Reviews for Plus One
iHeartGohan chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I loved this chapter! Seems like we're getting closer to Gohan finding out who Videl really is! I can't wait for the next one. I'm definitely hooked on this story :)
Talimancer chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
There's a whole lot of storyline development, which isn't bad or anything, but there's not much development of videl and gohans relationship going on. Will there be more next chapter? I shouldn't bitch, Love the story, great work
UltimateGohan42 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Gahh this chapter was fantastic! Not usually a goku/chichi fan but you guys killed it. Cannot wait to see how gohan and videl react to finding out each others true identity! Update soon
Son Goshen chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Crying over the perfection and beauty of this writing and all the romantic fluff in this chapter.. xD I wonder when I became such a sap. I love the tiny bit (or not so tiny, actually) of GokuxChi-Chi, and the teasing of Gohan. And Videl is so cute acting like a teenage girl with her first crush, even smelling the pillow... xD

Write more, whenever!
NiceNipps chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Oh I am looking forward to how Gohan reacts now. With how he acted with just Satan on the news it will be fun. Can't wait ,)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Great job, thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Feel like this chapter could have been a bit better, mostly though, I'm just happy to see this story updated as it's really the only fic on here that I find to be very well written, well thought out, with an interesting believable plot.
SierraLarson chapter 11 . 9/2/2013

And Goku and Chi Chi were just funny. XD Being so flirty with each other, and teasing Gohan. If they were teasing him. I could see them (or Chi Chi was the one teasing him) being completely serious.

Things were just cute in this chapter. Like, seriously. *heart symbol*
famoso chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love how you added a bit of Goku and chi chi in there, you really get to see some of their personality. Videl and Gohan are really getting close, they spend so much time together it's obvious they're a couple. Can't wait for the ball and they find out the truth about each other.
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
This chapter was fantastic! I hope to see another soon!
Delais Starlight chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Glad to see this story is still going; I was just wondering about it yesterday. I look forward to seeing what comes next!
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Good AU, I cant wait to see some more, especially the fallout from the heritage reveal on both sides
2Lazy2Login chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Yes! A new chapter!
shugokage chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Amazing chapter once again and I look forward to next installment!
emy9941 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Uhh I can't help but love this story. I liked this chapter even though it was more about goku/chichi in the middle it was cute. I always love the tension you put between whether it be physical or sexual. Please update it as fast as possible and you will be my new favorite people. ;)
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »