Reviews for Fated Strings and Charming Things
theUnseenSilence chapter 7 . 5/9
"If you stand in my way I will illuminate you." With Christmas lights. Though I do believe Reborn meant to say eliminate, I do wonder how the worlds greatest hit-man would illuminate someone.
Reader chapter 8 . 4/17
The wise feeling ones are Vongola Nono and his guardians, the bright ones coming from the core are Vongola Primo and his guardians, the third strings are the Varia and those connecting to Tsuna and his guardians are theirs.
Momma Lici chapter 9 . 4/12
Sweet molasses, this is glorious to read. I'll be skipping to your sequel now.
BlackShadow1 chapter 9 . 3/17
this was just great
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
The first gen, the ninth gen, the varia, and the tenth gen.
Myst Ri chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
That last part when explaining Kyoya's feelings though...dude! That completely captured the nature of the cloud! The sky is the only place where the cloud can call home! That was awesome! :DDD
Yenaya chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I'm kinda confused about Chrome and Mukuro. Did they have two rings? You put that they were each given a ring, but there was only one.
Yenaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love that thought, about the red string. Though I totally forgot about it till now -_-'
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I read all of this and I can only say, wow.I really really like this story, I've always liked the idea of the strings, and I love what you've done here. It's a wonderfully written story and can I just say that you are a wonderful writer. Thank you for a wonderful story!
HikaruWinter chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
You did Hibari justice. You ALWAYS do Hibari justice. You worry too much, dear author-dono.
Allycat2090 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's heart-wrenching and adorable and I am so jealous right now. They are all so lucky to have each other. I am impressed with the back-stories you gave each character, and I am thrilled by the relationships that have formed. Tsuna will never be alone again, that's always a reassuring thought. In a wierd, 'I-really-like-this-character-so-he/she-should-have-multiple, trustworthy friends' kind of way. Anyways, this was awesome, thanks for writing it. :)
kasaishingai chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
i saw that you used the wrong sore multiple times, you used soar. and that in with reborns you used illuminate instead of elliminate.

This is like the third time I read this ; i just love it that much...
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I'M FUCKING SCREAMING.
THIS WAS SO GOOD AND I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU HAD WRITTEN IT UNTIL CHAPTER SIX AND THAT HAD BEEN SCREAMING NOT JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTERIZATION OF EVERYONE [YOU DID KYOYA I THINK BTW. I KNOW YOU'VE MENTIONED LIKING THE WAY I WRITE HIM BECAUSE AND I THINK WE DO VERY SIMILAR THINGS] AND AHHH
IT'S SO GOOD AND YOUR SO GOOD AND AH
Gyuchin chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I love it!
thanks for sharing it!
Good luck!
majishan chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
awesome story! can't wait to read the sequel!