Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
bad girl 61 chapter 48 . 7/24/2015
I like this story. it's interesting.
pr0dz chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I wouldn't be Hokage for a savage village like this. If Naruto had an OOC life, he should just get Sannin rights and leave lol
Doommeister chapter 48 . 7/2/2015
Great story... Problem is you haven't continued it. Please update
garsdal chapter 48 . 6/21/2015
What? why? why are there no more chapters of this epic piece? There needs to be more... I NEED MOAR!
Dear god, you addicted me this this story in two days, its all kinds of wonderful and awesome. Guess i just have to gain patience and WaIt! for more... ohh well, lets raid your author page and see what else you've made in the meanwhile. Be seeing you when updates come.
Jronese chapter 48 . 5/14/2015
i still hope this story continues because its awesome
kaylairish69 chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
I always thought it would be the Uzumaki's that burn (most could pass for Irish)
troutman30 chapter 48 . 5/3/2015
So, you're getting close to your record of nine months between updates! Try not to break it, I really want to see Neji get whats coming to him!
slythian chapter 48 . 5/1/2015
Great story so far
CheeseJellyBean chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Excellent story telling.
First class chapter structure. New, inventive, captivating. Quality.
IamGray chapter 48 . 4/5/2015
Are you continuing the story?
yome- san chapter 48 . 3/24/2015
please continue this wonderful story
Scarllete chapter 48 . 3/22/2015
You're so going to laugh at this but I finished this chapter and turned to go the next one and there wasn't one! I know I laughed too... not. But who's counting!(it was a joke!) Anyways, I understand everything you said about the laptop thing and I hope you update at your earliest convenience because this story is the Bijudama of stories!
KuroKaze ZX chapter 48 . 3/20/2015
Oi Oi Oi! You are still around, right? I see that your update rate is messed up (busy, laptop, bus... I know) but the word per chapter are just around 2k. I really like this take on Naruto, and am hoping (against hope) that you will post another chapter soon...
Roxie.88 chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
Ok I've been waiting for like days to reply because the server was down. But holy log you'd story freaking rocked! When I started I didn't stop until I stop so I apologize for not replying after the chapter but I just couldn't out it down. I didn't even sleep just so I could find out what was going to happen next! Really great story I look forward to reading more of your stories. Really great job hope you can continue from this story like a sequel off possible
Guest chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Story is great so far. But sasuke even if he is nice doesn't deserve the rajin no ken give it to naruto
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »