Reviews for Dancing With Tree's
jennb5780 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
this is a great story! I hope eric is the new nymphs satyr, it would be interesting to see how he would react to her. Please update soon!
Thief of Always chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I'm absolutely adoring the story so far. I'm looking forward to your next update! :)
Mona chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Thanks for your update
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for the update - Eric was obviously on tender hooks. I wonder how Eric will react to other nympth - will he see it as a threat. Looking forward to the visit from Godric and Pam - will Godric get angry.
downbelowgirl chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
what I like about this whole story is the tone of the writing which is quite different / lovely in a way and that it includes Godric. I like the reflection on the impact of Godric in Violet life and the quiet caution. Eric is all about protecting his beloved maker so while I don't agree with his response, I can still understand it. I really appreciate the uniqueness of your OC and her place in nature and how Godric fits in this.
MOna chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I like it, bud Eric is really stupid
downbelowgirl chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This was lovely passionate chapter. I enjoyed reading it so much and I can't wait to read more about your nymph.
Mona chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I like this chapter, but Godric is bad liar. He loves her.
Jena chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
your OC is not marry sue. This look nice . Update
Spencer chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
this is really original story.
downbelowgirl chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
That was a lovely piece of retrospective writing plus so much Godric. Thanks very much.
downbelowgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I've read the first 4 chapters and I like this story very much. I've read others with nymphs but I find this story using them in a very unique and intriguing way and I like your OC. Plus this story is a Godric / OC story which are my favourite. Please continue as I am enjoying your story very much.
retainwonderland chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I like how this is very different to the regular ''meeting Newlins daughter in the church' stories. Please carry on!