Reviews for Plus One
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Good story.

This is a nice take if Gohan didn't go to high school. You've definitely nailed his essence with his confusion about dating sites and chatrooms.

I'm curious if this Kirsty will start going after Gohan with his successes, should provide good comedy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sid89 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Another great chapter. So the culprit will soon be revealed. I wonder what the family will do now.
LincDawg chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I wish you updated sooner. I really like this story, but I almost forgot about it with how long this chapter took. I hope the next one come a little bit sooner.
yamiumi chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
You came back! And I was almost giving up hope... this chapter was pretty darn perfect. Thanks for making my day.
Vegetable lov3r chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
who is this guy who stalking Gohan with fire?
Goku trying to put the fire out with a Kamehameha LOL
Love this fic
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
: O SOMEONE'S AFTER THEM! SOMEONE'S PROBABLY AFTER GOHAN! SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS JOB!
I DUNNO BUT YEAH! EXCLAMATION MARK!

AND OH MY GOD GOHAN AND VIDEL JUST TOTALLY MADE OUT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH IT WAS JUST SO CUTE AND AKERNGERGVKERGVAEMJGVNR *heart symbol*

And about Videl's mom... wut. That's all I have to say. wut ._.

BUT YEAH GLAD YOU UPDATED 'CAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND I HOPE YOU KEEP ON UPDATING THIS OR AT LEAST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STORIES, GUE

PLS
SSJAguila chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Glad to see an update, since this has a unique plot and not to mention written quite well. Keep it up.
Ben chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Keep the chapters coming, this is great
famoso chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I reread this story last week I were hoping you would update this and not another author who leaves a great story unfinished. I can't wait for the next chapter I hope they turn in the arsonist who burnt their home down, probably someone at Gohan's job.
xXkutsarahXx chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
A very, very brilliant story. Hoping to read m0re but n0ne anymore, please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
felt like a year has passed since the last update.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter! Update soon please
Lilly-sama chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
What a pleasant surprise to find a new chapter alert on my inbox! I'm still smiling like an idiot after reading the chapter, hehe. I loved it! I love the interactions between Gohan and Videl, and how their relationship is progressing. Poor house though, I hope they can get answers out of that guy.

But anyways, awesome work! Can't wait for more! :D
Gunre The Swedish Spartan chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE! Sorry I had to :)
Anyways please update sooner next time but great chapter and great story.
Stix chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Thank-you for updating! This is one of my favorite stories on this site :) Keep it up!
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »