Reviews for Plus One
dcp1992 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter! Didn know what was going in wih Gohan and the Kirsty there for a second, he really likes Videl, but he still calls Kirsty his and still kinda likes her... Hopefully is doesn't mess up him and Videl later. Great long chapter though, loved the length of it and everything that passes in it.

The Gohan and Videl bit at the end was great and I love their interaction and the talks they had. Glad there still getting along even after Gohan and to leave again in the night. Update soon!

Also, you have the Kirsty scene and the Gohan Videl scene twice at the end.
shugokage chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter but therewas a repeated scene near the end of the chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
pretty good..
2Lazy2Login chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter, but the last part confused me as it repeated what had been said and had some computer talk at one point. Other than that this chapter was another great addition to this story.
I'm Yu chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
You may wanna check this chapter-after the first 'The man was absolutely right', you end up repeating everything from Kirsty's nightmare to that line.

Other than that, nice work.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This is really great, made me happy :D make one like this with goku and chichi.
Josh chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Do you plan to continue this...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story needs to be updated regularly, it's without a doubt the most interesting and well written g/v story on this site... So, please update this more often, and for god's sake find a way to give it an ending, don't let it become another one of the stories here that sits in limbo forever(actually the majority of stories on here).
NoTailjinchuuriki chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
lmao I can imagine Chichi freaking out and asking Goku to do something about the kitchen fire. Then I picture Goku shifting between his clueless face and serious face before firing off a Kamehameha.
ben chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
awesome story, continuing it? plz update sooner... :)
Looloo chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
C'mon Gohan, bring the poor girl a senzu.
gohanisaboss chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this storie is awsome i love it and you got a good amagination !
Gabriel-TDO chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
damn, this was the lighthearted and fluffy fanfic i read for laughs and now it's one of the ones i that i can't wait for the next chapter in.
JessT xD chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I think this is one of, if not the, best G/V fanfics on this site at the moment. Thoroughly enjoying this story. Well written, good storyline, realistic characterisation, etc. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work, TDS!
(By the way, I think the way you guys approach and write a fanfic is very innovative. I'm sure there's other "teams" with similar structures as well but you're the only ones for this pairing I've come across. This works, and the results are fantastic!)
/maybe bias on account of my G/V shipping
SierraLarson chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Man, I really wanted them to just pop in on the two and then Videl would figure out about his parents. . It would've been funny. BUT IT STILL WAS GOOD AND STUFF WITH THE EMBARRASSING STUFF.

Also, I loved when Goku read the Inspector's mind and got kind of mad/possessive. XD I'm guessing he was thinking dirty thoughts or basically good things about Chi Chi that Goku wouldn't like? Oh and the moments with Goku and Chi Chi were just cute. X3

552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »