Reviews for The American President
GirlOnFire30 chapter 85 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story! I can see myself rereading this over and over. Thank you for sharing this lovely gem!
violetshin chapter 85 . 8/4/2023
still waiting for the epilogue and outtake for this story lol I have read it so many times over the years, and it’s still one of my favore fanfics to ever exist!
Lulu chapter 85 . 12/24/2022
Could you please change the status of this fic to complete? Thank You. It's very important that people know this story is complete and not on hold or abandoned. Thanks for your work.
Missysue32 chapter 85 . 9/29/2022
I absolutely love this story! I just really wished you had finished the outtake and epilogue! To make it Awesome!
Missysue32 chapter 65 . 9/27/2022
Something hilarious
gossip-bangkok chapter 85 . 9/19/2022
Thank you so so much for this lovely gem! Can’t gush enough about this but I read your entire story in one sitting. Love it!
Jillgrab chapter 85 . 7/13/2022
I hope you come back to finish the epilogue and other chapters you mentioned. I’d love to see how their lives turn out. Marriage? More babies? I’d definitely take a sequel to this.
Jillgrab chapter 59 . 7/13/2022
I don’t know if you are still around but definitely want Edwards POV on things!
Guest chapter 82 . 11/29/2021
Oh honey…I can’t wait to read Chelsea’s response…lol she’s such a bitch.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/29/2021
She’s right… he should have to work for it! Lol

Let’s see how long she’ll make him earn it.
Guest chapter 66 . 11/28/2021
That break-up was awesome…they were honest and up front with each other. There was no need to yell and say mean things to one another.

You did a great job!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/28/2021
Well, Charlie took the news really good, considering. I like the way he’s standing by his daughter.
Guest chapter 57 . 11/28/2021
I’m so interested to see how Heidi is going to respond to Edward being her father… and how Edward will respond to her when he’s introduced to her as her father for the first time.

Also… how will Edward’s family react.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/28/2021
It was quite obvious Edward wanted Bella to stop her line of work. But because of his line of work, who he was, there was no way they could have a real relationship.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2021
I think it’s kinda obvious Edward has some type of feelings for Bella inviting her to a family home, somewhere so personal.
6,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »