Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
DarkDragonWolf117 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Cant wait for more
Serena530 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
I can deal with a boat load of mistakes as long as the story continues! This story is absolutely great! I can't wait to see what happens next. It's been such a long wait that I'll have to scan the story again, but that's really not a problem.
Oh, and I'm happy you got a new laptop. I know how it feels to have one die on you and have to wait ages to get a new one. Lucky for me I had a desktop that still worked fine.
Please update soon. Can't wait for more.:)
mellra chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
I'm glad to see you're back! And way to start off your return with a bang. Seriously, its good to see you back in action and I can't wait to see more (and hopefully learn about the Third Exam) soon!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Two weeks?... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
michumichu79 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
OHHHHH PLISSSS CONTINUALO PRONTO GOOD CAP. I LOVE NARUHINA
MYK-ON chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
good chapter!
Chewie Cookies chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Well, that's one helluva cliffhanger!

Keep up the good work!
biofan09 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
HOORAH! I've looked forward to this. Now that your back, i have an excuse to re read this story.
When did Kabuto become so non-evil? At this rate, even I am beginning to doubt he is Orohimaru's spy. It is a sad day when the doctors are worse scum than the possible traitor.
I loved the interactions here between Naruto, Kurama, and Minato. From the quick explinations to Minato hearing Naruto's story to Kushina appearing, it all flowed really well and showed their emotions.
Leaf Ranger chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Ahhh, nice to see you back. and a nice chapter as well. So Naruto seems healed up and is about to save himself and Konoha. very nice, very nice. *nods*

Keep up the awesome work!
Inuyoukai52 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Awesome! I admit that I had somewhat forgotten about this fic, but that just gives me an excuse to read through it again from the beginning :P. I look forward to more updates in the future!
Morbious20 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Great chapter except for the cliffhanger of course.
AyameRose chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
I'm just glad you're back! I really like this story and can't wait for more! I REALLY want to know what happened with round 3 and e suspense is killing me!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Thanks for the great update! XD
Midoriryu chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
It's good to see more of this story. Sorry to hear about your laptop woes.

You somewhat surprised me with Kabuto, either he's different than in canon, which I am by no means opposed to, or something else is going on due to the changes you've made.

I doubt you'll be surprised that I'm eagerly awaiting the fallout of this chapter.

Oh, and Danzo needs to die a horrible death. Well... just being dead would be fine, no need to stoop to his level.
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 47 . 5/21/2014