Reviews for The American President
Gidget922 chapter 85 . 1/25
Thank you for writing such a masterpiece
RobstenTwifan82 chapter 1 . 1/16
Great story but I wish there was a sequel
charbronte chapter 80 . 12/7/2017
I love it!
OnlyRobPatti chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Muy buena historia
athome Jo chapter 85 . 10/18/2017
Wow, awesome story!
Guest chapter 85 . 9/21/2017
This story was really engaging and well written. I couldn't identify with most of Bella but I was still drawn into it, well done!
TwiSNFan chapter 85 . 9/1/2017
So I just finished reading this story from beginning to end and I couldn't put it down (I was sneaky reading it at work - shhh). I loved it all. The writing was just so good, so very well expressed. I'm very glad you were able to share your talents with us.
I would have loved to read the outtake and epi, but it was left in a good place (though I really do hope that one day you'll be able to post the last piece to close it all out - I'd so love to see them have another baby so that Edward could get to experience it all from the start.
Anyway, I know it's been a few years and I'm not sure if you still read these, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing; I enjoyed it very much.
L chapter 85 . 8/31/2017
This is such a great story I so so wished you would post those last two chapters!
FleurdeLysff chapter 72 . 8/28/2017
I actually commend Bella for being celibate this entire time. I would've done the same thing. Something about having a child and loving someone else more than yourself makes you make sacrifices that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Only robpatti chapter 85 . 8/28/2017
Muuuy buena historia!
RandomTwilightLover chapter 85 . 7/15/2017
Absolutely loved this story. Read half of it last night until about one in the morning. Read more today, then just finished now (12:58AM). Would love to see a big wedding scene if you are considering more. Loved it anyway. Keep writing!
SanguineTaurean chapter 84 . 7/8/2017 chapter left. *sad face*. I burst out laughing when Esme asked Bella for the deets on her escort life! Lol. I figured Edward was the one who purchased her artwork. Ooo...and him showing up at the gallery showing the world before his press conference was genius. No wonder he won the presidential race twice. But just one more chapter? It took 84 to get to this point and one to end it? ~sigh~
SanguineTaurean chapter 82 . 7/8/2017
Chelsea is just the type of spoiled vapid twit who can't take a hint even if it slammed into her plastic boobs at Mach speed! Lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 80 . 7/8/2017
I know I haven't written a review lately but I have really enjoyed the story! Thank you for taking the time out of RL to do so.. I am sad that it's winding down.
SanguineTaurean chapter 55 . 7/5/2017
My heart hurts! I am so glad he changed his flight so he could see Bella and get some answers, and that she was able to give him the diary.
6,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »