Reviews for Good Company
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 1 . 3/17
Haha, cute and sweet and fluffy :)
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
omg this fic was awesome :D thanku for posting it for us to read! lolz I loved how ron just bluntly asked if harry and draco were having sex or not XD haha ever the tactful one, ron. and I love how they just naturally sort of fell for each other, like it wasn't really a big deal about them liking guys and stuff- which is hard to find in fanfic. :)
LegoWandMagic chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was so sweet, I loved it! You're a great writer :)
inactive132 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Cute story.
Lexx chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awesometastic!
MirrorCat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So cute :3 I'm not really into oneshots, but this was really lovely ;)
EliseTew chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this. was. amazing! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel!sequel!
Margo13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very nice! But to short. ;)
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Lol this was quite good!
Wulfweard chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So cute. Well paced, nice and subtle, excellently written- there wasn't a single point that I thought a word was ill placed or the grammar incorrect. Short but sweet :)
shhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i love this, i really like the build up. :)
ohddearr chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
All I can say is wow. I don't normally read Harry Potter fanfictions but this one is pretty good! Your writing is nice and to the point (sometimes a little corny around the edges) but nevertheless, good! I really enjoyed this because it seemed somewhat realistic and it was cute. Although it was a bit corny in some parts (like towards the end) Harry's and Malfoy's relationship was nicely written and original.
roobug21301 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
awww it's so cute and fluffy!
Roo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very good. Those are the two words I am leaving you with. Do with them what you will.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Eeeeeeeeeekkkk that was soooo CUTE! I absolutely love how non dramatic it was when they decided to be a couple cuz a lot of fanifcs are sometimes wayyyy dramatic and stuff. I just looove it!