Reviews for Plus One
Alex Graham chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Another great update, I'm really enjoying this. It's gonna be interesting to see gohan explaining why he lied to Videl, seeing as how she's a tad suspicious when not grief stricken and all. I just hope this hotel doesn't burn like the last one, that would be complicated. Overall, awesome update and I look forward to more.
TooLazy2Login chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter but... Red skimpy skirts for V-Day! I'm jealous... Maybe I'll move south...
Adura Osir chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Great fic! Can't wait to read what happens next :D
Kinda nervous about what's gonna happen to Gohan about that arson thing O_o Maybe he did it by accident :o Overpowered himself when he took off to meet Videl!
Anyway, awesome work
Kakarot Son chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
:O I thought you were in the northern hemisphere mama. hell we even have a surfing santa down here :P

anyways... epic chapter :D
SierraLarson chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
OMG THEY KISSED!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

c3

Best heart I can do on this site.

Anyway, I loved this chapter. So much.

And I wonder how that fire started? O.o
ktg chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Finally another chapter. I hope chapter 6 will not take that much to update
RoronoaZoro87 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Great Chap! looking 4ward 2 more :P
LincDawg chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
It seems like it's been forever! So glad to see this! xP New chapter in half the time? *gets on knees and prays*
javycane chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
This is great ! MOREEEEEEEEEEEE
Dbzlover500 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I like how you guys write long work!
Son Goshen chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
That's such a great place to leave off. (insert sarcasm here) xD Cool chapter.

By the way, I wouldn't find it odd for Valentine's Day to be in the summer. We celebrate two Vdays in China. :v One is in the summer.
dcp1992 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter! I love the interaction with Videl and Gohan. Wonder what's going to happen with the hotel though, are they just going to stop questioning Gohan? Anyway, hope to see more of Videl learning stuff from Gohan. Update soon!
kalebxdd chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Oh dear god I will you love you guys for all eternity! Absolutely awesome chapter guys!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Story is great look forward too more
Anj3lik chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Lol I get what you're saying with Valentines Day. I'm from the Caribbean and people in the US don't seem to be able to wrap their minds around the fact that it's summer all the time there.

Wow. I think that must have been my favorite ending. I love how you developed Gohan and Videl's characters. Personalities are still familiar but with an extra touch. Btw you made Gohan pretty smooth. I like it! Update soon!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »