Reviews for Uplifted
Mr. Eclipse chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Zorah killed Shepard! Yeah, THAT'S not going to come back later and bite some people in the butt. Bravo, man. Bravo!
Taalar chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Fun stuff! I will check out the poll.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
why the hell are the Nazis winning?
OMAC001 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Please update this story soon. It is really good.
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Hm. So...It's a renegade Shepard we're dealing with here. I feel nothing. :I

Mad Jack certainly put up a fight! God I can just imagine him giggling madly chasing Skorzeny down the halls with a bow and arrow...Beautiful...

Right. Well. I'd say the raid went FUBAR quite nicely. I guess it's time for Jack to say...

*flips on aviators*

...Goodbye Dolly Grey.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!
MechaFan chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Excellent chapter as usual. I was surprised by Shepards death, but it made sense in the context. Despite a similar name, he really was nothing like the shepard we know and love. Which is understandable, given he was the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather of the shepard we know and love. I don't think his curse will come true since noone knows outside of Zorah. Loved seeing hanala here. and can't wait for the epilogue of this story!
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Hey I just wanted to say that was brilliant by adding von Braun into the story. He was one of my childhood hero's. Thanks!
Lesser Ninja chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
"I STILL HAVE MY SWORD TO SHOW YOU!"

You fucking slay me Danny. I spit coffee all over my screen from laughing too hard.

I'm looking forward to Cmdr Shepard enacting revenge for Commando Shepard's death by fucking Zorah's daughter. The explanation for such would be hilarious.

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Charlie019 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
3 bullets to kill a Qurian.
I suppose that dumbass is either too dumb to activate his kinetic barriers or that their technology just went to the dump.
...
Is it jut me or is it that Shepard decided that it is a good idea to not pick up a more advanced weapon from space and continue using that crap of his.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Awesome chapter! what is going to happen next!
The Christian Jedi chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Your latest chapter had one of the most craziest battle scenes I have every read in fanfiction. Skorzeny and Churchill's showdown was humorus and dramtic at the same time, aka two thumbs up. So Admiral Zorah kills Commanbo Shepard...wow! Yea Zorah is really to going reget that action, his family is really in for a feud hehehe;) The Quarians should take the commandos' reistance to heart, if they going to uplift the Nazis, they be better ready to pay for that decision in blood for centuries to come even if they win this war. Because we humans really can hold gurdges reguradless of the outcome. Its has been a pleasure reading your story man and I'm looking forward to next update and sequels as well. May the force be you DarkDanny.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Cool. :)
Wohoo chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Wow, a great chapter with excellent romance and action. I love how Hoch is such a complex character. I wonder if he will show up in the later series, since according to the codex humans can live 150 or more years with the medical advancements. Maybe have him and Hanala make a cameo in 1998? Keep up the amazing story.
Bomber250 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
I'm new to so I'm not 100% certain how to properly do reviews. This review encompasses the entire book so far.

This has been a bloody excellent story from start to near-finish. The idea for the story alone is unique and your portrayal of the time period is solid. I can tell you've done a lot of fact-checking and it shows.

It's become apparent to me the quarians and the national socialists have a lot in common. The quarians not only made efforts to exterminate the geth after they became sentient, but also murdered many quarians who resisted the calls to destroy the geth. The quarians can give any excuse they want, but their past shows some pretty fascistic tendencies all told.

The action throughout is good and doesn't detract from the character development between Hoch and Hanala, who I both think are portrayed fairly. I'll be honest, I hope Hoch gets his head blown off by the end of the story. He's been asking for it since he insulted that Polish fellow in the desert. I have a gut feeling Hanala and the quarians are slowly seeing the true nature of the nazis. Also, don't hold anything back on anti-Semitism, homophobic or sexist attitudes. We're talking about a time period where that kind of thinking was the norm in a place like Germany. To pretend it didn't exist does no justice and hurts the overall story.

I'm very interested to see where you take this as you finish it up and into the other 7 stories you plan on linking into this timeline. I'll be happily awaiting all of them. Keep up the great work! I'll toss up a review addendum after the final chapter.
eddrf chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Very nice! as always you are an incredible writer and all that.
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »