Reviews for Uplifted
Ressan chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Nice chapter and the horror/mystery apsect with the undead cyborgs.
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Ugh finally the Allies! And here I thought I'd have to read about those Nazi jerkoffs this whole time. Glard we're expanding at this point. Yes, yes I know you finished this fic but I just had to voice my relief at some stinkin' variety. I kinda like Hoch but I'm hoping he'll defect when these Resistance guys come to find out what's going on and hopefully point these quarians to the Americans. Being an American, I'd help the quarians regardless if just to get them away from those narrowminded idiots and their backwards ideals.

But I didn't want to rant... sadly I have. Either way, I can't wait to see how this ends. To the next chapter I go!
Blue
Anzer'ke chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Okay, this is a good fic in a lot of ways but a couple things are really irking me.

Firstly and simply, there's a lot of typos, here are the ones that a re-read of this chapter turned up. Seriously try to get a beta or something.

"o the Russian's in Moscow" no apostrophe

"how much ... messier gunpowder rifles were." makes no sense, mass effect rifles are rail guns, they'd go through tank armour of this era like cheese.

There are a lot of others but I'm afraid that it's late and going through this is tedious. Seriously though, these chapters need an eye run over them.

Secondly, leaving aside the humanish appearance since that travesty is actually canon (I mean even if they had hair at some point as a desert based species, why on earth would they keep it once they were trapped in suits?) despite making utterly no sense. What is not canon is a quarian a) Bleeding everywhere without anyone noticing the blood being entirely wrong and b), well let's take a new line.

Quarians are explicitly stated to be on the same carbon chirality as Turians, ie not the one humans are on. Which means even if one of them was dumb enough to accept an entirely alien, untested biological narcotic that could easily kill them. It would in the very best case do absolutely nothing to them. The idea of a quarian smoking tobacco is ridiculous, especially when the implication seems to be that it is working.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That's... That's different. What, do the Quarians not have enough nukes or something?
171873124giarc chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
The awesomeness...it burns
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Well.

Shit.
Cyricist001 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Great story, a nice change to the idealistic humanity that people like to write about. Only one thing was bugging me, Nazis were a little uptight about non-German science (a lot of already known Russian and Jewish inventions could helped them in the war, but were ignored simply out of arrogance) so there would be probably some resistance to adopting in my eyes. On the other hand they were in a tight spot...
anon chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Fascinating, i've been working through the series and I have to say you have a talent for historical AU writing, this is extremely interesting and educational regarding aspects of Nazism I didn't know about.
Dan chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Nice story. Several typos and out-of-place punctuations shook me out of the story, but it was an excellent story overall. Interesting to see a multi-racial Cerberus (but that's to be expected with the changed timeline). An end of the geth by 2012? Will we see Legion in some form or another, or is he a casualty of the extermination? Neat to see Shep's family feud survived his death. Hope you interlude into 2012, or do a peace on "the State of the Galaxy." Is humanity unified? Would the quarians accept renewed membership with the Citadel races? Can't wait to read the rest of your fics.
NonSolus chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Nice shout out to Adam Jensen there.
Also, Nazis.. In Space! I love it!
kopralbebek chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
One word. EPIC.

Well, read ALL the uplifted series!
Solidstach chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Quarians in WWII ? how did no one think of this before? This story is amazing.
And the epilogue? It's the best part.
I stumbled on your works by accident. Now I must read them all. Thank you for this wondrous piece of entertainment.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
They will be only the first in a long line of people who will look down on this. Human and quarian alike."
methinks she underestimates the literally 'star crossed lovers' aspect of storytelling and just how much humans love that stuff.
(is proven right, and Teen Tali, adorable)

Staring between the human and the alien that had addressed himself as an Admiral, Gerd von Rundstedt nodded speechless as he stepped out of the way, allowing the two of them to enter his home. He did not realize at the time that the conversation they would have would change his life, his fate and the fate of Germany forever.
There's hope after all! Thank god.

TIM and one of the Xen women?
That is very nearly as scary as the Reapers.

Actually, no, we only got one Reaper scene but it was pretty fucking great. Romans? Huskified Romans?! FFFFFUU-

This was a fun fic, and with a very unexpected cast, but but great character nonetheless. For a history or alt-history lover it is doubly fun. Yes, I enjoyed this fic a good deal! Enough for a Fav tag.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
of COURSE they contact the germans first. How else could something this simple go horribly wrong?
Onsholo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
The nazis hate humans that are not 100% germanic so i prettu sure they would hate the aliens specially considering the fact that quarian society follows some of the socialist ideas
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »