Reviews for Uplifted
nobodez chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Nice look into the future.
nobodez chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Okay, found this via TVTropes, and my god, you've made me root for a Nazi! Yeah, he's affably evil (or so says the TVTropes link), but Joachim is a badass, as is Hanala. I love the idea of a Nazi and two Quarians fighting Roman Husks on a Reaper infested Prothean dreadnaught.
fsdfs chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
sdfSDFSFdSFSDFs
muredin chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
:D
Yinko chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
So it's not a prothean dreadnought but a reaper. Given that the reapers are more advanced than the protheans, that could be good for them.
How-not-to-do-something chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
One topic thats rarely done on this site is historical crossovers. Ive only seen nine in total,
Savato93 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Crap. Reaper.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Jack and Xen?
Vfsas chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Ok I was reading and It was good but to just exterminate the Geth that just stupid...
I don't think that I will continue reading.
Monkinator7 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
In my opinion, if the Allies heard a hint about possible alien first contact, they would laugh their heads' off about it... But the more extremely unorthodox would look into it with extreme prejudice and all available resources.
Monkinator7 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I would honestly have to say that Joachim Hoch is one of the kindest members of the genocidal, emotionally wound-up, war-crazed Nazis.
Monkinator7 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Either Joachim isn't the sadistic, worldly, egomaniacal type that swelled the Nazi ranks, or... he is. On that point, he seems to hold some sense in his grasp.
Monkinator7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I just decided to read this and, although I do not believe that the Third Reich Nazi Germans would be able to hold on to any alliance with anyone without making them seem like lessers, I believe you started off spectacularly. Furthermore, I think that the Quarians would eventually discover better prospects with either the U.S.A., even if they were beginning to have Socialistic tendencies, or maybe even with Great Britain under the influence of Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
Ressan chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Nice chapter and the horror/mystery apsect with the undead cyborgs.
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Ugh finally the Allies! And here I thought I'd have to read about those Nazi jerkoffs this whole time. Glard we're expanding at this point. Yes, yes I know you finished this fic but I just had to voice my relief at some stinkin' variety. I kinda like Hoch but I'm hoping he'll defect when these Resistance guys come to find out what's going on and hopefully point these quarians to the Americans. Being an American, I'd help the quarians regardless if just to get them away from those narrowminded idiots and their backwards ideals.

But I didn't want to rant... sadly I have. Either way, I can't wait to see how this ends. To the next chapter I go!
Blue