Reviews for Plus One
Absurdum est chapter 15 . 3/30
Really heartwarming love story. Just enough outside drama to really pull the relationship into focus, and romantic enough to melt teeth in that naive perfect way. I really hope you'll finish the story, especially since its sooo close to wrapping everything up now.
skyreal chapter 15 . 3/28
ah almost forgot about this story...personally one of my favorite gv fics out there so please think about it if you guys plan on continuing it
jigentou chapter 14 . 3/26
One of the best fics ive read about Gohan and Videl, I found it refreshing how you focused on the relationship aspect instead of the widely used power aspect. The amount of attention to detail when it came to important action scenes made it all the better. I fully enjoyed this story and I want to say you did a great job. Its a shame its not being updated so I'll be stopping on this chapter which I think is a good place to imagine a happy ending.
athoshg chapter 15 . 3/18
I really hope you guys are going to finish this, this is seriously one of my favorite stories I have read here.

Any chance you will finish or should I abandon hope?
Hatred chapter 1 . 3/14
I remember this. It has been so long since it was updated that I forgot. I noticed that a majority of the fanfics you guys write are Gohan/Videl. I'm just curious, but if you guys ever plan on doing another and this is just a suggestion, use a different pairing. It would be interesting. I should probably read over this again.
R-Gomeni chapter 15 . 3/3
And of course it ended there. Cliffhanger much? Loved the story, characterisation was absolutely spot on and plot was a lot of fun. Now I'm just hoping that it hasn't been abandoned. Please update!
DarkLadyMichi chapter 15 . 3/2
Whyyyyyy end right there. I hope this story is still being continued I really enjoyed it and it's nicely done. Can't wait to see how Videl takes to seeing someone costuming as her lol.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 15 . 2/22
Nice!
Q chapter 15 . 2/22
Gr 8 story will it be finished?
It's valentine's day, on a Saturday, like in the story. Wouldn't it be neat too have a new chapter today!
Coming up on 10 months. Any chance of an update before the year mark?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
please you said its almost done so please just finish this story i love it too much for it to be incomplete!
Rome28 chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Update soon! this is a great story
ashpnd21 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Hey are there going to be any more updates for plus one? I very ,uch would like to see how his collesgues react to videl :)
ndesi62 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Great story! Hope you continue soon
546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »