Reviews for Plus One
Hyped chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I think every time I go to reread this story, a new chapter comes out an hour or so later. Huh. Not that I'm complaining! I really like what you're doing with this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
aprilliarsv chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
The end of that one was awesome! Just like any guy crushing on a girl. It didn't matter what she wanted to do, he would be there, brighted eyed and bushy-tailed. Anyways, keep up the great work and I look forward to your next chapter.
nancy103 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
"I'm an avid fan of all kinds of poking. Poke as much as you want." LOL! Great line!
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER, GUE!

I think I've been saying this a lot... hmm...

Anyway, I LOVE Android 18, she's the best. I'm so glad that of ALL the people you had go meet Videl in Gohan's place, you chose her to do it. Videl needed to have a reality check and Android 18 was the perfect person to deliver that; she doesn't have an overwhelming attachment to Gohan but she's close enough to not let him down, and she has the attitude to combat Videl nicely. I feel like Yamcha or Krillin wouldn't have revealed anything about the fires to Videl.

Then there's Lime. Where do I begin? I hope Gohan tells Videl about Lime's existence sooner rather than later because I don't want there to be any feelings of jealousy expressed by Videl towards Lime. If she's going to stick around for the long haul then it'll be necessary to acclimate herself to Lime since she certainly is there to stay.

I also really enjoyed your characterization of Chi Chi here; she definitely has the fiery, classic CC attitude and Goku's innocent cluelessness really shines as well. I thought it was funny when Goku talked about the sex and relationship stuff with Gohan xD

I'm wondering when this robber will regain consciousness...? How badly *did* Chi Chi hurt him that he's still out for the count hahahahaha? When he regains the ability to be alert and speak, I'm hoping Chi Chi takes another go at him XD That'll be funny. Mm yeah...this fire/arson/craziness plot? Could it be related to Gohan's job? Is someone wanting to shut him up and therefore targeting him wherever he is? They would've assumed he'd died in the fire at the hotel and then again died in the fire at his home. At the bare minimum they destroyed any evidence against them he had at the hotel, especially since he took classified geos or whatever they are.

I find it humorous that Lime only suggested internet dating as a means for Gohan to gain the balls to talk to his coworker, whatever her name was. I'm obviously thrilled he decided to go internet.

Videl seriously needs to step back, take a chill pill, and put things in perspective. So what if he had left the city? Snooping and tracing his IP address seems overcautious and honestly just nosy. Shouldn't she have some faith in him to get to their arranged date if he said he would? Until he officially stood her up I wouldn't expect anything to go differently...

Videl's thoughts regarding wanting to kiss him, wanting to be with him, etc, etc, and how he is perfect and everything made me smile SOOOOOOOOOO widely. It was so adorable!

FINAL THOUGHTS:

PUT UP

CHAPTER

EIGHT

GUE! _

As per usual, phenomenal chapter Gue :)
NiceNipps chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Who is this man that keeps on trying to burn Gohan? And I like how the progression of Gohan and Videl's relationship is going. Though I do wonder how he will react once he knows her last name. looking forward to reading about it ;)
aprilliarsv chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Great story! I just found it, and while not my usual read... It's awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ben chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Plz bring out the next chapter...
chaos267 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Very good its liking it can't wait to see Gohan's reaction when he find out she's the daughter of hehe
kagomekikyo-arrow chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I really like this story! It would have been pretty funny to hear the exchange between Chichi and the arsonist. Can't wait to read more!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Good story.

This is a nice take if Gohan didn't go to high school. You've definitely nailed his essence with his confusion about dating sites and chatrooms.

I'm curious if this Kirsty will start going after Gohan with his successes, should provide good comedy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sid89 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Another great chapter. So the culprit will soon be revealed. I wonder what the family will do now.
LincDawg chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I wish you updated sooner. I really like this story, but I almost forgot about it with how long this chapter took. I hope the next one come a little bit sooner.
yamiumi chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
You came back! And I was almost giving up hope... this chapter was pretty darn perfect. Thanks for making my day.
Proud Vegetable chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
who is this guy who stalking Gohan with fire?
Goku trying to put the fire out with a Kamehameha LOL
Love this fic
SierraLarson chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
: O SOMEONE'S AFTER THEM! SOMEONE'S PROBABLY AFTER GOHAN! SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS JOB!
I DUNNO BUT YEAH! EXCLAMATION MARK!

AND OH MY GOD GOHAN AND VIDEL JUST TOTALLY MADE OUT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH IT WAS JUST SO CUTE AND AKERNGERGVKERGVAEMJGVNR *heart symbol*

And about Videl's mom... wut. That's all I have to say. wut ._.

BUT YEAH GLAD YOU UPDATED 'CAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND I HOPE YOU KEEP ON UPDATING THIS OR AT LEAST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STORIES, GUE

PLS