Reviews for Plus One
khimru chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
"What was wrong with the female population of Mt. Paozu?" question really deserves "Nothing's wrong with my mom!" retort sometime in the future.
Anj3lik chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Absolutely adore this story. This idea was brilliantly executed. Will be looking out for an update!
Tanja88 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely love this fic! Except for the way they met, I love the fact that you remain cannon throughout the fic. Last chapter was finally getting juicy, hope they'll more of that in the near future! Hope she'll find out soon about the real savior soon!

Update!
emy9941 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
I love this story sooooo much. Another job well done on this current chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! :)
NiceNipps chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
I think I blushed a little in reading this chapter. It was well written ;)
fullhans1 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Great story.
nancy103 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
"What was wrong with the female population of Mt. Paozu?" LOL!
Such a great chapter! Loving, funny, intimate and oh so good to read. Thanks for updating!
MasenkoX chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Well... That was really hot
Dbzsuperworld chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I can't wait to read Erasa and Videl conversation about her night with Gohan lol. Soon they will have to meet each other's friends and families.
M chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I told myself i should read a quarter of the story every week so that the waiting would be less painful. My resolution lasted 10 minutes.

I love how you guys write. I don't know your ages, but you don't sound as if you're an hormonal teenage girl. Even in this last chapter, you didn't spill into a bad soap story. Which is one of the reason why i enjoys reading this very much.

Also, it's a nice change to have a story where videl isn't chasing after gohan's secret, but ratter gohan trying to find the best time to tell her everything.
Guest Reviewer chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Hooray, the secrets are finally out! Well...two of the biggest ones, anyway. And she's cool with the key concept of ki, so maybe she won't freak much when the alien thing finally comes out.

Gohan's indignation over his coworkers' past objectifying of Videl was kind of adorable.

Who would call HIS phone, looking for HER? Yamcha asked Goku where Gohan lived, not for his number. And Yamcha is so worked up over whether Gohan's crush is Kristy or not, that I doubt he'd wait and call back when it would take less than a breath to ask her name or where she worked.

This is an intriguing story. It's kind of like Videl is having her own "real life" version of the romances from super hero comics. The ones where they don't meet/begin dating when the hero saves the girl, but instead meet as equals and the big secret is revealed slowly and organically as the relationship develops.

I'm still worried about the electrified floor at the banquet, though. Sure, Gohan would survive (maybe Yamcha too if he's Kristy's "plus one", though she probably has someone else since the RSVP was before she'd met him), but all the other innocent people there might not. And I don't think there's a DBZ technique for sensing electricity in equipment (doesn't ki sensing only work on living beings? I could be wrong).
SierraLarson chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
AAAAA THAT WAS INTENSE AND I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT A LOT

I'm glad things are out now, though. The Cell Games stuff isn't, but at least other stuff are.

And I loved how Gohan got all jealous and stuff of those guys at work ogling Videl. That was just cute.

It's also cute how Yamcha really likes Kirsty. Seems like he's really in love with her, and I'm glad he's found someone to make him feel like that. -w-

AND I GOT FRUSTRATED WITH THE SEX SCENE, 'CAUSE MY MOM CAME HOME RIGHT WHEN IT WAS STARTING, AND WHEN THE FOREPLAY WAS GOING ON, MY BROTHER WANTED THE COMPUTER AND I WAS SO MAD

BUT MMMMMM OH GOD THAT WAS GOOD. I thought Yamcha was gonna knock while they were in the middle of it, AND I'M SO GLAD HE DIDN'T.

Just thank you. Thank you for this smutty goodness.

Anyway, I'm glad they finally did this. -w- And I can't wait for the future things they do. *heart symbol*

This was an awesome chapter, though. Seriously. *heart symbol*
an9454 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
i like this story very much ...
waiting for the next chapters..
LILFOC chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
This is a really interesting story
and god were those last two chapters steamy
Uraharaisgod chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
So it finally happened, I was actually waiting for it to get interrupted by Yamcha's untimely visit, but it seems either the bro was willing to wait until after Gohan's Ki stopped going crazy coincidentally in a bedroom, or he was just too far away to play Captain Cockblock.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »