Reviews for Plague
Great :)
s.mansoni chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
:) :) :)
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
:D Man, this was funny as hell. Managed to brighten up mu dampy mood so uh, thank youuu :D
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
haha I laughed out loud when Travis told Wes that not even germs like him! XD That little comment brought a smile to my face after a loooong day.

To give Wes some credit, those Airbone tablets really do help XD I always have a stash of them on hand and they've only failed me once (namely, last week when I got the worst cold I've had in forever and which is still causing my symptoms)

Poor Travis and Wes! XD They're cute when they're sick and even when they're sick they STILL bicker! So very in-character!

haha Wes would threaten Travis for making him sick but, Travis kept his promise :D

Adorable!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I liked this. It seemed very in character.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is fantastic. The interplay is as terrific as ever and you do magnificent work at the end, showing Wes' very real pathos at the state of his life. Wonderful work!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love the banter in this- I could totally hear them saying all of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
too funny

love the show and great job with the fic

GOd bless...though the cussing could have been left out

Rye
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow... Deep! I Can Just Imagine The Talk In Counseling About This Little Conversation. XP
& Poor Travis, Getting The Flu Sucks!
Failed to De-anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very cute one shot. Very funny. Good job.
jonasgurl19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
LOL. My brother was just watching Common Law that's I why I read this.
8ami chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was a great story! Flowed well and really seemed to fit these two. I loved the banter in the beginning.
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. The boys are growing on me. I wanted a show with a bit more bromance, but it comes out now and then. And it's nice to read fanfic with a bit more to fill in the gaps. :-) Would love to see you write a story that's full of Wes whumpage, and see how Travis handles it.

Thanks for sharing!

Shellie
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really loved this. I love to watch their interaction together because it is always entertaining. Kudos for not writing slash
Raven Kayleon chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved this. Very cute moment; despite the vomiting. The characterizations were wonderful and the camaraderie was there through the bickering. Well done. Thank you for the upload.