Reviews for Plus One
emy9941 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Uhh I can't help but love this story. I liked this chapter even though it was more about goku/chichi in the middle it was cute. I always love the tension you put between whether it be physical or sexual. Please update it as fast as possible and you will be my new favorite people. ;)
dcp1992 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter! Love how Videl and Gohan are getting along now. They are also both very sumiton with each other, I like it. Hopefully Gohan doesn't freak out when he finds out who Videls dad is, hopefully he sees her as her own person and now over react. Hope the same with Videl when she finds out about him. Update soon!
Marge chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I just reread this story. The second time were even better than the first. I'm so loving the Lime, and Erasa in this they would be awesome friends in real life and good friends to each other lol they should meet in the future. The relationship between Gohan and Videl has this brand new relationship and its a first for the both of them so it's really cute and whatever one feel its the same for the other. Everyone wants to see how they will be exposed but I'm enjoying the moment of the relationship and every step they take so don't feel you have rush the story line too fast. I really am going to enjoy the next chapter just hope you didn't forget about this.
Charlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I enjoy this I would love to read more of this story. Once I got started I couldn't stop reading all of you are so talented. I do hope to see an ending to this story there are so many good stories on here that will never get finished.
Panfla chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
im in love with this fic! i really hope i can read more soon x3 keep the amazingly good work x3
Jason chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
No way this story is so cool don't change anything or anyone in it. Goku is funny to read about leave him the way you started him its your fiction so no one should tell you to chagrin it. None of this happen anywaus roght. can't wait for more.
emy9941 chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I just love this story I love how you used a modern aspect like internet dating and I'm practically on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. Keep up the good work )
ElesoraJT chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Oh man, I just about had a fit when I realized this was the most recent chapter.
I'm enjoying your writing, it's very clean and doesn't ramble when you describe things. I look forward to future chapters.

I can't wait to see how you manage pulling off the exposure of both Videl and Gohan's secrets.
I'll be anxiously waiting...
D chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Its one of the best Gohan/videl fic! I really love this story and everyone there... but why did you guys turn Goku into some mindless child-like guy, who only knows to fight and eat?! It really takes the fun to read his character like this in almost every fanfic!
Goku is NOT a blithering idiotic spongebob like character! so please get his character right. And please don't take it as a flame cuz I don't hate the story... just a request to get his character right for once outside the battle field :(
Ranglar chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
Will you be showing what happened differently in the Buu arc? For example, is Gohan still Mystic Gohan? Loving the story so far.
Ranglar chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Meeting online, huh? What a modern idea. I'm loving the interaction between Gohan and Videl.
milleniumslacker2000 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
I love this story. You do a really great job with sentence structure, flow, and general grammar. Then plot is a little hazy and slow at times with random deviations, but that happens a lot with fanfictions. I can't wait for the upcoming chapters. Good luck! :)

- The Slacker
NiceNipps chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Still waiting to see how Gonna will react to Video being Satan's daughter. It will be fun to read with how we'll you write ;)
nancy103 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
This story keeps getting better and better! It will be fun to see how they find out about each other's parents. I can see that the upcoming masquerade ball could be a big reveal. Great chapter!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Such a GREAT story. Can't wait to see how they react to finding out each others identity. And the other interns when they see videl lolol
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »