Reviews for A Sirius reaction
SarahAmber chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
i enjoyed this if you could continue it forwards that would be awesome (sorry if this is too troublesome to do in which case nevermind)
Hannah Holmes chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE CHAPTERS MORE RIGHT NOW!
Padfootette chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Crazzy GRL chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Update soon it is a awesome storie
FelicityChaseGrangertheBabbler chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Where can I find the hogwarts reading the books
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Yes! More!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Good start!
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I'd love to see more. This is awesome!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Neat. Alas, the only thing that Sirius is going to get from these books is that Snape was mean to Harry and should be slapped around even *more*.
lizzardsneek chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Well...
Why does it slip like 20 paragraphs?
Luthien Teantin chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
It's great! I love fics when Sirius and others find out about Harry's first years, keep writing!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I know the Scooby Doo reference! Jeepers!
El Fisto chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Why have a characters read the stories book if you just have a couple sentences from the stories and then make it a one shot?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014