Reviews for Plus One
Awesome chapter.
Pixelmancer chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
well...Shit xD
iota chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I hope he tells her his part of their mutual secrets in the next chapter. I really like this story and all, but I really hate those will-they, wont-they cycles that these relationships seem to perpetually exist in due to secrets and the like.
KaosMoshpit chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and the truth comes out
Chad chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Get on with the next chapter, takes too longggg :(
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
First argument hey?

Hmm... This is a great story.

Keep at it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
In Chapter 2, Gohan mentions in a chat that he is 21, which would make Goten around 14.
In Chapter 11, you specifically mentioned Goten was a teenager, with teenage "stuff" lost in the house fire.

I can see Gohan not correcting Videl (it wouldn't seem like an important detail to him in the midst of the teasing, play-fighting, flirting and the conversation afterward), but how did Videl come to the conclusion that Goten is 10?

It's not as though Goten never came up; she's been chatting until dawn (online and in person) with Gohan on several occasions up to this point, and he's mentioned his brother in those talks (Chapters 2, 3, 5).

Unless she's basing her guess on the fact that Gohan said in Chapter 5 that he gives Goten piggy-back rides "all the time" (present tense) and he's old enough to read Phoenix, and she just guessed 10 as a likely age for those criteria?

But then, why did Gohan suggest giving her his teenage brother's clothes instead of someone else who is still preteen aand small (Marron? Bra)? Teenaged Goten is not that little, so why would Gohan use him as an example?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
update now
mgefers chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Please write more! I really like this story! I feel like I check everyday to see if its updated!
The Burning Heart chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Lovely story and i do hope you finish it.
Joncis chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
This chapter was much better than the previous. In the other, the characters were too focused on their internal feelings, and there was too little plot progression. During this one they manage to actually advance their relationship while doing things, instead of just obsessively thinking about them.

And I'm really glad you've gotten to this point. I was looking forward to the conflict generated by their unknown backgrounds. I really hope you keep them both in the dark about each other for a while, as it's the best part of this story.
Joncis chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well, I never expected that reading a story with a scene focused on a chat room would be entertaining, but it was the best part of this chapter. Reading on.
Neko Gohan chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Ack! Continued... Allowed a connection to Gohan that helps invest the reader in this amazing tale. Please, keeps up the brilliant work!
Neko Gohan chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Just a quick note, this is an amazing story. The concept, the intricacy... All of it. Kudos to the amazing writers working on this - the personal touches have made it sincere, and allowed a c
Guest Reviewer chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
First lover's quarrel? But the fundraiser is TOMORROW night!
(Does Gohan even have his Phoenix costume ready?)

Did he accept that promotion, thinking that he'd just see Videl on the weekends, or maybe that he'd admit his ability to fly under the guise of it being another martial arts technique (one that he could teach her, both because it is useful and would be another step towards eventually revealing his secrets)?

Also, did he ever give Marcy from public relations the name of his "plus one"?
And if so, did he write her in as "Videl (last name unknown)" or "Kata Anonymous", or "Kata Videl" or "Miss V" or...or what?

Marcy is in PR, not HR, and might want to advertise if the Champ's daughter were known to be coming to an event; a celebrity appearance is PR Gold. She'd have little reason to play info like that "close to the vest".

I'm assuming Marcy could figure that Videl is not a common first name (at least not in the age range to be Gohan's date...any children named after Videl would either be around Trunk's or Goten's age if they were named after Hercule's "victory" at the cell games, or even younger if they were named after she began to be famous on her own for her heroism with the police).

Unless Videl *WAS* a common name at the time of her birth (maybe people named their kids after Hercule's daughter after he won the last WMAT? Or maybe it was just a popular name at the time?)

So many questions! I look forward to seeing them resolved soon. :)
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »