Reviews for Plus One
ArmyWife22079 chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Well one of the secrets are let out- the big ones anyway. I wonder how she will react when she is told who and what he is. I hope gohan take things in stride about the whole thing and warns her about his buddies and their letcherus ways. Although her reaction to him being goku son's eldest son should be interesting.
The Burning Heart chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Bloody Cliff Hangers :)
Aaron Leach chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Awesome chapter.
KaiserDruid chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
well...Shit xD
iota chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I hope he tells her his part of their mutual secrets in the next chapter. I really like this story and all, but I really hate those will-they, wont-they cycles that these relationships seem to perpetually exist in due to secrets and the like.
KaosMoshpit chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and the truth comes out
Chad chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Get on with the next chapter, takes too longggg :(
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
First argument hey?

Hmm... This is a great story.

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
In Chapter 2, Gohan mentions in a chat that he is 21, which would make Goten around 14.
In Chapter 11, you specifically mentioned Goten was a teenager, with teenage "stuff" lost in the house fire.

I can see Gohan not correcting Videl (it wouldn't seem like an important detail to him in the midst of the teasing, play-fighting, flirting and the conversation afterward), but how did Videl come to the conclusion that Goten is 10?

It's not as though Goten never came up; she's been chatting until dawn (online and in person) with Gohan on several occasions up to this point, and he's mentioned his brother in those talks (Chapters 2, 3, 5).

Unless she's basing her guess on the fact that Gohan said in Chapter 5 that he gives Goten piggy-back rides "all the time" (present tense) and he's old enough to read Phoenix, and she just guessed 10 as a likely age for those criteria?

But then, why did Gohan suggest giving her his teenage brother's clothes instead of someone else who is still preteen aand small (Marron? Bra)? Teenaged Goten is not that little, so why would Gohan use him as an example?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
update now
mgefers chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Please write more! I really like this story! I feel like I check everyday to see if its updated!
The Burning Heart chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Lovely story and i do hope you finish it.
Joncis chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
This chapter was much better than the previous. In the other, the characters were too focused on their internal feelings, and there was too little plot progression. During this one they manage to actually advance their relationship while doing things, instead of just obsessively thinking about them.

And I'm really glad you've gotten to this point. I was looking forward to the conflict generated by their unknown backgrounds. I really hope you keep them both in the dark about each other for a while, as it's the best part of this story.
Joncis chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well, I never expected that reading a story with a scene focused on a chat room would be entertaining, but it was the best part of this chapter. Reading on.
Neko Gohan chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Ack! Continued... Allowed a connection to Gohan that helps invest the reader in this amazing tale. Please, keeps up the brilliant work!
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »