Reviews for The American President
Joey Cullen chapter 85 . 10/22/2020
Just found this story and wow it was amazing I was addicted after the 1st few chapters, I really hope you come back and finish the last 2 chapters that you mentioned!
Just Sus chapter 85 . 10/8/2020
So there was never an epi? Boo-hoo, Oh, how I loved reading this wonderful story again! But, I'm sad that there was never an epi written! Maybe one day? Thanks for this... Oh, how I loved reading this wonderful story again! But, I'm sad that there was never an epi written! Maybe one day? Thanks for this...
Alicide chapter 85 . 9/22/2020
I'm still waiting for those 2 extra chaptes.
Susanne Nossek chapter 85 . 9/11/2020
Hi, I don t know if you will write more of this story but I would love to read more. So please come back. A lot of people would love it
Guest chapter 85 . 7/19/2020
Such an incredible story. I'm so glad to be revisiting it in 2020 and sure I'll return for more re-reads in the future. Hope you're well.
MeyaRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
I frequently come back to reread this. It's so good! I just wish we could have the epilogues you teased. There was all this build up to the big reveal, and then we didn't really get the falling action.
NickChick22 chapter 85 . 5/20/2020
HATE I’m only just now reading this! It was deliciously good! If you ever happen to post that epilogue and outtake, I will certainly be back to read and review, but regardless, this will go in my frequent rereads! I will also be looking into any other stories you have as well as your recs because I’m always looking for stories new and old, in progress or complete! Happy writing!:)
amclark chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
So love this story! Re read again!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 3/12/2020
Oooooh yes!
Pearlyfox chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
Ooooh damn. So glad I found this
sosueme chapter 84 . 3/8/2020
Had to read this a second time, just because I loved it so much. Thanks for the joy.
sosueme chapter 85 . 2/27/2020
Loved this premise and these characters so much, well written.
SassYNoleS chapter 85 . 10/26/2019
Oooh I have read this over the last 2 days !

Damn the need to eat, sleep, drink, look after family, and do household chores ! LOL

What an amazing story ..

From start to finish I was hooked ..

I do hope you will do an outtake or even a futuretake of their life together ..
Alpha22 chapter 84 . 10/25/2019
So in ️ love with this chapter! This story is simply amazing!
Guest chapter 66 . 9/28/2019
Funny how Edward and Kate just couldn't take their hands off each other...but then they just end up as fuck buddies and never fell in love.
6,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »