Reviews for Plus One
Maritza92 chapter 16 . 5/18/2017
I like this story. I would love to know what happens next. How will gohan's case work out for him. And all the other fun things that cand and must happen... ;-)
guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2017
does boboletta think of himself as sharpener? why is videl dressed like a slut after meeting him? pathetic
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 16 . 5/16/2017
Well, I stumbled upon this story yesterday - yes, five years after it began; better late than never? - and I must say, I'm quite impressed. I really like the writing style - even more impressive for a collective work, which are often a bit disjointed. Story-wise, there are a couple of things I found a bit strange - Gohan teaching Videl the Solar Flare before ki manipulation, apparently escalating the situation to a point it's hard to see how they hope things would end well for them - but all in all, it's been a very pleasant ride. Interestingly enough, what caught my attention the most was the side characters, in that I found them all so far very tastefully written. Not that Gohan and Videl aren't either, but one almost expect the leads to be written with depth, while it's unfortunately not always the case with the supporting cast.

Anyway, good job, and keep up the good work!
joebob323 chapter 16 . 5/15/2017
Wow, After so long, I thought you guys dropped this story, Its great news that you didn't!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Dayum I thought this would never be updated again. Thank you thank you thank you so much.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
It's a miracle. Please tell me next update will not take so long.
MariSkep chapter 10 . 5/9/2017
Shame there wasn't a bomb ready for Videl. I hear bacon is great any time of the day
I Bow To No One chapter 16 . 5/9/2017
Well, good story. I'll stick around. Update soon.
Vlad chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Ok finally got around to reading the new chapter, had to go back a few to refresh. :)
All in all, I absolutely love it, and I can't say for sure if it's just as good or better than ever! ;)
Glad y'all returned with a chapter of some length, I greatly enjoyed it, so thanks to you both. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Awesome ! I started reading this today and I fell in love! Love the setting and how gohan and videl met. Can't wait for more... I like that gohan is an inter, and I can't wait for Mr Satan to meet gohan. I also can't wait for gohan to revel his secret. Overall it amazing, and wonderful. Love the way videl and gohan personality act toward each other and personal
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Amazing story I just started doing to see in you was fantastic I love the plot and the whole story. I can wait one more chapters and I hope you guys will release Some more soon. I'm glad you guys continue the story and I will wait impatiently for more.
gaul1 chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Great chapter, keep up the good work!
megacharizat chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
interesting, so how many chapters remain?
Phillbie chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Great to see an update to this old favorite. I had to re-read it all to refresh though.
Shadow Tricked chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
Waited so long for this! please update more often.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »