Reviews for skies fall down
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
your writing never ceases to make me so ridiculously emotional I end up sobbing in a corner for a few hours, youre a seriously amazing writer I cant express my admiration for you enough, thankyou
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was... breathtaking.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wonderful and amazing and so many other awesome words that I cant begin to write. This story is amazing, a true work of art. It's a new idea, this one, to me and I enjoyed reading it immensly. I hope you continue it.

HF
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i love your James. he’s so lost & lonely. perfection, absolute perfection. never would i have pictured him a poet, but that’s amazing; that’s the best idea i ever heard. Lil & Alb are flawless, too. they’re also broken, disturbed & healing slowly. characterisations were awesome; comparisons to the Weasley’s trully give insanity depth. the style & subtly of details only added to this. it was goregous. i love the flashbacks in the minority of everything. the pain of the three was obviously visible, a great combo to have with an intriguing summary.

there aren’t enough words to describe all of my love for this.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was something I've never seen before—Harry Potter's kids, not being perfect? Never! ;) It was remarkable, and I like the connection James and Lily have. I imagine those two being close, if only because of their names. Anyway, I loved it and my favorite part was probably when Albus and James and Lily were all together. :)

seaweedbrain213
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh, wow. That was really gorgeous. I hope you get this review (what with the messed up notifications and all), because this was fantastic.

James really interested me, how you wrote him. The poetry thing was so interesting, and you put the reader in him mind very well.

[when they were still innocent and untainted and hurling themselves at life like they were going to live forever.] That was a perfect line. The phrase "hurling themselves at life" made me picture them as these innocent little kids, running and jumping, and they were just /happy/, until... yeah. That was really perfect, and summed up everything.

The part when Albus talked about his suicide attempt was terrible and great. It broke my heart how upset it made Lily, and how Al kept talking, and admitted he didn't really want to die. Also- the Lily/Albus stuff was... interesting. Especially how they basically said "Well, people are going to pretend we're together, why not actually do it?" That just kind of... I don't know. It was a really interesting view. I liked seeing that idea.

The whole feel of this was great. You kind of had me in that sad, quiet, tunnel where your mind is just kind of turned off, and... ugh, I'm explaining this badly. But it was amazingly written. Every word was perfectly thought out, the dialogue /worked/ the thoughts really made me think and understand the characters.

The ending sort of surprised me. Normally, those things end the opposite way- you know, "Maybe it's hard living like this, but I wouldn't want it any other way." But when you think about it, I think you're right. If this was really how their lives played out (which I think is quite unlikely, but...), then they would have just wanted to be NORMAL, whatever that means.

The siblingness was adorable. I've always loved little sibling moments (possibly because I'm an only child, and I've never been able to have any of my own), and the part when James, Al, and Lily were all together, just /talking/ was one of my favourite parts in this.

This was really well done. You're an amazing writer, and I loved reading this. Amazing job!
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Okay so I don't have internet at my apartment right now, because I am in college and poor, so I pull open internet tabs of stories I want to read later, but of course when I read them later I never have internet to review them. I only tell you this because I want you to understand just how much I loved this story that I saved this specifically so I could log back on later and come back and review it, I loved it that much.

This story was very unique and I really enjoyed reading it. Of course the idea of the Potter childrens' lives being followed by the media has been done before, but I thought this was a really interesting take on it-how close they all still are, how when one snapped, the others went with them, how they all just try to live lives that are never going to be normal and make the best they can out of it, rather than be overly bitter. I liked the poetry thing, I think anyone who writes can relate to that to some degree, obviously not the burning, but when there are phrases or lines that run through your head for a story and the only way they will leave you be is if you get them out on paper.

This was just such a refreshing read, great job. I have been working my way through your other stories so, I want to let you know that I love your writing and even though I am only able to review sporadically, I do enjoy whenever you post somehting new. :)
that inbetween shade of grey chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This made me cry. I... this story is absolutely beautiful, thankyou so much for sharing it. You characterize the Potter siblings perfectly and beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I LOVE YOU. THE END. I just...can't even speak as for how awesome this is.
00982374-deactivated chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is amazing. I can't put into words how much I enjoyed reading this, how much I loved it.

