Reviews for the next adventure
bikerboy chapter 12 . 3/1
Alright I'm number 100 but anyway, I know that you may not be reading a 3 year story but still great job and I hope that you are still interested in writing stories.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 2/26
I honestly think could just be a longer if you really tried. Story was great, and great plot also. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
MORE GIVE ME MORE!,
patrick chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Well if u say gia has a girl cub i like the name nala or monica and if she has a boy either Christian or brandon
AlexXGia chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I hate the way u end chapters! lol p
debbie chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I need more romance!
TimberWolfPup chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
I loved it
J.R. Harrod chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Are lions the only type of wild cats that would succumb to their predator instincts in the Madagascar universe? For all we know tigers and jaguars could too, so just imagine Gia and Gloria getting shipwrecked on a desert island and poor Gia ending up losing all control through food deprivation and trying to kill and eat her friend.
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Great story!
macas1 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
wow i cant belive you came up with that! If madagascar 4 does come out i dont think it will be any better then this. great job man.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Your story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome, that I read the whole story in twenty minutes! My favorite parts were when Alex attacked Gia. I think Alex looks ssooooooooooooooo cute when he goes wild, like in Madagascar, when he approached Marty with a murderous expression, he looked so cute!
giovanni miller chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Hey I've been reading most of ur madagascar stories I've been got in contact with lew coleman from dreamworks animation and I've been putting a story to gather my self lew said if I get a agent to repsent the scrip he said if the story is good he will make it soo me and you should work togather and make this movie all we need to do is get us a great story for madagascar 4 we can make the big time come on let's do this you can reach me at my cell (951)-282-5626 or my email . please all we need is a graet story and a agent I'm allredy working on getting a agent to repasent us wouldn't you want to see your movie on the big sreen please contact me and we can do this plus I want more madagascar movies I am serious
Spyro chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
i loved ur story but some scnes arent for showing on thearers but it was good i like it