Reviews for The Swarm Patriarch
shugokage chapter 36 . 1/7
Interesting story and great concept!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 6 . 1/2
The characters in this story DO feel real, despite what one or more person/(s) may have suggested, as their claims are ridiculous. Yes, I seem to be flooding you with reviews... well, the more the better.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 5 . 1/2
Really, someone was giving you shit over this story? Over what?

Seems ridiculous.

On a different note, I found your story much more enjoyable than that of East Bridge.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Alright, I have read East Bridge's work (both versions) and still think yours has the best elements. Firstly, the protagonists mom holds him back in E.B.'s story, which makes it seem like he hasn't moved out and the mother is constantly there to judge and curtail any decisions made. Secondly, in E.B.'s work, having a four year old sister amidst the core settingevents just seems...wrong. Like babysitting duty.

So please, don't let MOM wake up... period. Also, I would like to see (hopefully) more of the character's vulnerability of his physical form, perhaps in another battle with the Protoss, he is quite injured but triumphant. Dain should know that he is starting to lose more of his humanity, but doesn't really care, because he is still 'human enough'.

Bravo on an excellent story thus far, sir!

-Alexander B.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2016
Chapter 36

Please continue this great tale! I really like your story.
I wish though, that we could see more interaction between Dain, Lily and Sarah though.

They perhaps should have a little bit more happening between them I think.

Alexander B.

Experienced S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
And Geographic Information Systems Analyst in training.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Chapter 25
It is unfortunate that you didn't include a short scene depicting the first impressions of the swarm when the captives left the fortress. It would interesting to know Mieri's reaction.
Still good, and still addicting.

Alexander B.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Chapter 15 thus far and quite enjoying it ( glad there aren't any Raynors running around). The hydralisk is also my favorite unit.

Congratulations on creating a world! I don't give a shit if you borrowed a few species, ideas, or characters. It's all about what you create with them as the heart of a story is in the interaction of all the elements and the ensuing tale you weave.

- Alexander B.
zaidhannan5 chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
nooo
lilyxpatriarch
screw you faust
zaidhannan5 chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
yaaa lily
nice to see some good people in the city like the general
new allies for the swarm :D
zaidhannan5 chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
lilyxdane forever :D
Z chapter 36 . 5/21/2016
Nice to see that you finally updated.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
This is really cool. I've always been rather fascinated by the Zerg, so the story is a breath of fresh air. Good quality writing so far as well.
Cheshire chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
Very well written, few writing mistakes and a thrilling story. Would love to see more if story is not discontinued.
zcdragon64 chapter 36 . 11/17/2015
just finished reading your story. great job so far. if you really plan on continuing, i won't stop you. now that legacy of the void has come out, it may give you some ideas, or provide some new opertunities. i'm not using my account, but this is my username. i am willing to lend a hand if you would like. just let me know.
highking cartef chapter 36 . 11/1/2015
great story cant wait for more!