Reviews for The Swarm Patriarch
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/25
I like those two already. Maybe it'll become something more. In fanfics, incest is wincest to our dark, Internet-twisted minds. Hey, such trauma as they went through will make you super-clingy and that obsessive fear of Vera losing Dain can cause other feelings to cope. Which would add even more to Dain/Daniel's plate he is not equipped to deal with. At least, not without resorting to his "equipment".
It's Zerg, singular and plural. "Countless Zerg poured into the walls, shredding flesh and steel. For every marine that died, they took a hundred of the bastards with them, yet the hordes had nearly doubled in the last month. There's talk of nuclear kamikaze tactics in Command, and it's looking like the best option for us to stave off the Swarm."
TrainerOmega13 chapter 36 . 7/23
Cant wait for more.
tylermech66 chapter 15 . 5/5
I've never liked the protoss, they seem like stagnated arrogant asshole who wont abide by change and believe themselves to have some kind of gods given right to do whatever the hell they please. Also they're racist, most of them anyway.
Thunderbird2 chapter 19 . 5/4
I'm out,came to this story for the zerg not some,i don't kill if it's not necessary making them more human is stupid
Thunderbird2 chapter 13 . 5/4
why are you changing what the zerg look like,making them more human ruins it.
shugokage chapter 36 . 1/7
Interesting story and great concept!
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 6 . 1/2
The characters in this story DO feel real, despite what one or more person/(s) may have suggested, as their claims are ridiculous. Yes, I seem to be flooding you with reviews... well, the more the better.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 5 . 1/2
Really, someone was giving you shit over this story? Over what?

Seems ridiculous.

On a different note, I found your story much more enjoyable than that of East Bridge.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Alright, I have read East Bridge's work (both versions) and still think yours has the best elements. Firstly, the protagonists mom holds him back in E.B.'s story, which makes it seem like he hasn't moved out and the mother is constantly there to judge and curtail any decisions made. Secondly, in E.B.'s work, having a four year old sister amidst the core settingevents just seems...wrong. Like babysitting duty.

So please, don't let MOM wake up... period. Also, I would like to see (hopefully) more of the character's vulnerability of his physical form, perhaps in another battle with the Protoss, he is quite injured but triumphant. Dain should know that he is starting to lose more of his humanity, but doesn't really care, because he is still 'human enough'.

Bravo on an excellent story thus far, sir!

-Alexander B.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2016
Chapter 36

Please continue this great tale! I really like your story.
I wish though, that we could see more interaction between Dain, Lily and Sarah though.

They perhaps should have a little bit more happening between them I think.

Alexander B.

Experienced S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
And Geographic Information Systems Analyst in training.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Chapter 25
It is unfortunate that you didn't include a short scene depicting the first impressions of the swarm when the captives left the fortress. It would interesting to know Mieri's reaction.
Still good, and still addicting.

Alexander B.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Chapter 15 thus far and quite enjoying it ( glad there aren't any Raynors running around). The hydralisk is also my favorite unit.

Congratulations on creating a world! I don't give a shit if you borrowed a few species, ideas, or characters. It's all about what you create with them as the heart of a story is in the interaction of all the elements and the ensuing tale you weave.

- Alexander B.
zaidhannan5 chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
nooo
lilyxpatriarch
screw you faust
zaidhannan5 chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
yaaa lily
nice to see some good people in the city like the general
new allies for the swarm :D