Reviews for Seizing the Future
Naga9000 chapter 37 . 6/5/2015
I'm sorry to keep this review short and to the point, but well done
Naga9000 chapter 36 . 6/5/2015
This has been a very good read so far; I'm loving the characterizations and the plot.
the action scenes seem to be well written as well
Naga9000 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
So, a brother-sister relationship is born; that's cool, Tayuya having somebody she can call family. Clark's really mellwoing her out isn't he? I wonder who they get to kick the crap out of next...
Naga9000 chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Tayuya playing hero? She's well on her way to redemption, in my opinion.
I wonder what will happen next? And will Orochimaru or the Akatsuki show up later?
Naga9000 chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
They had to catch Tora? Wow, that was really funny. I wonder what kind of plans, douchebag Luthor has for our favorite Kryptonian?
Naga9000 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Catching up and more therapy, absolutely lovely.
I cannot believe how funny this still is. An alien like Kal-El winding up in the elemental nations of all places, lol. I wonder when Clark's friends will find him?
Naga9000 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
I am just loving how cool Clark is being about all of this. Naruto's still his annoying, cheerful self, and Kiba and Akamaru seemed alright; Naruto's little argument with Kiba was hilarious.
Naga9000 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
I'm loving every minute of this? I wonder how Clark's allies will react to the Shinobi world? And what will happen when they stumble upon Clark again, I wonder?
I love the way you keep me guessing...
Naga9000 chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Tayuya's still on the road to recovery, and Clark's got his hands full with Takeshi hmmm. I wonder how the fight will go from here?
Naga9000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Heck of a way for an opening chapter; action at the fore eh? its really cool; this Takeshi guy seems a lot like Parasite (DC Comics). Hope Clark totals that mofo.
asredwer chapter 37 . 8/9/2012
Very nice job with this part of the story. You did a very good job going through the events before the group from Earth 1 managed to find Clark and I like how you have changed Tayuya. You also did a good job with them getting the clone to trick Orochimaru. Although I do hope that Lex can't do more than try to find out who the DNA belonged to.

I look forward to reading the next part.
shugokage chapter 37 . 7/23/2012
Nice moment!
jaelin910 chapter 37 . 7/23/2012
"Hopefully the future in front of her would be much brighter than the past behind her."
the problem with the light at the end of the tunnel is that sometimes it's an oncoming train...
jaelin910 chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
ok that IS pretty bad...not that him having her DNA would be a good thing even if it wasn't the case
shugokage chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
Excellent chapter and that good old famous Martha Kent apple pie!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »