Reviews for The American President
SanguineTaurean chapter 55 . 7/5/2017
My heart hurts! I am so glad he changed his flight so he could see Bella and get some answers, and that she was able to give him the diary.
SanguineTaurean chapter 54 . 7/5/2017
I guess he figured out that Heidi is his daughter, I'm sure he will want Bella to voice it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 53 . 7/5/2017
Bella's diary entries broke my heart!
SanguineTaurean chapter 51 . 7/5/2017
Dangit! You made me cry with this chapter.
SanguineTaurean chapter 45 . 7/5/2017
Ruh roh...Esme or Rose? It's a good thing she didn't show up five minutes earlier!
SanguineTaurean chapter 44 . 7/5/2017
I was sooo not looking forward to them facing the realities of their relationship and having the discussion.
SanguineTaurean chapter 36 . 7/5/2017
Oh goodness! They're meeting for real. No setting up, no go between, privately, for a weekend. I hope she doesn't end up freaking out. JP is James Hunter. Lol. I like him in this story. I hope he doesn't get wind of the truth.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 7/5/2017
Oops! That last review was for the outtake between chapters 23 and 24, not for chapter 20. I am blaming this new phone. Yeah, that works for me. Lol What is with the trolls?! Why continue reading other than to be rude and obnoxious, hiding behind your little pile of dung?! Go get a life and better yourself. At least login and woman-up. Sheesh!
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
All I could think about was the Secret Service watching and listening to them having relations in the Oval Office! Lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 7/5/2017
Holy mother! GAH! Their banter is great but that man is sexy as all get out!
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
Guuuuuurrrlll...omg! You're too good at writing bj's. lol That was an amazing chapter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
Bella is very perceptive and knows Edward even though they just met.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
Well, dang! lol I really like that Bella is confident, sexy, and intelligent. Edward is the hot, young President with a sexy as hell smirk. These two will definitely tango in more ways than one!
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Saw this over the at teh lemonade stand for May rec's and I completely forgot I had this story in my alerts. So I re-read it again to refresh my memory. Again I loved it. Wish you had posted the epilogue it's been 4 years since then so I guess that wont happen. I might have already said this on previous reviews when I first read it but again thanks for sharing the amazing story.
Lulabell75 chapter 85 . 5/8/2017
I enjoyed this story fully! I'm a little sad that the promised epi wasn't there, but I feel it left off in a good enough place. I can imagine the rest.

Lula