Reviews for Plus One
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 1/24
That...that would explain the chatting. I'm pretty much the Gohan of my group of friends, so that sounds like something they would try to do to me.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 1/24
Aaaand of course it devolves into a Goku Vs fight. Good job Gohan.
BringItAllBack chapter 1 . 1/24
Can you please guys give us an update about this story? We haven't heard from you in a while and it would be such a shame not to finish stories like this. Same goes to many of your fanfictions.
Gohan's Fury chapter 15 . 1/23
I've been following this story for probably close to three years now. Please, PLEASE continue this. This is without a doubt my favorite Gohan/Videl story I have ever read simply for its uniqueness, well thought out plot, and enthralling writing style. You keep the two of them in character and make their interactions so believable and interesting. The little bits of comic relief are hilarious and only add to the overall quality of this story. It would be a shame to let this story die.

I know it's been nearly two years since you last updated, but PLEASE consider revisiting Plus One and finishing this masterpiece.
Lord-Hadrian-of-Darkness chapter 15 . 1/21
Please continue, at least do one more chapter the reactions are needed when they learn that THIS is Videl.
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/10
Update please please please
cheezebuns chapter 12 . 1/5
Wow! So much happened.
Lime is hilarious. I've never laughed that much reading a fic like this. This ended really well -like story-wise- I can't stop reading. It's great.
Curious-browser127 chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
I know I'm joining the party tardy, but man this is great! I'd really love to see more if you all are planning to continue this!
SkyeDonovan chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I was giggling and falling in love with how you wrote Goku and ChiChi's interaction! One of the most in character writings I've read.
Shinra-Tensai chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
UPDATE THIS PLEASE! You can't just leave it off at videl's arrival to the event that started this whole damn story!
zfj chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Very well done. Normally, this would be a bit too far off canon for me to enjoy, but still nicely done. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
Scary Vampiress chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
I LOVE this so far!
Darakna chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
This is a beautiful fic ... one of those that make you feel like a teenage girl again, even though I'm in my late 20s. I, as well, was a very late bloomer and a sheltered person, so I could relate to Gohan quite a lot. I was in similar situation, sadly only lasting for a month, and the guy was experienced beforehand, but yea, the panic is real.

I want more like this.
Darakna chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
well, that was pleasantly hot and realistic and beautiful all in one. Graphic, yet sensual. I LOVE IT!
Miransi chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
I love this story. it crushes me that it's been sitting for over a year.
577 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »