Reviews for The Road to Happily Ever After
Ericakar27 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Sweetie...It came out great. The yearning ache, and eruptions and all. How embarassing would that be, and I kept thinking isn't the place glass on 2 sides...LOL!
Ericakar27 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Yeahy! Love Alice...even though I can't believe she didn't tell Bella!
Ericakar27 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Awww...so cute. There was a lot of truth in all that, I don't know if I would have been that brave. I would love to go back & do it again w/ my loved one. hehe!
Ericakar27 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Good one...ha! I didn't even see that one coming!
Ericakar27 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Lots of love girl. I loved the slip and fall as she was about to tell him. Keep it up!
Ericakar27 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Again great job...I can't wait to get to the good stuff!
Ericakar27 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Well, sweetie...I finally started it. Great start, I thought it was a little quick, but that's not a bad thing! Go you! Congrats.
TheUnderStudy chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
LOL! No the hell you didn't. They finally get there (and I admit I whined like a kicked puppy when he said they would slow it down) and Rose walks in. Hopefully they can make up for it :)
RFM86 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Wow! What a day for them! Too bad they were interrupted. And too bad it wasn't Edward barging in! lol. But I promise, I am loving these two together. Even if he isn't my normal cup of tea!

And thanks again for the shout out. It really is my pleasure.
RFM86 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Yay! There are so sweet together! So far so good...
TheUnderStudy chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Lol! This had me awww and cracking up. Jasper and those movies lol. Then Alice wanting all the details. And more kissing and snuggling. can I be snowed in with jake
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
so cute
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Love is in the air
RFM86 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Awww! They made it through a bit of heartbreak but got the fairy tale kiss! Yay! Although, I'm still waiting for the day Edward Cullen steps into her life. hehe
Kim Ginsberg chapter 5 . 7/31/2012