Reviews for Time Passages
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is one of best fan fiction on Jane & Edward Rochester I've read. Keep up the good work gentle writer!
Kathleen Gridley
Bonbonnett chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Very nice resolutionto the two stories. Is this where it ends, or is there more?
Bonbonnett chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
How long will her hair be purple, d'you think? Interesting that the village people remember things better than Mum, but Mum obviously paints everything in brighter colors than exist - heiress from Madeira, indeed! - Jane would have been highly amused, and Edward would have roared with laughter!
Bonbonnett chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Nice bit of fore-shadowing there with little St.J hanging over the baby's crib and trying to make her smile - his future wife.
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
That's interesting - two minds on separate tracks - good piece of work!
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Notorious rascal? - I doubt he'll ever change! Nor would we wish him to. That naughtiness is what gives a certain spice to his character.
Marabel chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I am happy to see a new story from with an interesting I was a somewhat taken aback that Edward has a son named StJohn and the boy is somewhat frightened of him. Poor Edward hasn't he suffered enough?
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
It's true that when you go that far back in the family tree, most of the details are missing about the people themselves. I know who my 4-Greats were but I don't know much more than that! Then there are the stories people tell about the family that you only half-hear, and so don't remember all the ins-and-outs later on.

I like this approach, I hope to see more of the story soon.