Reviews for The Aloadae
wowy chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
raid!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
Great fAnfiction you're one of my fab authors! Btw : we anyone else reading this in 2016
PrincessOfTheSeas chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
This...

Was AMAZING! Completely and utterly amazing. You write so wheel, your style and creativity is truly sensational. I applaude you, positively applaude you. It takes a lot to impress me, yet you amazed me. Well done.
Zoe Adrien Lapa chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
I'm dreadfully sorry to keep bothering you, but in Homer's poems it said they were noble of face, after peerless Orion alone. Of course, you could simply have been following another writer, and it is perfectly within your rights as a fanfiction writer to change important details. Thank you for your time.
URGr8 chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
I love your stories, please keep on writing! I like it when you put in some action because we can't just have the gods sitting around all day now can we? Though, I thought it be even more suspenseful and dramatic if Mount Olympus was under siege (and I mean a proper siege, not the warning boulders). Like I said earlier, Please Do Not Stop Writing, because you are great!
kittykat336636 chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
Wow. That was a very unbelievably nice story. I really loved it
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Curse those blasted bastards of Poseidon!

Anyway, Loved this one but I was kind of hoping that Gaia would appear in this one. :(
But overall, IT ROCKS!
TheWeirdestMuse chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
please, please, write more long Artemis stories! She is truly wonderful. She has always been my favorite Greek goddess.
LadyLucina28 chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Well I m sad for no more Artemis fanfics because I love how you do them but I will try to read the others
LadyLucina28 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Okay this all so fast for me but I love how Apollo is super protective of Artemis I love him! But good job on this one!
LadyLucina28 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Well finally Aphrodite vs. Apollo with their mourning Apollo wins since he has a point but I am lovin this story
LadyLucina28 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Yeah Ares freaking deserved that! Thank you! Thank you! But anyway I love your stories very much and please continue!
Ellena chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I like UR story. I but in the last chapter, Artemis was never pulled down into the sand. She got away according to history. But u r an awesome author.
Kirakishou chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Such a good sequel! Spent my weekend reading and commenting on your stories(Yes, I DO have a life).
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
Hey I love your stories why dont you make these Artemis ones a trilogy? The last tale could be about artemis and Orion!