Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 47 . 5/26/2014
Holy crap, Batman! Excellent story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
Hate to be a stickler for details, and it's great to see you back, but Hiruzen was only in his mid seventies or so before he died. Just thought you should know.
Syndicate Luna chapter 47 . 5/24/2014
thank god you are keeping this fic going cause i was about to kill someone for that cliff hanger. to many good fics that i would have killed to see finished are dead. Also you are lucky that i figured out how to control my, what i like to call, "Epic fic cliffhanger panick attacks" or you would have had the honor to be the reason for my 3rd one...and they are not fun to go through.

Anyway, the structure is solid, the pacing consistent and interesting without being to fast or slow, and a very good deviation from cannon without separating completely. i shall eagerly await future updates.
Anon chapter 47 . 5/24/2014
Wow just found this story the other day and had to read it all as soon as I could lol can't wait to see more this is one of the better brown phantom challenges I've ever read.
Ayrmed chapter 47 . 5/24/2014
Great chapter!
blasterdog chapter 47 . 5/24/2014
Great chapter, well that's new. I don't think I've ever seen that kind if seal before. Kudos
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 47 . 5/24/2014
Dragon Man 180 chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
The constant rapid changes of view point are a bit annoying, especially when it seems only a few minutes have passed between changes, ie when Tsunade called for Hinata and when Hinata got there. I would have preferred a few less scene changes since all of them take place at roughly the same time.

Still, I'm glad Sarutobi will live, and it appears Naruto, Minato, and Kurama will be making Naruto even stronger, so yay. Hopefully Tsunade will bash some heads and start training Hinata as a medic to make her a stronger kunoichi.
shadow-hunter104 chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
Omg! This story is gold! Can't wait till the next chapter is released. Please update soon
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
Welcome back and great chapter!
iamjmph01 chapter 42 . 5/22/2014
wow, you know, normally i i feel a bit bad for Neji, yeah he's a jerk but he's not as bad as Sasuke so...

But, i am honestly hoping when i get to the finals Naruto destroys his delusional a s s...

Great story, keep up the good work. And thanks for taking the time to write, and for sharing with us!
Falcon800 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Jaraiya is an idiot how do u forget the look of a rinnegan eye especially after 1 of ur previous students had it (Nagato)
Nightwing 509 chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
I like the way you had Naruto learning new ways to fight and about his past.
crocket chapter 47 . 5/22/2014
Hee-Ho Master chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Looks good on this end keep it up till next time,

Hee Ho!