Reviews for Distance
aliciasellers75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I would love to see this as a story instead of a one shot. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Keep writing please. I love this pair
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I like. I have a confession to make, these aren't really my fandoms. My sister sent me this story but I think I'm going to have to check out an episode or two now. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I didn't know I'd like this pairing. You definitely have a way with words...very good ways.
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
sad and angsty... :(
jamielorriane chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I wish you pick back up with this I check it all the time to see if you changed your mind to add more ch.
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is sad...you can tell that they really want to be together...
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
There's like so much going through my mind because DAMN this was so good! First off, girl what are you doing to me? You're messing with my morals! Actually my morals were already messed with (since I did ship Alaric/Bonnie) but this added way more fuel to the fire. I have to say though, I also in fact ship Bonnie with like every male character whom I happen to love, which is alot. Forget the whole age difference and her being friends with Allison, they fit surprisingly really well. And heck, you damned well showed it perfect! It was so sweet how he made sure she was healthy and the way they just gravitated towards each other's arms like they became one was absolutley beautiful. Especailly the ending, talk about heartbreaking. Girl, you just made me ship these two like crazy! I know you can't write anymore this summer, but I seriosuly need a one-shot or something of how they got together because that would be so interesting! I fully understand of you or someone else can't. Anywho, yet another phenomenal one-shot! The way you did the emotion was so damn heartbreakingly beautiful. I absolutley love this oh so much. FANTASTIC JOB!

P.S. Sorry, about me saying the word 'damn' if it offends :)
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
this seemed like it was starting in the middle of something amazing and that frustrated me because i wanted to know what had happened before and how they got to be like this! they are obviously very close, like in love with each other or something, and it was all soooo cute and almost too much to handle! he was/is soooo worried about her and her not eating and taking care of herself. man oh man was i not expecting that. it was in soooo much contrast to the one previous one-shot which i also liked a lot. i think i liked this one better because i could just feel their love and how much they cared for each other and it was just amazingly sweet. and his text telling her to come downstairs and then him texting if she didn't come down he would come up. it was just great! and her calling him 'chris' and him calling her 'baby'...the language in this just made it soooo lovey dovey and great. like the pull at your heartstrings great. and then him kissing her face and then them finally kissing! man that was great! no sex was needed in this and i am glad you did not include it. kissing was enough, and it just showed how much they cared for each other. i just wanted to know more, like where is the mom in the midst of all this. we still haven't heard anything from her. i think it would be interesting to know where she fits into all of this and are they sneaking behind her back and stuff like this. plus with this one-shot i just wanted to know how in the world did their relationship start and how did they end up as close as they obviously were in this! it's very well written and just left me wanting more so hopefully you will write more! this dynamic with them is sooo great, even better than the other one! i love their connection! great job, continue!
babyshan211 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
OH MY GOD I think i wet my self after reading chapter 2:)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ah I’m blushing and thanks so much, I really appreciate it. First of all I never really though of Bonnie with Chris but now that I’ve seen it I’m a fan. I really felt the anguish they where going through and would love to read more. I love the idea of Derek and Bonnie that would be so smoking. I can’t wait to read more of your stories I wish I had half the talent you do. Until next time:)