Reviews for Plus One
boboleta chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
"Gosh, you're tiny." xD Lovely.

The little specks of Videl's mind are wondeful: the way she feels she shouldn't be having that much fun when there were people mourning for the loved ones they lost... super realistic, as I would imagine it. It fits her character spot-on.

Oh, Bulma... did you do it on purpose? Getting the biggest, most impressive room in the hotel?... you did didn't you? I just know it. :D

Oooooo, kissy kissy. YEEEY! :D

LOVED IT!
boboleta chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Nappa with red spiky hair... priceless. :D

Poor Gohan. It's not enough that he's going to meet the girl he clearly likes (even if he doesn't know it yet :D), he has to be overdressed, early AND see her in that skimpy little dress... lol.

I don't have anything left to say... I loved it. I could really feel both of their worries and uneasiness when they were meeting each other.

Their interactions (all of them) are amazing! Simply spot-on. They're so comfortable with each other... perfect.
boboleta chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Poor Gohan... time flies when you're talking to your future wife. XD

Love Erasa! So like her! :D The way the two girls interact is beautiful. :D

Gohan's work is really well though out, I think. It all makes perfect sense and seems really believable. It's awesome because there would be plenty of way for it not to seem 'right', given the great importance it has on the overall story. Great job!
boboleta chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Goku with his hand stuck inside Chi-Chi's pants: what a better way to start the chapter! :D

Love, love, love their chats! The conversation flows extremely well and the little tidbits of detail just add to beauty of it. Like him being a vampire and the superhero in the comic...

They can't get enough of each other! :D Little things reminding them of each other and always checking if the other is online... Very good!

Awesome chapter.
boboleta chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really liked the idea of Lime as Gohan's close friend. I could really see it happening and it helps to the way he acts towards girls; the fact that he had Lime for all the times he needed a girl (excluding THAT one xD) only adds to the reclusion and uneasiness with other girls. Nice touch.

I never imagined Gohan in this kind of job, for some reason. Not that I don't see him fit to do so, of course. Then again I guess he'd be good in any job. This one offers plenty of opportunities when it comes to bad thing to happen and so completely adequate. :D

Overall, the characters seem really canon (personality-wise) and I loved their interaction, especially how Gohan cut her off after that remark. :D Loved it!

Oh, and the screen names - awesome :D
NiceNipps chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
oh Videl let a few thiings slip and Gohan didn't even pick up on them. And I thought the description of Videl looking like a female version of Hercule was hilarious ;)
Mararsi chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
More!
Violet Ace chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I was pretty confused about who Lime was for awhile, but I figured it out. I like Gohan's characterization. Being an engineering intern myself, I can relate. Although I'm not as smart as Gohan. :-) Keep up the good work and put some more engineering stuff in! I'm quite the nerd.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
very good story i like how its still slightly canon but just advanced a few years.
Kary Bobbins chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Lol, that ending.
I got all stressed everytime he's about to find it out and something happend. Love Gohan's situation with Kirsty, it's interesting and funny XD
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Absolutely incredible story!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter! Update soon
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Oh goodness, that ending. XDD Of course, Gohan can charm anyone because of how handsome he is, lol. And I find it kind of ... pathetic... ? that he doesn't know Videl is Mr. Satan's daughter. He came close though. Always going to be a next time, I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Aleaster chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I'm happy you updated! Keep it up!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Good chapter.

Looking forward to when Gohan reveals his secret after Videl reveals hers.

I'm definitely liking the added stress that Kirsty brings Gohan.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »