Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Guest chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
Will the next chapter be coming out soon!?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/17/2014
Now that's a damn good book but you should of killed sakura and you should how it to where it's five hour's in his mindskape but five minutes on the outside so he can train with his parent's while sleeping it'll make him less dense and and better control of his and kurama's chakra if you need ideas email me.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 48 . 12/16/2014
First off, you are a creative genius. Second I just want to point out that is has been three months since your last update lol. And thirdly, it would be amazing if Naruto could bring both of them back. It could only be amazing. I also got the little hints you dropped about Orochimaru maybe being good. Danzo was apart of it so I can't trust what everyone else already knows. And finally I can't wait to find out what happened during the exam and invasion. It's been a long time coming. I hope to get an update soon.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 47 . 12/16/2014
I don't even know where to start lol. I guess I'll start with Hinata and the fact that I hope after all this drama that she starts medical training. And that I feel for poor Jiraiya. He needs a good rest. He's had a really stressful couple of days. And lastly, NO, only one more chapter then I'm all caught up. I won't know what to do with myself when there's no more to read.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 46 . 12/16/2014
Yay it all worked out. Good job Kabuto for being a team player. And I knew Sakura was in with Danzo. Hopefully things keep looking up for Naruto and the gang.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 45 . 12/16/2014
Oh no come guys it can't end like that. You guys have people to save so you need to kick butt NOW! I don't know if I should be happy or sad that Naruto gets to see his father. And I now get why Minato is chained to the wall. That was going to be my next question lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 44 . 12/16/2014
Ok so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that was bad. I'm sure Neji's worried lol. And I have a feeling Danzo is working with Sakura. I know that bastard taught her that genjutsu.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
I have a bad feeling about the next fight. I mean clearly Sakura isn't strong enough to beat Naruto but I just know she has something in her bags of tricks.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 42 . 12/15/2014
While I'm extremely sad that Hinata lost, I like the way she lost and I understand why it had to be that way. Neji wouldn't have grown from losing to Hinata, and Naruto needs a reason to dislike and be angry at people. He's just to nice a person. And I like that it was made clear that Hinata could have beat him if she wasn't so kind and loving towards him. Anybody else would have got their asses handed to them. I am sad though that all three of them didn't make it to the final round.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 41 . 12/15/2014
Poor Hinata and Naruto. And I know I'll find out what's up with the seal soon but I'm still worried.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
Now all he needs is fire and he'll have all of them and be able to do all those cool transformations with his staff.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 39 . 12/15/2014
So is Kabuto good or bad? One can never tell with him lol. Anko and Orochimaru also confuse me so I look forward to seeing what's up with that.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 38 . 12/15/2014
Good job Hinata. I know that was hard but she put up a good fight to be in such a bad condition. I hope things start to look up soon because they really can't handle another attack right now.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 37 . 12/14/2014
Dude that was a great fight, even if my team did lose. Now I'm worried about what's going to happen next. I know Hinata will protect them and all but I never know what your going to do next, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 36 . 12/14/2014
Ok so I know people like when authors change the first part of the exam, which is cool, but I personally love it this way. It just shows Naruto in all his fearless gutty glory. I mean it takes balls to turn in a blank test and I just love it. It just shows that Naruto isn't like anyone else around! And speaking about Naruto, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS SEAL? I'm really worried about him.
876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »