Reviews for Plus One
nancy103 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Boboleta and Gue22….you two can write! Holy cow, what a chapter! I thought last chapter was good but this one made everything so believable and realistic even though this is DBZ. The interactions between Gohan and Videl is perfect, right down to the discussion of the Professor. And while the end of this chapter is a bit heart wrenching, it had to be done. It wouldn't have made any sense if she just believed him and didn't defend her father. I hope, though, in the next chapter, Videl and Gohan do resolve their relationship. You have made the character of Gohan so believable with truly human emotions, we, as the reader, feel for him when he "hurts". Thanks again for a fantastic chapter!
SierraLarson chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Before I get into the Gh/Vi feels, I gotta ask this: Did Gohan take up the offer for the permanent position? O.o

Also, I have a feeling that some secrets are gonna come out when they do make up.

And Videl's going to eat with her dad, so are we gonna see Mr. Satan next chapter? : D Maybe Videl will talk with him about the Cell Games at dinner, and he'll get kind of nervous but then laugh it off (or whatever) like he does, and Videl will notice it and get a bit suspicious.

I do hope they make up in the next chapter though. D :

OH OH OH ANOTHER IDEA! Maybe Chi Chi and/or Goku will notice Gohan being sad and talk with him. -w-

Now one last thing, in one of the beginning paragraphs, it said "the erasable smile". I think you meant "unerasable"? O.o

There was a couple of other mistakes (that don't change the meaning, like the one I just mentioned), but overall it was a great chapter. -w-
Dbzsuperworld chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
She's really being mean to Gohan, she can't handle the truth but that would mean her dad lied to her so it's understandable. So the plus one is coming soon I hope she still go with him. And did he take the job offer or what? It would be crazy if he didn't, I hope he did.
Dr. Trunks Briefs chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
It looks like I'm going to be up all night reading these chapters. Luckily, all I have to do is work tomorrow morning. Hmmm... sounds familiar.
Dr. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hah! Very cute. This was actually very fun to read. On to then next chapter, then.
brograham18 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
The chapters just get better and better. Pumped for the next chapter.
Mariale-26 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
This is GREAT! I can't wait for this whole mess to explode once and for all!
Hyped chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Nooo! I thought their identities would finally come out. :(((

But seriously, this is an amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
sortofbored chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Aww poor guy. Keep up the awesome work.
aprilliarsv chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Nicely done, I'm really interested to see what happens next, are you going to show Videl talking to her dad about all of Gohan's claims? Anyways, keep it up!
pir84lyf chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Forget about her gohan. She was never good for you anyways.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
ugh why couldn't they just say, in a fit of anger or frustration, just spit out who they are, one is the current champ's daughter, the other other is the son of a former... but it was their first fight- they will get past it. after some advice from lime and eresa respectively. maybe Gohan could get caught sparing with his dad (maybe with special gravitational modulators so the could spar in the back yard) while his mom is in the kitchen making dinner, of epic proportions obviously, for a housewarming when she [videl] walks in to apologies, and realizes why he took it so hard about her fathers bragging and dissing the ancient martial arts when that was what he was raised around. She will understand where he is comminging from although if a catastrophy- and Gohan saves Videl from say a falling celing or some intergalactic baddie (baby maybe?) that would knock soe since into her- but it was about time for the couple to have their first fight.
Delais Starlight chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Uh oh. I wonder how this is going to go when Gohan finds out who Videl is... And how is Videl going to like finding out about Gohan?
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Good chapter, can't wait to see the next especially the fallout and eventual reconciliation from that little spat from our two lovebirds...
shugokage chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Ouch poor Gohan has no clue who she is and absolutely incredible chapter once again!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »