Reviews for Uplifted
TheLastReckoning chapter 16 . 1/30
Absolutely brilliant story! Loved the unique time period and storyline, along with the incredibly well-fleshed out original characters. Excellent job!
Oniele chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
That's one hell of a way to start a story.
brigader chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
wtf is this shit
ZBeck chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
That Deus Ex reference made me laugh
Kardikek chapter 16 . 6/17/2016
I had no idea what this was going to be like beyond an interesting concept but holy shit it was good. It's beyond obvious how many little details about the period you included to make the situation plausible.
Aotearas chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
A bit nitpicking on an otherwise well researched fanfic: Hawker Hurricane engines, or most other engines of that time period for that matter were entirely mechanical and thus wouldn't be able to be disabled in any such manner.
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
It's a nice idea and a origional fic but tbh it's rarther pro-natzi for me
DMD Hanafin chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
This is very interesting I just hope you won't start portraying them (nazis) as complete demons later on.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Sieg heil!
Ionix Architect chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
I'm curious as to how Hitler will handle the aliens. I have a hard time imagining that he'd get along with them just fine all things considered. Use them for their advanced technology? Yes. Actually consider them people (Not to mention I doubt it'd be to difficult for the Quarians to find out what the Nazi's are actually like)? I doubt it.
Blade of Iron chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
Poor Fuhrmann (foreman) I think "shiezer" will become his epitath
1-1 Marines chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Well, this is different. I never played Mass Effect, but it's definitely an interesting alternative history concept.
Joachim's views suit him, though it should be "Commissars," not "commissioners."
Very...pleasant...little first contact.