Reviews for I See The Moon
Trickster79 chapter 13 . 10/13
Is this proyect going to continue someday in the future? Because it was an incredible piece of work and I am dying to see more chapters. Those clues about "losing his eyes", the symbolism behind "The Owl" and "The Lion", and of course cannot forget the color language as well as the little quirks that remind the readers of his treatment in Little Whining, Privet Drive...I do hope that someday, Harry can heal completely. Also, some things he says are giving me the impression that he kind of developed some seer abilities (Coulson's hole in the chest was my main clue!). And did that comment of the walls meant that he actually used his powers to pass throught them like a ghost? I love the relationship between Harry and Banner/Hulk, both are very protective of each other in their own different ways.
ClearSilver chapter 13 . 10/12
virtualwrite chapter 1 . 10/9
Never get bored re-reading this,hope you update soon
hot damn im rereading this story for the first time in years and its still really good! im a little sad it has only had one update in the mean time but it is always fun to dip back into this world. i really like the writing style! thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Pansychic27213 chapter 13 . 10/5
Can I just say bless you? This story is honestly so great; thank you very much! I come back and reread this often, and I take every opportunity to share it with new friends. I would be very interested to hear about any processes you have for writing, or how you keep track of things like the color system! You’ll probably see me pop over to some of your other stories in the future.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 10/2
And now I have to, but it can wait.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 10/2
Oh Fuck, I was supposed to write my paper 1 hour ago. I refuse to stop reading.
ar111 chapter 13 . 10/2
awww
this is so good
but u stopped updating :(
Anon chapter 13 . 10/1
This was fun. You said you never abandon a fic, so I hope this gets updated and finished some day.
Sona14 chapter 13 . 9/30
hi,
have you ever read 'The slow regard of silent things' written by Patrick Rothfuss? Your Harry reminds me heavy of Auri, I think they would understand each other really well!

I love this story, the characters grew on me and I love the bonding between Bruce and Harry. It's funny how Harry confuses everyone at the Helicare (I think I wrote it wrong, but you know what I mean) and one of my favorite scenes is were Hill gets her cactus back. The reaction of all the people around was hilarious! I loved it!

Harry's interludes are confusing but also give a clearer insight what happend to him.

I hope you are fine and maybe you just lost your muse for this story and nothing bad has happend to keep you from writing. I hope you and your family are happy and fine and maybe you write another chapter for this story. Your writing is amazing!

I hope your have a nice day and maybe you'll even let out a sign of life,
greetings Sona
evfangirl98 chapter 13 . 9/26
Love it. I would really love to see more
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/12
This is as odd of a combination of a meeting that anyone can ever have but Bruce is a good person but riddle with the curse of the Hulk.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 13 . 9/11
What will happen next time
Will Harry mind come back fully
purpleradiance chapter 13 . 9/9
Love this story! Harry's mind is so interesting in it's parallels to his memories. And his relationship with Bruce and the Avengers is wonderful to read about!
myobsessionDW chapter 13 . 9/7
Please continue writing ! Absolutely love this version of Harry and how amazingly he seems to just fit into the flow of the avengers. I need more please xx
4,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »