Reviews for Plus One
oppaihammer chapter 9 . 5/5
hiw can chichi be worried about gohan getting burned or inhale smoke..he is a fucking saiyen, he used to be the strongest fighter in the universe..
sortofbored chapter 16 . 5/5
I'm happy to see a new chapter. Hope the next one doesn't take so long.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 5/5
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 16 . 5/5
Well you cannot measure my happiness the moment I saw Plus One's been updated. Have been anticipating for it for quite some time. Thank you very much
shugokage chapter 16 . 5/5
Impressive job on this chapter and story!
Astroman1000 chapter 16 . 5/5
I could cry this is beautiful
Keep up the good work cuz I can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
Iwik chapter 16 . 5/5
I think my heart stopped for a second when I saw you updated 'Plus One'! After years Videl finally arrives on the party. Girls and their make-up right? It was everything I've hoped for and more. Thank you so much! I liked Videl interacting with the other interns. I'm very curious how the events going to be disturbed, who's the mastermind behind the scenes and how if it's going to blow Gohan's cover. I also can't wait till Gohan introduces Videl to Lime (or even better Chichi)!

Can't wait for more!
Golden Dragon King chapter 16 . 5/5
This is still alive? Nice!
Mr.Popo chapter 16 . 5/5
YAY! You guys updated!
Now on to the story, so Gohan is the lead in the case and videl's friend was murdered. I am really excited to see what will happen to Gohan.
abyssdoor chapter 1 . 5/5
Sigh... THIS is what happens when you put too much time between updates, I'll have to read the entire work again to remember what this was about if I want to understand the latest chapter...
soullegend60 chapter 1 . 4/7
Just felt the need tosay that this is my favourite 'romance' story
skyreal chapter 15 . 4/7
I was looking back through some favorites of mine when i stumbled across this one. It's been so long and i'm glad for the nostalgia but i'd really appreciate any and all updates to this story! it's been forever and the event has finally begun and i really want to see where gohan and videl's relationship end up at the end :)
Courtney-chan1 chapter 15 . 4/6
If you decide to update this after 3 years, just know you have a fan. Sooooooo good!
Astroman1000 chapter 15 . 3/31
Fuck you guys... seriously I'm crying right now because of this cliffhanger. And I'm confident that I'll never see what comes next...
Huuu this is the worst I've read many unfinished stories but none have left me with such an intense longing as this right off the bat, I'm dying over here.
IT WAS GOING TO BE SO FUNNY!
Ah well it was very well written and engaging and I appreciate the lack of to being an AR.
For what it was
Thx ;)
Well I do hope u guys plan on finishing it... There's a lot that can be added on the list such that:
of meeting Son family
Hercule, his reactions
3.*Then if I recall correctly* Videl has previously expressed her desire of flight to Gohan ...while they were online-dating...So I guess a cool plot can be made over that... Especially after this saturday-night fiasco , Gohan could completely surprise Videl by taking her flying...as a second gift for the Valentine's Day...
with Gohan's superpowers , his past ,
the Z-gang and Saiyan Origins and most of all the truth of the CELL GAMES and Buu saga( it is safe to mention that Hercule took the credit for it as well...* oh btw i forgot , no one remembers the Buu fiasco coz of the dragonballs ).
5. Not to forget the initial aftermath of Chapter 15... i.e. the dumb and awestruck expressions of each of the guests and Gohan's colleagues in the party when they would learn that the VIDEL SATAN is the girlfriend of Son Gohan.
So I positively express that I have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far ... and hope to read the story further...
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »