Reviews for Plus One
ndesi62 chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
I just read this entire story all in one sitting. Its the first DBZ fix I've read in a couple of years probably, and boy is it one of the best. I can't believe I had to start it now though, just one or two chapters away from being complete. You left a cliffhanger right at the juiciest part, come on! Please update real, real soon, thank you!
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Please, keep updating; I really like this story. It's so amazing; please update
KuroKoneko95 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Please! If any of you have a heart, update as soon as possible.
MRMenaMRM chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Bleh! It just can't end there, damn! I totally felt the urge to slap those guys around for Gohan like seriously! I wanna read a ton more this wasnt enough to satisfy the needs of the ppl... Lol just update soon:)
dbzfangirl chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
UPDAAAAAATTTEEEEE. (pletty prease)
Howard blake chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Guys, I can't wait for the next chapter of this one! Update soon!
JOHNXgambit chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
hope gohan doesn't blow his top at a party
LilaLuma6432 chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
I don't know what to say thank you,
thank you for this incredible story.
It is truly gratifying find fics of quality,
mainly by initiative Team Dragon Star and their authors.
kansiwa chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
oh my god..!
i can't wait...!
u.p.d.a.t.e... PLEASE!
Guests are cool chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Update soon! This is the best Gohan/Videl story that I have ever read! ;)
chaosmagez chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Nicely written piece. I do look forward to the next chapter. This is a good read.
amethystfirechik chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I'm absolutely in love with this story. All of their interactions seem real and not overtly done. I can't wait to see when Gohan will tell her about his Saiyan origin. I hope nobody gets to injured at the party.
Guest Reviewer chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Also, I'm guessing Roach (Mr. Water-and-Electricity Assassin) is the Arsonist's partner? Or are they working independently for the same employer, and there's a third person who is the Arsonist's partner?
Guest Reviewer chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
My Mom and sister were watching The Bachelor and one girl was wearing an outfit that I immediately associated with the shape/fit (though not the colors or material) of the gold dress Videl borrowed from Erasa, i.e., it was backless, came to a low V, was short, and I could just hear Erasa and Videl's argument on whether it was slutty or sexy.

So your story came to my mind during a terrible show and made me think of something better. Thanks. :)
Guest Reviewer chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Are you going to put the previous picture on your FB page too?

It's a good thing Phoenix has RED hair, because otherwise people might think he looks like the Delivery Boy. ;)

Though, how is he going to explain the eye color change. Sure, he could claim he's wearing colored contacts, but Phoenix doesn't have green/teal eyes (not on that cover anyway, and none of the previous chapters mentioned his eye color), so the question becomes WHY he'd be wearing them. Videl is bound to notice, being a such Phoenix fan-girl (and a Gohan one too, at this point ;) ). I suppose he could claim to have misremembered that detail?

At least the glow can be explained (to Videl, at least) as more "light-ball thingies". Everyone else seemed too tipsy to really question it.

Yamcha was priceless, especially his musings on the Saiyans' choices: "one a princess, another an heiress"...and now a celebrity too.

Will Kristie take him as her "plus one" to this event? They only just met so she may have already had someone else lined up.

The PMS jokes at Piccolo's expense felt a little overly long and forced, but the rest of the scene was spot on: Gohan's clueless bear-poking (not the intentional jokes, but the initial request), Piccolo frustration with everything, his inability to pick good names, his eventual and inevitable capitulation to anything his pupil/friend/surrogate son wants, were all so in character.

Nice to see a few of those previous threads resolved: so he DIDN'T ever email Marci, and the reaction to Videl's famous first name from the hostess is simply a non-reaction. The Sleek costume sounds elaborate enough that Videl might not be recognized beyond a "You look/sound kinda familiar, but I can't place you."

I wonder if Videl will shrug off Sig and Hazel's costume as well as she does most of the other negative aspects of her fame. Hearing about it second-hand or seeing it online are quite different than being confronted with it IRL.

Oh, that's what TV Tropes calls a "stealth pun": all the interns' girlfriends (and the Red, Inc. lady) are nuts. :P
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »