Reviews for Cougar City
AHAHA OH GOD I AM DYING XDDD
Next chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Poor korra lol
Mera1506 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Are there going to be any more chapters, I loved this story
Shakeru chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Haha! I love the ending :))

Really nice story. I hope you're gonna update soon :D Very nicely written and I love the creativeness.

You also managed to convincingly keep the characters in character! We need more people like you on this site!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very Funny! This is awesome and I'll admit my first thought of Lin and Bolin's zipper my mind went to the same place.
BeastlyBolin chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Okay first off that was a good story, my my review just has to do with the last few sentences. It was killer mate great way to end the story lol
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I face palmed when Bolin said. "How's that for Pro-bending?" Definitely IC. This was funny as hell!
Bearbutt chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I couldn't stop laughing. This is the perfect combination of funny, sexy, and sweet. The ending killed me though.

Get it guuurrrlll.
Jad the dog chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love dominant older women on younger men. :D
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
...huge hearts to you. Crack pairings are wonderful. As are cougar hunts.

I really appreciate the fact that he didn't bust out as some sex god. It's far more realistic, really. Though I sort of DO want further writing...you know...just to show character development.
LokFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow i am seriously shipping them now cause of your awesome story! I really hope you right more for this ship considering you did a freaking amazing job on this one! Now my feels are craving more Lin-lin/BoLin crackship goodness lolz!
howtodresswell chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was great. Loved the humor.
happy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
that was awesome! continue please or at least make another story with the same ship.
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my, oh my god. This is wonderful! I am starting to ship them, you're making me want to write a story about those two sexy earthbenders. And at the end?

HILARIOUS!

I hope you do more between Bolin and Lin; I enjoyed it.