Reviews for The American President
Guest chapter 82 . 11/29/2021
Oh honey…I can’t wait to read Chelsea’s response…lol she’s such a bitch.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/29/2021
She’s right… he should have to work for it! Lol

Let’s see how long she’ll make him earn it.
Guest chapter 66 . 11/28/2021
That break-up was awesome…they were honest and up front with each other. There was no need to yell and say mean things to one another.

You did a great job!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/28/2021
Well, Charlie took the news really good, considering. I like the way he’s standing by his daughter.
Guest chapter 57 . 11/28/2021
I’m so interested to see how Heidi is going to respond to Edward being her father… and how Edward will respond to her when he’s introduced to her as her father for the first time.

Also… how will Edward’s family react.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/28/2021
It was quite obvious Edward wanted Bella to stop her line of work. But because of his line of work, who he was, there was no way they could have a real relationship.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2021
I think it’s kinda obvious Edward has some type of feelings for Bella inviting her to a family home, somewhere so personal.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/28/2021
Well, there went my theory of Bella being pregnant. Lol But I so loved Edward’s reaction to James, and him wanting to be with Bella for the weekend, privately ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/28/2021
I think Bella is pregnant and hasn’t realized it yet, but I could be wrong.
rebecca's mom chapter 85 . 11/15/2021
Thank for an AMAZING story! I wish there was the outtake and the Epilogue. Hopefully someday. TAKE CARE XO
mariga79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Hope you come back with those 2 chapters
domen913 chapter 85 . 11/1/2021
I enjoyed your story. I wish you were still writing. Hope you find your way back.
lucky4me13 chapter 85 . 10/20/2021
Really great story. Epilogue? Outtake? I’m just dying for more.
zappyremi96 chapter 85 . 10/20/2021
This was such an engaging fic. Thank you.
StateOfLonely chapter 85 . 8/23/2021
i read this entire thing in two days! this is my first time reading this fic and oh my god! you have done such a great job of it
6,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »