Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Okay, how the hell did he live through all of that punishment?!
Prince Giarad chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
I loved your story! Please continue to update!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/12/2013
Get the chapter posted!
Navn Ukjent chapter 29 . 2/11/2013
Very interesting story so far.

I look forward to reading more.
turtlefan16 chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
I like how your working the this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
OK, the start caught my attention
TheHokageNaruto chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Please update soon.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 29 . 2/7/2013
Another good chapter, keep it up.
cjgrider82 chapter 29 . 2/7/2013
Loved the chapter. You made a very picturesque of chakra when he started to see it with his eyes. I like the way you are bringing out the eyes powers one by one, as well add the way that it is a retelling of his story to Tsunade. I look forward to reading more in the near future.
harry copperfield dresden chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
um...wow.
kippusan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Yay! You're back! Great chapter! Now if we can just get Tsunade back to Konoha so she can stop asking what happens next in the story, we'll be all set. Seriously, that's all she's done for thirty chapters, it's kind of repetitive.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
So Amachi managed to get a female Uzumaki and force her to bear his child, ie Isaribi? Sick and twisted, but if it gives Naruto and her each some family then Yay. I love little Sasuke's early goals for the future and that o e was a pirate, the ninja's Internet foe.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
After all that the fucker is still living? Holy shit he must have ate his Wheaties. Keep up the good work till next time,

Hee Ho!
AyameRose chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
I REALLY like this story! It's ingenious how you're just changing little things but making it still follow cannon... Somewhat... Anyway I also like how you're making it Jiraiya telling Tsunade the story... BRILLIANT!
Wacko12 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013