Reviews for Plus One
specs chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Im expecting an update valentines day lol
Updateman chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I must say... That is the best lemon I have ever read in my life. Well done! ;)
Mhilano chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
That below review was from me, didn't realise I wasn't signed in :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
This story is so well written - I just continuously read all 14 chapters in a row. A plot like this could've been written so poorly, but as someone else already said it below, this has been executed brilliantly.

Just finishing this chapter, and knowing that it was the last chapter at this point, I am so satisfied and relieved. Scene's like that can usually end up written awfully and be very cringeworthy. It was perfect.

Gohan and Videl's interactions are amazinggg. They're so realistic and that's what makes their relationship so great and enjoyable to read about cause you can feel like you relate to it at times.

Can't wait for the work function - all Gohan's colleagues finding out that Videl is his girlfirend. And when Videl finally meets Gohan's family, ahhh - should be hilarious!

Also, just thought I'd mention how relieved I am to know that there's now this Yamcha and Kirsty thing. Personally wouldn't have liked a Kirsty conflict with Gohan and Videl's relationship.

Sorry for rambling, but you guys deserve a longer review. Keep up the awesome work! I desperately hope you update soon. I'm so hooked.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Oh my gosh, this is amazing!
Ben chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Next chapter! :)
emy9941 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I just reread this story and I literally can not wait for this story to update so PLEASE update this story really soon! Thank you keep up the good work :)
MRMenaMRM chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
So many words! It took forever to get up to here! 120k words! Team Dragon star is intense!:) Well I really am enjoying the story. This chpt was cute being that they relied completely on instinct and may or may not have known what they were doing! Fanfiction is crazy up in here! LolxD well honestly I WANT tons of new chpts and being that Valentines day is a few weeks away I hope you get a new update in;) Happy early V-day;P hahah!
gaul1 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Good chapter, keep up the good work. Byes
Guest Reviewer chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I just realized...with Videl actually questioning her father's story (both in her own mind and aloud), and her brief thrill at discovering the "tricks" are real...Videl is SOOOOO very close to figuring out the truth* on her own. :)

Though I wonder if Gohan will remember to come up with a cover story for the inevitable "How did you two meet" questions when people see his celebrity girlfriend at the ball...and if so, how he will explain the motive for his subterfuge to Videl, and/or convince her to go along with it?

Didn't Gohan call Yamcha (chapter 7) to find Videl and tell her he couldn't make it? That was less than a week ago...so Yamcha must have a really lousy memory, considering he not only already heard the name from Gohan himself, but repeated it when he passed it along to Kame House.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

*Well, at least about her Dad's role in the Cell Games, and maybe enough to notice Gohan would be the same age as "that blonde kid that took on Cell" [chapter 12] and can do some of the same "tricks"...though Saiyans and aliens might be too far-fetched a conclusion without some prior knowledge of those things.
Mally chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Wow not even a whole week of meeting her and he already had sex with her lol. Fast but cute couple.
khimru chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
"What was wrong with the female population of Mt. Paozu?" question really deserves "Nothing's wrong with my mom!" retort sometime in the future.
Anj3lik chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Absolutely adore this story. This idea was brilliantly executed. Will be looking out for an update!
Tanja88 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely love this fic! Except for the way they met, I love the fact that you remain cannon throughout the fic. Last chapter was finally getting juicy, hope they'll more of that in the near future! Hope she'll find out soon about the real savior soon!

Update!
emy9941 chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
I love this story sooooo much. Another job well done on this current chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! :)
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »