Reviews for Plus One
A-man chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
I think this is my favorite story of this team. I haven't read or reviewed fanfics in years. I always find 1 or 2 faults in a story... Additionaly, when their are too many chefs in the kitchen things can get a bit wierd sometimes... Haven't found many faults in this fic. Love it.

I got back into it due to how bad Super is. Dragon Ball and DBZ knew how to develop characters, create urgency and danger in the story... and the fight scenes were amazing...Super tries and fails with both character development and any sense of danger. Fight scenes are sorely lacking. Very one dimensional money grab. It is a fanfiction made into debatable canon. The comic DB multiverse arguable does better job at story telling. The movies were good though.

Authors always make small errors or purposeful deviations from the universe for the sake of their plot which detracts from it..(not including character interactions or personalities or cliche fics or events(deaths) ...Characters that should not be effected my bullets are effected by bullets...like in canon Goku at 12 was shot point blank by bulma with a gun and was unharmed... Why do they make Gohan vulnerable to Bullets as saiyaman when depowered?...Or Videls or OC power increasing a bit to quickly to be really enjoyable following the inverse power level law.. that bleach messed up... or battles where the outcome makes very little sense and they are only there for the story to progress...like Z team being done in by human mercenaries etc... or ppl getting nerfed for story progression..This happens to trunks and Goten too often in stories that try to be serious...

This had none of that. Very sophisticated fanfiction...Sometimes a bit to fluffy for me. But so far this is definitely my favorite.

I dropped Tranquil Violence and Tortured Soul for many of the reasons explained above, which is a shame because they were very unique and arguabley more sophisticated in the idea than this amazing one.. it just failed in execution as the plot progressed. I would still put those two fics as better than 99% of fics... but some developments were too hard to ignore and I had already set a higher standard for them because they started out so great.

Anyway Looking forward to the end!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
team dragon star? i can't see any team work on this story. a lot of writers can finish a story with the same quality and length yet a team or writers could not for years? shame on you guys for not finishing this great story. maybe it is better to just work individually and break up your team without team work.
chipthemunkey chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This is my favorite Gohan/Videl fic! Please update soon!
gotSaws chapter 16 . 8/29/2017
damn this is a rly gud love story. i know u cnt make much out of dragon ball cuz hey its all about action but damn do u know how to make miracles. cnt wait for more :D
nancy103 chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
I had forgotten just how fabulous this story is! So so funny and romantic and suspenseful. I loved the part with Yamcha, all the side characters, and even Roach. I am very happy you updated! Kudos for an excellent and entertaining chapter. Looking forward to the next one!
victor0606 chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
This is a great fic :D.
Lily c chapter 16 . 6/29/2017
Its great thank you for update
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
The first chapter says i worked on it but i remember nothing of this story? wild. anywayz i started reading this last night couldnt stop thanks for keeping me up until 4:30 gue with your stupidly good writing and stupidly good plot and now im addicted thanks plz update soon
QueenKeesie chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
First off I think that this story is so amazing! It's different enough from the actual canon to be interesting but still somehow believable with the limitations of said canon...

My only criticism is that I thought this last chapter was a little slow, but I guess that's inevitable. And the lemon stuff is excellent, please keep hopping between the two' sides point of view, but how she still had her panties on during one scene was really weird to me.

Can't wait for the update!
Larom chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Dont care for the way you're hinting that Gohan might cheat on Videl. Calling Kristy 'his' was the straw that broke the camels back. Dropped.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 16 . 6/6/2017
Wow I am so glad this is back! Awesome chapter! Please don't make us wait that long again! Lol
Guest Reviewer chapter 16 . 5/31/2017
You know, given how much the universe loves to screw with Yamcha, I'm kinda worried about Kristy now.
lazybum131 chapter 16 . 5/27/2017
Another great chapter to a fantastic story, can't wait for the next chapter.
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Umm the last review was meant for chapter 5... sorry it got posted under 4...
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
' "No problem Son, I'll get us home in a jiffy."
With two fingers to his forehead, his Dad(Goku) moved them out of the mayhem of Gold City and saw them home. '

I have seen this in plenty of fanfictions, the way Instant Transmission is wrongly interpreted. It just isn't some tool that zaps us from one point in space to another like a worm-hole.

But I.T( Instant Transmission ) aids a person's Ki energy to teleport to the place where the person is at.
One cannot just randomly I.T to a place that is desolated, at least there has to be a Ki guidance.

Well anyways, that was a little correction on my part. This story is by far, my second favourite G/V fanfiction where they don't meet in high school. Have already read it over 3 times. This is my 4th read...

Anticipating for the seventeenth chapter and a special thanks to gue22.
671 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »