Reviews for Everlasting Light
Oh. I Loved it! It's absolutely fantastic.
Cesare x Lucrezia 3
Oh. I Loved it! One of the best if read so far.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 1/28
I love these two. They are so messed up and so perfect for one another.
Avari20 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was wonderful.
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Your opening paragraph is divine! "All that remains of his purity kept safe in a beaded bodice" is fabulous writing! :D
Telanu chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is amazing. One of the best stories I've read for this pairing so far. As much as I love their off-the-charts sexual chemistry in season 3, I also really enjoyed the more subtle longing that began to emerge in the second half of season 2, and that really flared to life in episode 10-right after Juan's murder has cleared the way, and left them alone together, so to speak. So this story is like going back in time, and seeing them take a path that is different, but not dissimilar, if that makes any sense. Oh, and it's hotter than hell. Cesare's pent-up longing really comes through from his POV, and Lucrezia's as well. Thanks for sharing this!
GinHermi chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Gorgeous fic. Absolutely gorgeous. I kind of needed this in my life. _
Misty Day chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Unbelievably hot. You have an incredible gift for description. This story had very little dialogue and needed no more than what you gave it. It is a real priviledge to read a story like this!
CavalierQueen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is one of my top favorites of the Borgia stories. I just keep reading it over and over again. You have a gift!
Katya chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thank you for the lovely story!
eridani chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was amazingly well written! I particularly liked the part where Cesare tries to avoid temptation, not for his own sake, but to preserve Lucrezia's innocence. That idea that he keeps all his goodness in her was really resonant; it's an interesting way of grappling with the seeming duality of Cesare's personality.
christallh24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, this was absolutely fucking beautiful! Thank you so much for this fic! Please, give us another soon? This is going straight into my favorites!
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh, Christ.

You cannot get me hooked on reading fanfics in another fandom. THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY HOURS IN EVERY DAY.

But if you keep writing stuff like this, I'm going to have to. Yeah, it's hot, but it's so beautifully written. Prettiest smut I've ever read.

Exceptional job, love.