Reviews for Hell March to the Apocalypse
Fizhan chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
The sight of apoc tanks indeed will make even the bravest g.i s to soil their pants.

Nothing left to say, except that this story is friggin' awesome.
Soldier of the Future chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Right, a Command and Conquer fic. It's nice that you've made one, because there just doesn't seem to be any on this site. Well, since your story is a bit short and I've sort of strayed away from the Command and Conquer fandom (death of the series is to blame) I won't have a lot to say here.

Maybe it's just me, but I was watching the humans vs. machines war sequence from the Animatrix so I was able to picture the battle in my head clearly. Although here, at least the Allies weren't getting slaughtered by city-sized machine harvester walkers, lol.

And no comment about EA killing the franchise. It's clear they did but like an old veteran, you eventually grow to no longer care. But then, like Seth says..."power shifts quickly through the Brotherhood." EA's reign won't remain for long. Maybe it may be around for a while but it won't be forever.

If there's anything more dreadful than a Soviet tank battalion coming at ya, it's the sight of the Apocalypse Tanks. Those beasts take a sh*tload of punishment before biting the dust, and artillery is usually useless against them. The scenario would be completely different if you're one of Yuri's commanders...

Soviet infantry is rather meh in most cases...that is, until their Desolators arrive on the field. Those guys bring a whole new meaning of nuclear death in a can to level 10.

The Allies were pretty much outgunned here-they didn't have any of their high-tech toys, such as the Prism/Mirage tanks, Aircraft Carriers and the dreaded Chrono Legionnaire. At least the Soviets didn't have any heavy bombers or the *gulps* Kirov Airships.

Overall, this was a nice oneshot, but the Soviets will have to learn that they must form an alliance with the Allies to face their true enemies and save the world from crappy games...EA and Activision.

-Soldier of the Future