Reviews for Aegis
SeannysMom chapter 22 . 2/25
Very interesting story. I really liked it. Thanks
The-KLF chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Loved this story, though some of it was difficult. I really liked Maya, and the understated wedding (better than on the beach at the Hamptons).
ElizabethMe2 chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
This was an awesome story! Thank you (:
honeyandvodka chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I read this over the last few days. I've read some of your other one shots (not all, only a few) and they were good too. but I really liked this. I didn't *love* how weak Kate was in the beginning, but I think it became really good, and your story was very strong in the end. I hope you'll write more multi-chapters in time, although I know how taxing r/l can be.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Lovely story. Kate and Rick.. they are portrayed nicely and their love are so sweet.. Kate proposing to Castle... Enjoyed it.
firtree chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
a very well constructed story, plenty of action and plenty of sweetness. quite dynamic. well done!
cynthia.coria.5 chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Really great story!(:
Reyhane 41319 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
A/N: This story is completely written and sitting on my computer. You want updates? I want reviews. I'm guessing you'll know what to do.

haha blackmail reviews? :)) all though this is a completed story, I liked to review it :)
renegade05 chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
felt like i just had a law and order moment. fun.
someheartslove chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
They got married! And Maya was there!
And they live their lives as they did before!
I love that!
And I loved the end of this case. Finally some peace for her and her family!
YAY!
I'm glad you started to enjoy writing this, but I'm sad it happened so late. Because we really enjoyed it.
I'm Widget chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Yay! Thanks for a great read.
bones35 chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
Love the comment about people thinking he's the girl in the relationship and her retort that they already do.

Loved it!
AnimalsAreMyCalling17 chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
I really like this epilogue. I love that you had Beckett keep her last name. I think that's what she'd do, so kudos on that. Very good ending to a very good story, realistic and in character, I think.
tsquared322 chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
What a sweet ending, loved those vows. Finally after all this time I looked up what aegis is, and what a great title! Although, I still don't know how to pronounce it. :)
janinsc chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. I hate that it's over.
Well done.