
well...Shit xD
iota chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I hope he tells her his part of their mutual secrets in the next chapter. I really like this story and all, but I really hate those will-they, wont-they cycles that these relationships seem to perpetually exist in due to secrets and the like.
KaosMoshpit chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and the truth comes out
Chad chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Get on with the next chapter, takes too longggg :(
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
First argument hey?

Hmm... This is a great story.

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
In Chapter 2, Gohan mentions in a chat that he is 21, which would make Goten around 14.
In Chapter 11, you specifically mentioned Goten was a teenager, with teenage "stuff" lost in the house fire.

I can see Gohan not correcting Videl (it wouldn't seem like an important detail to him in the midst of the teasing, play-fighting, flirting and the conversation afterward), but how did Videl come to the conclusion that Goten is 10?

It's not as though Goten never came up; she's been chatting until dawn (online and in person) with Gohan on several occasions up to this point, and he's mentioned his brother in those talks (Chapters 2, 3, 5).

Unless she's basing her guess on the fact that Gohan said in Chapter 5 that he gives Goten piggy-back rides "all the time" (present tense) and he's old enough to read Phoenix, and she just guessed 10 as a likely age for those criteria?

But then, why did Gohan suggest giving her his teenage brother's clothes instead of someone else who is still preteen aand small (Marron? Bra)? Teenaged Goten is not that little, so why would Gohan use him as an example?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
update now
mgefers chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Please write more! I really like this story! I feel like I check everyday to see if its updated!
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »