Reviews for Plus One
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
500th review...:)
lazybum131 chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter after rereading the story. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the ball.
Yuumae chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Just got a FF account but I've been religiously reading this fic since the beginning. Just wanted to saaayyy, this is byfar my fave Gh x Vi fic TT /such quality/
Meh chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Those calling this ''the best G/V ever written'' CLEARLY haven't read many G/V fics (it's not even in the top 10). It's decent but my MAJOR complaint is the inclusion of that ugly, pathetic and IRRELEVANT OC ''Kirsty''. Everything, from her stupid name to her personality to her role is...is..repulsive to me. This OC brings this entire story down. And the insinuation that Gohan would ''rub one out'' over HER? Yeah. Classy. *RETCH* She's not even a tenth of Videl. So ''YOUR'' Gohan is an idiot and doesn't deserve Videl.
That's EXTREMELY OOC for Gohan. On top of that, you made him guilty of emotional infidelity at the beginning of his and Videl's courtship. What. The. FUCK.
Your OC does not serve the plot at all; there's just no need to fuck G/V fans over like that. It just lowers the tone of the story.
What could have been a 7-8/10 fic is now a 4/10, as far as I'm concerned.
Utter bullshit. I don't understand why people who don't respect OTPs such as G/V bother writing for the couple in the first place. Go back to Goku/Chichi (or whatever) , if that's your favorite couple and the only pairing you will afford dignity.
Many other people were upset with your UGLY OC, if the reviews were any indication.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Year 2, still no update. I fear i will die waiting but until then i will go on!
Shadow Tricked chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
ahhh please update soon ยก
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
oh my goodness i think i just died a little inside with this cliff hanger...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee UPDATE ASAP! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Son Goshen chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
For awhile I was confused by the book cover but ooooh now I see it. Wow. That is so cool. xD I really liked all the light humor throughout the chapter, especially the part with Piccolo. It's so cute how he just ends up doing everything Gohan asks even though he strongly opposes whatever he's asked to do... the PMS technique... Great chapter!
Mp chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
I was foolishly hoping for a new chapter for the second anniversary of this story...oh well...
RIA24 chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Please please update. This Cliffy is such a killer.
32nd freeze chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
So good, I love this story.
RedRoseGrave chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
I love this story! I feel you've kept everyone in character, everything flows perfectly, and really, it's just made me so happy to find a well written piece of gohan/videl fanfiction. please oh please continue to write this, it has made me very happy!
poodlecake85 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
and today i must begin my quest for the dragon balls so as to trade my wish for more chapters. this is amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
MORE PLEASE!
Cricycle chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Ahh, it is a struggle to wait for the final chapters.
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »