Reviews for The Swarm Patriarch
TekamanBlade chapter 36 . 3/3
Just found this little gem of a story, read all the chapters and am eagerly awaiting more. Its been a good real all along. I have to say that i have enjoyed the patriarchs moments of cold blooded reasoning, his internal reaction to them and his fears of becoming the monster that he seems to be. Keep up the good work!
Z chapter 36 . 1/20
Hello. I have seen this story now.

Goodbye.

When you post the next chapter, I may or may not read it.

Depending on how long it takes. Probably.
I like this story. A few more chapters would be nice. Your writing is improving nicely. Mabey stretch out description a little and filler conversation. Good job though
Kitedtk chapter 36 . 1/12
Read through this all in one night and it wall well worth it. I've never read the fic you said you used as a base but i might. Your explanations of the battles seem a bit simplistic though starcrafty. Though i'm wondering if the swarm will create someone like abathur to more precisely guide evolution.

Also quite interested in the people living among the zerg. Hope to read more from their perspective.

Also, yeah kinda hoping this does wind up as a harem, even if it's not a sexual one. And really Vera, it's arguable just how related they still are. So i wouldn't be bothered by that but it's your fic.

Fly safe.
Question Seeds chapter 36 . 1/11
Your back. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I love your stories.
clonezero chapter 36 . 1/9
Yup definetly been a long time, but the important thing is that you updated!

I approve of the fact that Dain is having doubts concerning his current condition and not just outright embracing it. Makes sense IMO

Anyways I do wonder how you'll portray the Protoss leader if he/she is in the same boat as Dain.
Holy shit! An update. 'Ti's a good one. Though a little short can't wait for the next one.
Welcome back :)
karthik9 chapter 36 . 1/7
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Akuma-Heika chapter 36 . 1/6
Ch33
How would the King call Talos a traitor for fighting against the Zerg and serving him?

Ch34
Curious on who the woman was/is.

Ch35
“…CEASED to really matter.”

The Lair does not obtain more bio-energy?

Mind-rape would be more accurate. He still had his mind so it wasn’t wiped or ripped apart.

thanks for the update!
DaLintyGuy chapter 36 . 1/4
Still here, I guess. I admit I... May have forgotten exactly what happened in this story.

On the other hand, brainwashed Protoss peeps is NOT good. For anyone.
Makes you wonder where the Terrans are...
Dimachaeron chapter 36 . 1/5
Oh man, I'm going to have to reread this entire thing now XD
vampireharry the 2 chapter 36 . 1/5
I'm so happy you're back! Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Zephal chapter 36 . 1/4
Stop following? Nevah!

As for the chapter, it was good if short but I'm just happy one of the Zerg stories I'm following finally updated.

The next chapter could perhaps be a split between the Protoss leader, so we can see their reaction to Aiur's "death", and Faust where we find out what he has been up to and maybe a meeting between him and Lily or Dain.
Zedicus101 chapter 36 . 1/4
Do you think you could stick a note with a brief explanation of who each character is? No offence but with the length between updates I have literally 0 idea of who anyone is. :L Bar Dain, of course. Thanks :D