Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
FF8cerberus chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Nice to see an update. Like this one. Wonder how Kushina will react when she learns of Naruto's life. Until next time.
theeternalguest chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Great can't wait for the next chapter
HolyDragoon chapter 48 . 9/20/2014
Okay, I've been reading... Naruto feels a bit OP, but if the title is any hint... well, I guess it is expectable.

Now... Sasuke's seal leaves him... strange. Or rather, more like a male version of Anko in her normal state. Is it different from canon, or his outlet in life here just twists the seal in a way he doesn't give a shit about Snake face's promises of power?

(That being said, footballer Sasuke raises good flags in my books.)
blasterdog chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter man, great idea with the replenishing of the chakra to keep'em going, respects
Ryuku-sama chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
I hate you and your evil cliffy! Good story tho ;)
RoninJedi37 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter and im glad you are back. Also i feel like i should thank you and hate you now since thanks to you i started the King killer stories. Why must i always get into stories that never update (king killer not yours)
Morbious20 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter it'll be interesting to see what Naruto's parents will teach him.
Nightwing 509 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
I like the way you have Naruto planning to help his parents be able to stay.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Why do I suddenly have this ominous feeling involving Kushina's temper?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Nice chapter, I love the new seal and I hope Naruto gets the chance to bring Hinata into it somehow so she can see how pretty it is. I can totally see Minato and Kushina going off into a part of the seal Naruto seals off to have some intimate time and so later he can introduce Hinata to them. Your explanation for Minato's bloodline is genius, as is the ridiculously long names he came up with for Hiraishin and Rasengan. I love the idea of Rasengan Suppositories for certain people though!
Leaf Ranger chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Alright, so Naruto now get's to keep his mom! That's awesome!

Overall, excellent chapter. Glad to see naruto's okay. And it'll be interesting to hear more of his story. *nods*
mellra chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Nice! I'm so happy to see this astounding story is back in action! A little slow this chapter, but I've got the feeling it's setting up for something big. Are you as excited and or sad that Naruto's going to be ending soon as I am? Keep on being awesome!
biofan09 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Wow... I had JUST decided to reread this a third time when BAM its updated. You either have a horrible or excellent sense of timing 0_o.
Well if Kushina and Minato are going to stick around in Naruto's head, I hope they get running commentary. I've read a few fics were Minato and Kushina are present in Naruto's head but don't say or do anything and are kinda forgotten about. OR they could be transferred to shadow clones.
Not much else to say really. At least the update times are improving.
michumichu79 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
VERY VERY GOOD CAP PLISSS CONTINUALO PRONTO
Syndicate Luna chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
gaaaaaaa! i hate waiting...but this is worth it. oh well, ill get back to writing my shit while i wait
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »