Reviews for The American President
Anita chapter 85 . 4/16
Great story, thank you thank you thank you.
thelightnina chapter 72 . 3/1
wait so you’re trying to tell me that, first, the media reports that they broke up and then, a week later, reports that they’re engaged? Huh?
thelightnina chapter 28 . 2/28
okay these are hardly “chapters”. It’s like 200 words.
Schwips chapter 85 . 2/26
Oh wow so glad I found this! It was incredible!
Thanks for sharing your work!
Take care
pinkbubbles134 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh how i wish there's more. I first read this story when it was stil a WIP. Now years later I'm rereading it again. Forever and always, it is amazing.
Just Sus chapter 36 . 12/13/2020
I'm re-reading this story after a long time! I forgot the title of this, but luckily, a friend remembered it! I'm truly enjoying it again...
Joey Cullen chapter 85 . 10/22/2020
Just found this story and wow it was amazing I was addicted after the 1st few chapters, I really hope you come back and finish the last 2 chapters that you mentioned!
Just Sus chapter 85 . 10/8/2020
So there was never an epi? Boo-hoo, Oh, how I loved reading this wonderful story again! But, I'm sad that there was never an epi written! Maybe one day? Thanks for this... Oh, how I loved reading this wonderful story again! But, I'm sad that there was never an epi written! Maybe one day? Thanks for this...
Alicide chapter 85 . 9/22/2020
I'm still waiting for those 2 extra chaptes.
Susanne Nossek chapter 85 . 9/11/2020
Hi, I don t know if you will write more of this story but I would love to read more. So please come back. A lot of people would love it
Guest chapter 85 . 7/19/2020
Such an incredible story. I'm so glad to be revisiting it in 2020 and sure I'll return for more re-reads in the future. Hope you're well.
MeyaRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
I frequently come back to reread this. It's so good! I just wish we could have the epilogues you teased. There was all this build up to the big reveal, and then we didn't really get the falling action.
NickChick22 chapter 85 . 5/20/2020
HATE I’m only just now reading this! It was deliciously good! If you ever happen to post that epilogue and outtake, I will certainly be back to read and review, but regardless, this will go in my frequent rereads! I will also be looking into any other stories you have as well as your recs because I’m always looking for stories new and old, in progress or complete! Happy writing!:)
amclark chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
So love this story! Re read again!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 3/12/2020