Reviews for Plus One
Daramna chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
god damnit. i have work in 4 hours! i should be sleeping.
Jennifer chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
It really sucks that this is just another story that's going to sit here unfinished. That really sucks for the readers after reading and supporting this story for so long. There's a group of people writing on this story, can't one of you just finish it already?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Continue pls
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
whaaaa?! You plan on just leaving us with that cliff hanger for the rest of eternity? No way, you need to update this right now. There is actual character development in this fic, something I haven't seen in a while. You can't just let a good thing go!
our-menagerie chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
it's been a long time since i've read a piece as good as this! it's too much! thank you for writing, and i hope to see more soon
vanilla22 chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
This story so incredibly well written. I love how Gohan/Videl are the central characters, yet the story also goes into other characters and their parts of the plot. Can't wait to read more!
Please update chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
Please update this story is amazing i really only whant to read next chapter!
mutecebu chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
mutecebu chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I'm enjoying the story. Man, Videl's so nosy! This'll be a hard one to handle.

I honestly can't wait for the big Space Alien reveal.
mutecebu chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
Hey, I'm enjoying the story.

Constructive nitpick: you use a lot of apostrophes for plural nouns that aren't possessive, like "blue's and orange's" in this chapter. You also have "kata's" in an earlier chapter.

Thanks for the story!
kitsuK8 chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
When I got to the end of the chapter, I became heart broken to realize it wasn't complete and hasn't been updated in a while. I haven't stumbled upon this well written of a story in a long, long while. One that has a plot and an author that takes time to write relevant details with true character development throughout. sigh I will add this to my story list to follow in hopes that it might one day thaw :)
Thanks for the great read so far!
Drac-frst chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
I can tell this story is coming towards the end, and I've been enjoying the heck out of it, but seriously? You guys left on this big impact entrance and didn't give the resolution for over a year? Come on man (... men? People?) I want to see reactions! More than that little half-page that hints at much, but describes little. ... Anyway, as I said, I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to the next chapter! (Soon, maybe? eh, I can hope anyway.)
Violet Ace chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Guys! I miss this story soooooo much!
scrivensabre chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
It's not often I find myself wanting to write fanfiction *of* fanfiction. But this story! If it's complete (and it didn't feel complete, because, like, reader denial, and we keep checking for updates even though it's been over a year) please post a sequel. The fandom will jump on it like hungry wild things.
bomberman4242 chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Nice story, I liked it, please continue. I'm going to check the forum now.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »