Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
yes Sasuke best gift ever I live the idea if sweet and innocent Hinata torturing people because no one would see her coming lmao
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2016
I love how hardcore you write the Third in this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
The way you're writing this story is so clever. We get learn Naruto's story from the past while also knowing what's going on in the present without feeling like something is missing from the story. Nice work.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/10/2016
am I stupid or crazy for hope you might still update this
NonSolus chapter 48 . 8/27/2016
This is One of the Best gorram fics I have ever Read!
Favved abd followed!
Lerris chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
It is really a shame you haven't had time to work on this. If fhe laptop is an issue, I'd suggest a cheap dell or maybe a chromebook. Sub $100 laptops do exist, though tend to be used, and may not be a good value particularly since the battery may be in a questionable state.

Either way, the story easily merits a favorite. Good work overall.
Lerris chapter 42 . 8/7/2016
This is quite good. I'd have expected Hinata to win here though. If you resume this, I hope they all get promoted in some form fairly soon and stay together.
dovakiin365 chapter 48 . 7/30/2016
I have a 23 in computer screen
draco7347 chapter 48 . 7/28/2016
really really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 48 . 7/2/2016
Awesome,, this is one of the best naruto fic,,,
Where are you?, please continue the story,,

I have several critic,,
Guest chapter 48 . 6/21/2016
Are you STILL ALIVE!?
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
Ch 24

That was one of the predicted versions. The Toad summons saved Naruto's ass .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Ch 10

You want illusion clone.

That is equal from the pacific ocean and the Indian ocean combined to get a cup of water .

Intact to do illusion clone he should cover the whole scool with clones .

And to try to reduce them one by one and increasing to absurd level of energy master control..
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Ch 9

Technically by being poisoned daily and weekly from three damn years he has 95% poison resistance with possibility to resist SAVORY'S POISON RECOVERING FOR A DAY OR HOURS! AND IN MY OBSERVATIONS SAVORY'S POISON BEATS THE STRONGEST POISON WHICH OROCHIMARU COULD COOK . AND THAT IS 5 TIMES MORE TOXIC THAN OROCHIMARU'S LETHAL POISONOUS.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »