Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Narutofangirl45 chapter 34 . 12/14/2014
I LOVE this Sasuke why couldn't he be like this in the show also? He's strong and humble and I love him. Go Team 7!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
I'm so proud of them. I hope they kick ass in the exams.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 32 . 12/14/2014
I don't know who the man is but I think I know where he is and if I'm right then why oh why is the place falling apart? And good job Sasuke and Haku.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
I find it so funny that all the girls with a brain and some fight in them all like Naruto more than Sasuke. I wonder what your trying to say lol. Looking forward to the date and the clear hating coming from some of the females in the next chapter.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
What a twist having Anko being one of Orochimaru's spies. It was kind of hinted at in the last mission that something was off about her but I didn't see this coming. Now I wonder if she really is a spy or not. One can never be to sure with this story lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
I knew this chapter would be dark but wow... And what's it going to take to kill this guy? Still looking forward to them returning to the Leaf and for the exams.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 28 . 12/13/2014
Good for you Hinata! Get your man. If Naruto doesn't get it now then there's really no hope for him, lol. Can't wait to get back to the village. Maybe Fu could be with Sasuke, since Haku wants Naruto. ( Even though she lost that battle.) It's about time Sasuke got himself a girl.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 27 . 12/13/2014
Hopefully things go better since they are prepared for them this time.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
The vacation is clearly over, lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I remember this episode. Naruto really is freaked out by ghost lol.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Is Itachi really evil? Although I'm really proud of Sasuke for asking for help. It may seem little but that was big for him. And how did I know that Naruto was going to be blamed for that.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
What?! Next chapter's going to be good!
Narutofangirl45 chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Hinata is a kunoichi after my own heart lol. I know I've said it before but I really love this story.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Awwww I almost cried when all his friends stood by him in their own special ways. This was a cute chapter.
Narutofangirl45 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
That bitch got my Naruto. See if Hinata started her medical training then she could've healed him lol.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »