Reviews for I See The Moon
SherlockWholmes chapter 13 . 6/22
This is intriguing! Harry is almost making sense at times. Something happened to Harry when facing Voldemort, or maybe Dumbles cast some memory charms or Lockheart did. The owl is Hermione, the Lion is Ron, the moon is Luna Lovegood.
Shonna C chapter 13 . 6/16
I have laughed so hard reading this story! it's GREAT!
Colonel Midnight chapter 11 . 5/28
I honestly thought Harry was a child till like 3 chapters ago
A chapter 4 . 5/17
"He was supposed to take me home one day."
cry.
This fic's amazing, what's more to say? Well, that and I can't wait for the next update but I don't want to pressure you or anything. I still hope you find time to write when you can and want to.
acquiringwriter chapter 13 . 5/10
Love this, it’s one of the most followed Avengers X HP crossovers on this site for now. It’s such an different take on the trope that I couldn’t help but give it a shot.

You have done an amazing job!
MoBlue chapter 13 . 4/11
Thank you for writing this. I love Harry's quirkiness all the more when I reread this. I'm sorry you have been experiencing so many family difficulties and I hope that things get better for you.
zindiiii chapter 13 . 4/3
wow, this story is amazing and even though it has been seven years since you last updated, I still hope that this story will be continued
mmacdonald22 chapter 13 . 3/29
Love this fic, hope you have time to write more soon! Are you planning on continuing it?
SaddestDeath chapter 13 . 2/26
So, I would just like to say this is great. And that I need more. I don't expect you to update because it's been seven years, but this is amazing. Thank you for your work, and the method to your madness.
MugglebornMe chapter 2 . 2/26
still hoping for an update..
still following and read again every few months..
still one of my favorite ever...
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/19
Just a Spade casually dropping by
ImaginativeFury chapter 13 . 2/15
abandoned shit even after the author said not abandoned ever.
RaiNamIn chapter 13 . 2/14