Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Guest chapter 48 . 9/29/2014
I am really sad that I have to wait so long for the story to resume! But I understand your predicament.
Wolfone10 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
He's ALREADY immune to poison remember? You can only have him attacked with the SAME damn thing over and over and over so many times!
pervyysage chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I really hate it when naruto says sakura-chan
Hee-Ho Master chapter 48 . 9/23/2014
Looks great keep up the good work till next time,

Hee Ho!
cjgrider82 chapter 48 . 9/23/2014
I am so glad to see that you haven't given up on this story. Another interesting chapter, and I enjoy seeing how you continue to develop the plot and characters.

Keep up the great work, and I will be waiting for the next chapter as patiently as possible.
marquis.shax chapter 42 . 9/22/2014
you made a slight mistake right at the start of this chapter by saying teams seven, eight, nine and team guy all passed the second part of the exams. Team nine is Team GUY
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 48 . 9/22/2014
Excellent name for the Rasengan.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Wow, this is heinously bad.
FF8cerberus chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Nice to see an update. Like this one. Wonder how Kushina will react when she learns of Naruto's life. Until next time.
theeternalguest chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Great can't wait for the next chapter
HolyDragoon chapter 48 . 9/20/2014
Okay, I've been reading... Naruto feels a bit OP, but if the title is any hint... well, I guess it is expectable.

Now... Sasuke's seal leaves him... strange. Or rather, more like a male version of Anko in her normal state. Is it different from canon, or his outlet in life here just twists the seal in a way he doesn't give a shit about Snake face's promises of power?

(That being said, footballer Sasuke raises good flags in my books.)
blasterdog chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter man, great idea with the replenishing of the chakra to keep'em going, respects
Ryuku-sama chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
I hate you and your evil cliffy! Good story tho ;)
RoninJedi37 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter and im glad you are back. Also i feel like i should thank you and hate you now since thanks to you i started the King killer stories. Why must i always get into stories that never update (king killer not yours)
Morbious20 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter it'll be interesting to see what Naruto's parents will teach him.
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »