Reviews for Sage of the Seventh Path
animeman12 chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
Fu... you're gonna have a pissed off Hinata on your hands, and I almost feel sorry for her... almost. Good work and I can't wait for more!
Navn Ukjent chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
Good to see updates again.

It was quite confusing to read this after a long wait, and I had to go back and re-read previous chapters to get an idea where the story had gone. I would suggest that you write a short synopsis that can be posted at the start of each chapter.
Narutothedevil.dnd chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
Wow wow wow its a great story, i like is understatement i loved it, the humour you added is excellent, i liked the sasuke its different then most fics, like wanting to be pirate or interior designer man it was awesome. Thanks for making it as a NARUHINA fic. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
DemonOfThePlains chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
not bad i like the way your making it take a while for him to become super powerful but still at a pretty fast pace. also... it almost seems like you have been setting it up for a harem for naruto... i mean haku already likes him quite a bit... he saved fu and even though she hasnt met him yet she has probably been informed... isaribi will probably like him alot to once she gets out of shock when she hears his role in her rescue... really it would be so easy to give him a small harem of those girls.

there was a few small spelling mistakes but they were inconsequential.
Zarrick Zule chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
I've really enjoyed your story so far and found it extremely amusing that at times I'm reading a story about a story in which a story is being told XD now to have another person in that story tell a story about another person telling story so we can all have our minds blown! Lol
Anyway, so far I've liked it all and am curious if this story will end up potentially becoming a mini-harem fic with Fuu and Haku joining in? Cause if theres one thing that could make me love this story more than I already do its getting some Fuu loving goin on, not nearly enough of those stories out there for my tastes lol

I also had a mini issue with this chapter in the fact that there was absolutely no reaction whatsoever to the revelation of Fuu being a Jinchuriki given that it was not known to Naruto and his team already, Naruto of whom I would have expected the biggest reaction from being as he could easily relate with her and her past in Taki. Instead they just took their pay and walked off without a single comment nor eyebrow raised. Heck not even a "Hn" from Sasuke!
It was probably an accident and was overlooked or maybe you did it on purpose but even so I think some kind of reaction was called for on some level.
I cant wait to read more of your story! Keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Nice chapter, though a bit short. I'm eager to see how the Chunin Exams go.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Great chapter. I read the whole story and it is good story. I hope you avenge isarbiri. Please dont make sakura crazy like her mother that is just predictable. I hope sakura apologize to naruto. It nice to have kind and sane sakura in any naruto fanfic. It would be funny if the people danzo wronged work together to kill him slowly and painfully.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
supert history
TheHokageNaruto chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Thank you! Time for some updates!
firetemplar415 chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
LOving your story!
Cant wait to read the updates in the future!
Keep up good work!

-FireTemplar415
Steam Powered Crow chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Nice chapter. I hope Danzo didn't do anything. Interesting cliffhanger. Dumb civilians.
Leaf Ranger chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Hmmm. An awesome chapter. But what happened at the end there? I want to assume that it's naruto who you wer ereffering to ,but why is he chained up in his mindscape? Or is it Kyuubi?

Guess we'll find out. I jsut hope danzou hasn't tried anything while jiraiya was away. if so, I'll be pissed.

keep it up man!
brown phantom chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
I get the feeling that the civilians are assuming that by default Naruto is ineligible for promotion even if he does well in the exams, the the Hokage can say 'That wasn't part of the terms'. The civlians would say 'It was implied' or 'Screw you we say so', to which the hokage would say 'It was never official so it's not binding' or 'grow up'. I also get the feeling that the civilians and Naruto-hating ninja will try to set up his death during the exam and make it look like one of the other teams did it so they can get away with murder so to speak. To be honest, I foresee Sakura trying the same thing.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Great chapter, hope to see your next chapter soon. PS I just started writing on this site, and no your pain when it comes finding time to write; good luck on your life's endeavors!
Hee-Ho Master chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
looks good keep it up and congrats on finding a job till next time,

Hee Ho!