I mean, you showed all the Potter children so insecure and flawed and that made this so realistic and made me hurt with and for them so bad. James in that asylum kind of place with his poetry, the scene where Lily brought James the pen and let him write on her back, the incest — the Albus/Lily, the part where James explains to Laura about Rose...those were my favourite parts. They all flowed so well and were so incredibly beautiful and memorable and wow...I don't even know what to say anymore.

I just loved all your OCs as well, they just came alive before my eyes and were so vibrant...Laura especially...uhm I just can't describe how perfect they were asdfghjklasdfgaduskal.

In other words, this fic obviously fell from heaven and you're an angel or something.

And this is perfection.

Favourite :)
through tempests chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
ugh ELLIE HOW DO YOU DO IT!?

but seriously, this is so amazing. all of your characterizations are just gorgeous and spot on. I love James as a writer, partly because I've never thought of him as one, mostly because I feel like many of the characterizations of him are either copies of his father or James I and I just love the difference in this character. You have captured the (no doubt) pressure of growing up in the headlines so well and how it has all affected the three Potter kids in different way. Basically, all of your characters were fucked up in the perfect way, but that's what made them relate-able. It's taken me a couple days to fully grasp how I should review this story, because it was just so GOOD and I am jealous of your capability to write believable characters, in case you haven't realized that yet.

xx
lia (mystii)
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really, really like this. I personally always imagined the Potter children struggling to grow up in the limelight and I think that you have captured the insanity of James really well. Your writing is beautiful and I absolutely adore this. Great, great job! :)
TamariChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Your writing is so pretty!
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was just amazing, I can't even...james Albus and Lilly were so messed up but so real, and I couldnt help but like them, and you writting was so good, everything was just wow. Fantastic job!
combeferring chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Right, so I'm finally getting my shit together and reviewing as Tom has dropped off to sleep and is all cuddled down and I'm wide awake so I figured I should finally review this amazing piece. Also, this is going to take a few days when I can, so I'm sure what he is doing and where I am will change, sorry!

Anyway, Lellie, I cannot honestly explain how much I love this in terms that make sense because all the way through I was literally thinking "jesus fuck" and for a few days afterwards I couldn't really think about it without my head hurting because this fic was so perfectly complex yet so simple in some ways and I don't really know how to explain it apart from the fact it was fantastic.

Your Potter kids are hands down my favourite and you write them like no-one else. Not only because they're so real-James, Al, and Lily might have been dancing in front of me, that's how vivid they were. And James was so beautiful because he was so insane but he didn't seem too insane because of his poetry which brings me onto that because jesus, Lellie, how brilliant do you want to be? It was so, so unusual and I loved how it was other poetry that haunted him too. Whoops, that doesn't make sense. Like, he wasn't only writing poetry but he was reciting pale fire and it was poetry in general and just wow. Wooooow. To be honest, I am insanely fussy when it comes to poetry because I find some of it to just irritate me but pale fire is a hands down favourite so just well done, I have swept my hat off to you.

Anyway, apart from James, Lily was my love because, fuck, Lellie, I really don't know how you do it! She was so messed up-I mean they all were- but talking about the monsters in her eyes just gave me shivers down the spine. And I felt supremely proud when she got 4 O's and an E, and her relationship with Albus was whoa because I found myself shipping it with no regrets. Also, the portrait of Dumbledore and how she treated him just made me absurdly happy. It was such a flawless idea and I cannot even. Top marks for writing poetry on Lily's back because it was just beautifully haunting and whoa

But the three kids were all flawless because they were so screwed up. Albus being suicidal broke my heart a little but it was also an amazing part. Every word was a gem, Lellie, and I just need you to understand how much I love this. Which is loads.

I just realised I didn't mention the inmates and I need to because THE INMATES. The guy with multiple personalities was a fabfabfab because you handled it without getting bogged down by it but the two girls were asdfghjkl fab and the poem he wrote for them was lovely and argh they were so vivid and three dimensional that I forget they're ocs and God I just love you for this

Also I'm not with tom anymore ehehe I'm skyping you

So your imagery because christ woman how beautiful did you want that to be? I loved lily's monsters in her eyes and the "drowned his blood in alcohol". Everything you described was so so gorgeous and I just don't really understand how you arrange words so flawlessly but gimme your skillz

So I've told you I love this so all that's left is a massive THANK YOU for writing it for me. I means the world and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you , I love you , I love this but I love you most!