Reviews for Plus One
PAS-15 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
HaHa! Videl just got we'll sorta of hacked! I enjoy having Erasa in Fic's She makes things certainly a lot interesting! Great Story! Definitely going to be following!
kalebxdd chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Awesome chapter! I hope to see anothe update pretty soon. Just let me know when you need the help. By the way, the man-cherry part nearly killed me.
LincDawg chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how Videl reacts to Gohan. xP Hopefully next chapter will come soon!
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
OH GOD! XD Oh Gue, you did a wonderful job on this chapter. Simply wonderful. I love how Erasa just invited him without telling Videl. Definitely something she would do.

... Yes.

... I has nothing else to say, except that I loved it. XD
nancy103 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I love it! Very well written and so much fun!
Dbzlover500 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter! The story is going good. I can't wait to see what happens next! Erasa is in a whole load of trouble now...
dcp1992 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter, I'm really liking this story! Ohh, man, wonder how this is going to turn out, hopefully well. Update soon!
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
My two favorite TDS stories updated in a row... I have to say this one is my favorite, though. I look forward to the next chapter, it's sure to be a good one!
Anj3lik chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Haha. Loving it! I wonder what their reaction is going to be? Waiting patiently for your update!
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
hahaha they would
LincDawg chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Great job so far. Update soon please.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Your guys' stories never fail to amaze me. This is a great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Love the story! Please do update soon. Willbe following :)
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
really nice story! Bigggg thumbs up!
Ninja Youkai chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love it!
I'm looking forward to them meeting, but I love how you've captured the awkwardness of starting to get to know someone.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »