Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Narutofangirl45 chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Hopefully things go better since they are prepared for them this time.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
The vacation is clearly over, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I remember this episode. Naruto really is freaked out by ghost lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Is Itachi really evil? Although I'm really proud of Sasuke for asking for help. It may seem little but that was big for him. And how did I know that Naruto was going to be blamed for that.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
What?! Next chapter's going to be good!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Hinata is a kunoichi after my own heart lol. I know I've said it before but I really love this story.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Awwww I almost cried when all his friends stood by him in their own special ways. This was a cute chapter.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
That bitch got my Naruto. See if Hinata started her medical training then she could've healed him lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I knew it was Sakura's mom and I'm they got her and Sakura really needs to calm the hell down. I hope someone puts her in her place soon.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Man, so Haku likes Naruto. I had hoped since she was a girl in this maybe her and Sasuke could have a thing. As of right now there isn't a girl in the village that he should be with. And she really needs to back off Hinata's man lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Oh here is eyes go again so he's going to bring them back from the dead. And since Haku is a girl maybe she and Sasuke and get together.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Zabuza and Naruto reunion priceless, and I love that this Naruto can be a little ruthless is the mode calls for it, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I LOVE this story. I'm extra excited that Hinata is strong, and not just the boys. Now all she needs to do is start some medical training, and their team will have everything. I can't wait for Zabuza and Haku to show up. I wonder how the mission will be different this time around.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
One of the BEST bell test EVER! They were down for their cause.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
I'm really excited for the bell test in this story. Who knows how it's going to go.
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »