Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Morbious20 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter it'll be interesting to see what Naruto's parents will teach him.
Nightwing 509 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
I like the way you have Naruto planning to help his parents be able to stay.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Why do I suddenly have this ominous feeling involving Kushina's temper?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Nice chapter, I love the new seal and I hope Naruto gets the chance to bring Hinata into it somehow so she can see how pretty it is. I can totally see Minato and Kushina going off into a part of the seal Naruto seals off to have some intimate time and so later he can introduce Hinata to them. Your explanation for Minato's bloodline is genius, as is the ridiculously long names he came up with for Hiraishin and Rasengan. I love the idea of Rasengan Suppositories for certain people though!
Leaf Ranger chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Alright, so Naruto now get's to keep his mom! That's awesome!

Overall, excellent chapter. Glad to see naruto's okay. And it'll be interesting to hear more of his story. *nods*
mellra chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Nice! I'm so happy to see this astounding story is back in action! A little slow this chapter, but I've got the feeling it's setting up for something big. Are you as excited and or sad that Naruto's going to be ending soon as I am? Keep on being awesome!
biofan09 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Wow... I had JUST decided to reread this a third time when BAM its updated. You either have a horrible or excellent sense of timing 0_o.
Well if Kushina and Minato are going to stick around in Naruto's head, I hope they get running commentary. I've read a few fics were Minato and Kushina are present in Naruto's head but don't say or do anything and are kinda forgotten about. OR they could be transferred to shadow clones.
Not much else to say really. At least the update times are improving.
michumichu79 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
VERY VERY GOOD CAP PLISSS CONTINUALO PRONTO
Syndicate Luna chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
gaaaaaaa! i hate waiting...but this is worth it. oh well, ill get back to writing my shit while i wait
NinjaFang1331 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
awesome job
AyameRose chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Whenever you get the next chapter up I know it will be awesome! BRING ON THE CHUNIN EXAMS! Muahaha! I forgive you in advance for any delays
Midoriryu chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Huh, I'd forgotten about this story. Not because it's not good, but I hadn't read it in a while. I'm very glad to see more of this. I did not expect what you did with Kushina, but I like it all the same. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all pans out.

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
Yay, you resumed updating! So, since Naruto can give Kushina enough chakra to the point that her own can start constantly regenerate on its own, does this mean that Naruto might be able to REINCARNATE her into her previous body at some point in the future, the same with Minato as well!?

I look forward to your future updates, and in finding out how Kurama and Minato were freed from the stomach of the Shingami!
MrBlue987 chapter 48 . 9/19/2014
i just wanted to say i love the story. This was acutally the FIRST story i ever read on fanfiction. acually its the very first fanfic i have EVER read. and i'm gald to see that you are still updating. to me it dosen't matter how long between updates it is, as long as the story is good.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/10/2014
Update
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »