Reviews for Mockingbird
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved this take on Rosalie's story. You tell it with such love and passion. I also loved how you interspersed the lyrics to the song in the story.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
am glad to see all of your stories back up...HT
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Loved this story of Rosalie and her journey, her discovery of who she was and what was important in life!
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Your prose is astonishing.

I read Katinki's old and new review of another of your fics in today's "Wednesdays with Teeth" feature and decided to browse your other fics on your profile page after I bookmarked the fic K had recommended. I was intrigued by the idea of this one-shot and thought it would be a good way to sample your writing and I am very impressed. I will now look forward to reading more of your work.

Thank you for rejoining and re-posting.

Beach
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Interesting to read about Rose and the way she recovered.
PurpleMaeve chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Brilliant! This story has been added to my favourites. I can certainly see myself reading it again.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is such a deep insight into Rosalie's unbeating heart and mindset. I love how you drew me into her story through her reactions and emotions to the events shaping her life and existence.

Oh, yes, by the way, I'm just tickled pink you have come back to us. I hope the landscape here FFN hasn't changed too much for you. There've been a few hijinx and major adjustments.

Anyway, write on. Update when you can.
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this is a beautiful retelling of rosalie's story!