Reviews for Plus One
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Oh goodness, that ending. XDD Of course, Gohan can charm anyone because of how handsome he is, lol. And I find it kind of ... pathetic... ? that he doesn't know Videl is Mr. Satan's daughter. He came close though. Always going to be a next time, I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Aleaster chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I'm happy you updated! Keep it up!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Good chapter.

Looking forward to when Gohan reveals his secret after Videl reveals hers.

I'm definitely liking the added stress that Kirsty brings Gohan.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dbzlover500 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Ugh, you had to stop here? I'm soo ready for the next update! I'm curious to see how Erasa will act around Gohan, and if Gohan and Videl will act like a couple like they did in previous chapters.
And I'm wondering how Videl will handle Gohan's secrets...that is if he tells her. I hope she'll be excited, for she'll have a way to improve greatly in her martail art skills cause of Gohan. And when will Videl tell Gohan her real identity? So many secrets...I can't wait to read more!
Rashelle chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I love this story. This chapter in particular made me laugh. A lot. XD
Yami Umi chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Thoughts for your penny?

Wait, that didn't come out right. Oh well.

See, that Kirsty gal thing rang alarming bells. Gohan, double agent? Sounds fishy... well, next chapter will be over the tops anyway, so I shouldn't be worrying about that. No now, at laeast, but along the road...

Well, if we are realistic here, it will need a miracle for them to pull this relationship through, with THIS many secrets hanging around. Well, well' see. Can't wait for it, really!
Talimancer chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
goddamn I love this story so much, I'm devotedly following it and always eagerly await your updates. definitely one of my favourite stories i've ever read. There's really not much else to say
famoso chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I read a lot of stories on here in my free time but I can say this is one of my favorite. Gohan and Videl are in the same situation with each other because their hiding their true selfs and that's understandable for now.
DeinonychusL chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Awesome chapter! Loving the story so far, can't wait to see how the secrets will be found out and taken by each side!
tomColt15 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
This story is just too perfect.
I just started reading it thinking, 'maybe this'll suffice my need for GohanxVidel readings'. I definitely didn't expect a story so well written and arranged as an outcome. For this wonderful story, I applaud you writers.
Keep up the great work :)
PAS-15 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Man I love this story! Oh oh! Gohan goats two girls now! And Eras a is just too funny! Really good work you guys. Update soon!
iHeartGohan chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Oh my... I just cannot wait to find out what happens, next! This is such an excellent story!
chaos267 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Hehe now that was good so many secrets and pieces of dramatic irony like when Gohan was listng to those gossiping girls can't wait for more
SonVidel chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I'm really enjoying this story but then again, I like all of your stories, Gue22 :) (although its been a while since those have been updated *hint hint* ). I just wish that Kirsty character would hurry up and incinerate to a thousand pieces :(. As a die hard Gh/Vi fan, the scenes with her leave a bad taste in my mouth. Please PLEASE don't let Gohan get with her at all. I really hope to see much less of her (it really does feel like Gohan is two-timing Videl, if not physically then emotionally which does NOT sit well with me ;). Also, I'm not sure but are you insinuating that Gohan thinks she's more beautiful than Videl? Gohan seems to offer this kirsty a lot of laudation for her appearance (again, bad taste in the mouth *gags*). I just wish you would do away with this annoying OC. There's plenty of drama without her being brought into the mix. I'm sure a lot of Gh/Vi fans would agree with me. Other than the OC, I'm really happy with this story son far and can't wait to read more! Good luck.
Delais Starlight chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Interesting. I wonder if Gohan will end up teaching Videl any other tricks any time soon.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »