Reviews for Plus One
NiceNipps chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Oh I am looking forward to how Gohan reacts now. With how he acted with just Satan on the news it will be fun. Can't wait ,)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Great job, thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Feel like this chapter could have been a bit better, mostly though, I'm just happy to see this story updated as it's really the only fic on here that I find to be very well written, well thought out, with an interesting believable plot.
SierraLarson chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
OH GOD THEY'RE SO ADORABLE

And Goku and Chi Chi were just funny. XD Being so flirty with each other, and teasing Gohan. If they were teasing him. I could see them (or Chi Chi was the one teasing him) being completely serious.

Things were just cute in this chapter. Like, seriously. *heart symbol*
famoso chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love how you added a bit of Goku and chi chi in there, you really get to see some of their personality. Videl and Gohan are really getting close, they spend so much time together it's obvious they're a couple. Can't wait for the ball and they find out the truth about each other.
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This chapter was fantastic! I hope to see another soon!
Delais Starlight chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Glad to see this story is still going; I was just wondering about it yesterday. I look forward to seeing what comes next!
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Good AU, I cant wait to see some more, especially the fallout from the heritage reveal on both sides
2Lazy2Login chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Yes! A new chapter!
shugokage chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Amazing chapter once again and I look forward to next installment!
emy9941 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Uhh I can't help but love this story. I liked this chapter even though it was more about goku/chichi in the middle it was cute. I always love the tension you put between whether it be physical or sexual. Please update it as fast as possible and you will be my new favorite people. ;)
dcp1992 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter! Love how Videl and Gohan are getting along now. They are also both very sumiton with each other, I like it. Hopefully Gohan doesn't freak out when he finds out who Videls dad is, hopefully he sees her as her own person and now over react. Hope the same with Videl when she finds out about him. Update soon!
Marge chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I just reread this story. The second time were even better than the first. I'm so loving the Lime, and Erasa in this they would be awesome friends in real life and good friends to each other lol they should meet in the future. The relationship between Gohan and Videl has this brand new relationship and its a first for the both of them so it's really cute and whatever one feel its the same for the other. Everyone wants to see how they will be exposed but I'm enjoying the moment of the relationship and every step they take so don't feel you have rush the story line too fast. I really am going to enjoy the next chapter just hope you didn't forget about this.
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I enjoy this I would love to read more of this story. Once I got started I couldn't stop reading all of you are so talented. I do hope to see an ending to this story there are so many good stories on here that will never get finished.
Panfla chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
im in love with this fic! i really hope i can read more soon x3 keep the amazingly good work x3
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »