Reviews for I See The Moon
AirElemental101 chapter 13 . 9h
Sounds like life was hitting you pretty hard when this was posted. I hope things got better for you over the last three years. And while it's not complete, thank you for one of the more original approaches to this crossover that I've found. Your characterization of Harry was a fantastic breath of fresh air.
cincinnatus18 chapter 13 . 7/20
Brilliant! I quite enjoy your story, and can’t wait to see where it’s headed. Harry is hilarious and at this point Bruce just rolls with it XD

Oh, I’m not sure if anyone’s told you or you’ve found it yet, but there’s that I See The Moon lullaby on YouTube. It’s not sang as a lullaby although I didn’t search to find if there were more versions. It's the same title and by The Mariners, in 1953.
Hd enshrined chapter 13 . 7/19
Update please?
Alya Rose chapter 13 . 7/18
I read this before but only one chapter at a time, just read it straight though and it makes so much more sense now. Also quite intriguing and funny. I hope that you will continue it. -Alya Rose
I really enjoy this story. Thanks for writing it.
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 7/14
Such a great story! I hope everything is well with you, and that you find your inspiration to write again someday :)
Mythgirllily chapter 13 . 7/13
I know it’s been six years, but I’ve seen fics update after longer. If you forgot your account log in, a carbon copy with additions posted anywhere would be appreciated. This is a wonderful fic that deserves a full arching finish that ties up everything and lets Bruce in on the wizarding world. I don’t think anyone could do it like you. You know the ins and outs and whys of this Harry. Your characters are in character and your world is just beautiful. Please? The mystery of what went wrong exactly and how everything will turn out is tearing me apart.
Adahmel chapter 13 . 7/10
Please please update. Pretty please! I never thought I would enjoy it as much, but I love this story. It is a tragedy for it to end here.
Adahmel chapter 12 . 7/10
Please don't ever stop writing. Im dreading the story's end. Please update.
Adahmel chapter 11 . 7/10
Stunning.
Adahmel chapter 6 . 7/10
Stunning, the way you explain everything. I know exactly who The Moon , The Lion and The Owl is. Tragic yet it is a journey.
PJoHoOFan chapter 13 . 7/4
Oh man, I'm such a big fan of this!
ZeroQi chapter 4 . 6/29
Well, it's good you gave up on this story. You had you ruin it with that bit of nonsense in your A/N.

What a waste.
My favorite story!
IronHair chapter 13 . 6/20
Hope all is better in your life and you have time to write again.
4,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »