Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Narutofangirl45 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
What?! Next chapter's going to be good!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Hinata is a kunoichi after my own heart lol. I know I've said it before but I really love this story.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Awwww I almost cried when all his friends stood by him in their own special ways. This was a cute chapter.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
That bitch got my Naruto. See if Hinata started her medical training then she could've healed him lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I knew it was Sakura's mom and I'm they got her and Sakura really needs to calm the hell down. I hope someone puts her in her place soon.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Man, so Haku likes Naruto. I had hoped since she was a girl in this maybe her and Sasuke could have a thing. As of right now there isn't a girl in the village that he should be with. And she really needs to back off Hinata's man lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
Oh here is eyes go again so he's going to bring them back from the dead. And since Haku is a girl maybe she and Sasuke and get together.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Zabuza and Naruto reunion priceless, and I love that this Naruto can be a little ruthless is the mode calls for it, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I LOVE this story. I'm extra excited that Hinata is strong, and not just the boys. Now all she needs to do is start some medical training, and their team will have everything. I can't wait for Zabuza and Haku to show up. I wonder how the mission will be different this time around.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
One of the BEST bell test EVER! They were down for their cause.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
I'm really excited for the bell test in this story. Who knows how it's going to go.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Yay! I love when Hinata is apart of Team 7! And it's extra great because in this story they actually train so I know they will be great.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Naruto is lucky when it comes to money but so unlucky when it comes to fights, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
That bastard Mizuki!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Iron sharpens iron... I like that... And once again I love this story. I'm glad Sasuke isn't going down a dark path. And that's right Jiraiya keep them on their toes!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »