Reviews for Surrender
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
awww
Wholives4Eva chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
So I'm reviewing cause you seem keen on that. :D I like this, yourself medical terminology seems particularly strong (ER fan here). I would like to see a bit more - perhaps with Alec awake and how they start to resolve things, and yeah getting rid of Logan can be fun. I love Evanescence too, and I can see how you're drawing inspiratioin from the music, but to be honest I actually find the song lyrics in the story just get in the way. Of course I've never been a fan of song fics so that could just be me. Anyway would still like to read more so hopefully you find time to update soon.
Aggie12 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This has been really great so far, and if you decide to end it here then its been great all the way through ;-)

But if you did decide to do more on this then I definitely wouldn't be opposed, even if it's just one chapter. It would be nice to see Alec wake up, and maybe bring Logan in, idk...

Anyway, again great story! and now I'm off to check out your DA/Supernatural one! Yay! :-D
QueenOfTheives chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I love it, this is an excellent story, well written with a great story-line. Also quite believable, this is what should have happened in the TV series :)
Silvertayl 57 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Hello again 25rhieannerain

One word... YUM!

Two words... Thank you!

Three, four and more words... Please don't stop there. Complications and the ensuing drama and angst would be great. But what ever you do I personally need a happy ending.

Thanks again.

Silvertayl 57
Dorothy G chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
He's alive! Don't do something like that to me. I feared you'd turned it into tragedy and drama and you'll let Alec die. I probably felt every single emotion together with Max.

Please continue the story - at least until Alec knows that it wasn't heaven before, that there is something good waiting for him in this life. And if it isn't clear so far: I want fluff and romance - or what those two are capable of.

Please (!) update
Yssa Bela chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! Please continue, dear! Can't let Alec go just like that. He has to show Max those beautiful eyes open and say those three words without the blood infecting his throat. Great work!

Bela
lacrymosa94 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
NO! NO! NO! Don't do this, girl! Don't end it like this! We NEED our hurt!Alec fix! And this right here is downright A.W.E.S.O.M.E! You and your friend did an absolutely amazing job of sending me to fan fiction heaven and I'm willing to negotiate here in case you've the intention of stopping right there. Nuh-uhn! Stop updating and you're going to get a taste of "The Wrath of Hurricane Lacrymosa". I'm Lacrymosa (Lachrymose) and I'm true to my name so if you stop right here, I swear I'll cry 'til your ears bleed! Pretty puhleez, 25rhieannerain and co-writer? More hurt!Alec for lil ole me?
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Damn he could of at least woken up and shown her those hazel eyes before the end of the chapter but it's alright I'll survive. Please continue
Silvertayl 57 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Hi There

Just found this story and I gotta' say I'm loving me some hurt Alec. Yum! Sorry I can't help it; it's a sickness I have, to see this gorgeous man covered in blood, writhing in agony or unconscious... go figure?

Thanks for this fine story and excelent writing. I hope you update soon.

Cheers.

Silvertayl 57

PS: Can't believe you've only got so few reviews.
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Love it please continue the story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I love it! Adding it to my instant notification list so please update soon!
charmcrystals chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
WOW! XD I can't get enough of it. Thanks for the acknowledgement 25rhieannerain! ;) I've said it over and over but let me say it again... I'm extremely IMPRESSED with your writing skills. Oh plus your creativity and scripting ability. )) Good job! ;))
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Oh come on more PLEASE
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Like it so far please continue I will read next chapter and review. My only problem is why was she out walking?