Reviews for I See The Moon
... M-mo-more? Please?
Mymine chapter 13 . 12/7
I have faith
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 12/4
Still awesome, still can't wait for more! Please update this story! Please please please? With a cookie on top?
Silverkurama chapter 1 . 12/2
I hope you find the time, energy, and inspiration to at least continue if not complete this fic. It is really great not only in characterization but world set up. Great dialog and easy to follow most of the time.
Trainwreck20 chapter 1 . 11/29
I have this permanently downloaded and read it whenever I get the time. Please continue working.
Do not leave us hanging. :'''(

WE LOVE THIS STORY!
CloakedDarkness chapter 13 . 11/29
Why the fuck is this awesome fix not finished!?
sarah chapter 13 . 11/21
I really love this story, must of read it over 20 times, I really hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it at some point.
Izaranna chapter 13 . 11/16
You're...you're not going to finish this, are you?
This was BRILLIANT. All kinds of crazy, all methods of awesome, all degrees of insane, and so sweet. Harry is sweet in his insanity, like a tart blueberry on a vanilla cupcake lying on a bed of honeysuckle.
Thank you for writing this, as much as you did! :)
Marvin is my Muse chapter 13 . 11/15
This is, quite possibly, my favourite HP/Marvel crossover. I absolutely love every aspect of your story. Every characterization is superb and your entirely unique Harry is fascinating. I love trying to figure out his take on things and his possible history (as per your design) and the little nuggets of canon you've slipped in here and there. I've lost count of the number of times I've re-read "I See the Moon" over the years! I'm sorry about forgetting to review and, while I realize you may never finish this extraordinary take, I just wanted to say thank you for every word you've written of it.
A million kudos!

-Marvin
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 11/14
Interesting protrayle of harry very different
Tardy-Typewriter chapter 13 . 11/8
Aww man its been 2 years. Well in any case great work so far. To be honest I really wanna see Harry meet Vision
Stargazer chapter 4 . 11/8
When you are on the southern Hemisphaere, like south of the equator, you cannot see the Northern Star. There are some stars near the southern earth axis, though. They are used for navigation there. Umfortunately I don't know their name... :(
becky chapter 13 . 11/6
It has been so long since you updated this, I really hope it has not been abandoned. I love this story so much!
NuttyBanana033104 chapter 2 . 11/5
The lion is Ron, the owl is Hermione, and the moon is Luna?
Serpent91 chapter 13 . 10/25
Very well written story! I'd like to read more.
4,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »