Reviews for Fated Strings and Charming Things
lilmymyshem chapter 2 . 5/15
I find this story most intreging. The red string of fate is the center but the other colors make like a personal Katekyo Hitman Reborn story.
Ann chapter 8 . 1/19
Oh cool! So the bit with the Varia is going to happen, that makes me happy. I'm sure tsuna is going to be at least a little surprised to see the thin colored strings attached to the rings r the Varia's. Does the cloud ring have a fourth string? Because they had a mosca as a guardian and I don't think that counts. Nice descriptions of the Primo generation still in the rings! Sortof foreshadowing the fact the primo generations' spirits r inside the rings.
Ann chapter 7 . 1/19
Nice! Reborn's entrance was certainly thrilling and I liked how his string was described as a protective harness. I wonder how the flames and training will work out. I bet Tsuna will be surprised that the colored strings match theflames!
Ann chapter 5 . 1/14
I like how u included ken and chikusa. Nana's family is getting larger and larger! I wonder how she feeds everyone.
Ann chapter 4 . 1/14
Ah no, Kyoko is sick! I hope with Tsuna's attentions to her string that she'll get better.
I wonder when/if reborn and the Mafia will make an appearance. Hayato seemed to alluded to tsuna's ability being like another familigia's so I'm curious. Especially since it seems unlikely that tsuna's other two guardians will actually meet and stick around without Reborn's influence.
Ann chapter 1 . 1/14
Well, those other people are certainly interesting! I know Tsuna won't regret meeting them, but it would certainly be overwhelming at first.
Lulumo chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Hmmm... no Gesso Family?
And why is Sky ring in unsealed true form but Any others still sealed form...? And since there's two mist ring does that mean that other generation had also two mist guardians? Like two Daemon...
Lulumo chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
First is Tsuna: Decimo/Neo primo
Second: Nono (old and wise one)
Third: Secondo (the truly alone one)
Last the core one is Giotto: Primo
Am I right?
k123 chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
This fic was so great. I love the red string of fate myth, and it was really interesting how you incorporated it into the hitman reborn world. Thanks for writing!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
The top part is the same, right?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
The four strings should be varia, first gen, ninth gen and tenth gen... But what I wonder is the second most half vongola ring...
tsukiyo haruna chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
"Last resort or not, slaughter or not, I am here to train him by order of his Father and of the Vongola Nono. If you stand in my way I will illuminate you." Tsuna knew that that threat was not aimed solely at Hayato, but at all of his friends, and even at Lambo and himself.

I think it should be eliminate instead of illuminate...

And isn't the ninth name is timoteo and not timotei?
TravellingFeather chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Wait, who owns the white ones? The one that didn't have a color?
Two-Stomach chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
I loved every part of this story.
theUnseenSilence chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
"If you stand in my way I will illuminate you." With Christmas lights. Though I do believe Reborn meant to say eliminate, I do wonder how the worlds greatest hit-man would illuminate someone.